Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.
Hello Lawless, We're proud to announce that the BETA team is now fully operation thanks to our wonderful @Lilly. The BETA team tests all bugs and new server releases before anybody else - they work extremely close with the development of the server. So feel free to apply, they have full access to the BETA server with the latest revision. Secondly, we've dropped support for the Portuguese language as interests were very low and there was no moderator. Furthermore, we've also dropped support...

Greetings! Wesson here with another announcement for today. Along with the custom user titles, we have also updated our forums with a pretty neat plugin. This plugin allows you to change your own forum name at any desired time, but only 3 times within a period of 30 days. Any obnoxious user names will be punished with a temporary forum ban. Learn how to change your forum name by clicking HERE! in my opinion... ~ Head Admin Wesson
Greetings! I'm here to announce that the custom titles are once again back. This means that all of you who used to have one can get it back now, even with a few changes if you wish! All you have to do is make an admin request with evidence that proves that you used to have one. Do not despair if you don't, we'll helping you out by looking through the processed donation requests. Don't forget to tell us what you want it to look like! Note: if you're feeling a bit lucky today, keep your eyes...
Hey all, At Lawless Roleplay, one of our biggest desires and goals is to provide a very stable and smooth experience for all our members. This includes dealings with administrators, helpers and even reaches our website. Our website has been updated to meet modern standards which comes bundled with a bag of bug fixes and new feature additions. We are always dedicated to a bug free and smooth community weather it is our staff, website, game servers or teamspeak. Update Details * - Fix...
Hey all, It has come to our attention that Pakistan has once again blocked American hosted servers and IPs. Whilst our SA-MP game server is hosted in America, our website is hosted in several countries so you will always be able to access it. Players affected by the Pakistani Government blockage of American servers should do the following first: Contact your ISP to confirm you are affected by this blockage (Pakistani ISP contact details) Flush your DNS (tutorial) If the above steps do...
Help us catch all the bugs! At Lawless Roleplay, we've always been about allowing players to have the very best experience possible on our community and servers. We continue this tradition and this hunger to exceed people's expectations by eliminating every single bug possible. We want to give people the chance to claim a reward for helping us achieve this. We are giving everybody $2, 000 per valid bug report! All you have to do is fill out this form, and give every single detail you can...

Facebook Competition That’s right, it’s about time we have another facebook event. This time it’ll be something that’s going to require a little bit of effort from the contestants, though I am sure it will bring a lot of laughter to our facebook viewers. Let’s get to it, shall we?! It’s simple. To take part in this contest, I’m gonna need you to go in-game and take the weirdest screenshot, with the weirdest people, weirdest animations, at the weirdest location. Be creative; seek heights...

At Lawless Roleplay, we value our players more than any other server and we pay attention to every single detail. We want to give our players the most smooth, relaxing and fun experience on SA-MP. And you notice this whilst you're in-game and you see the attention to detail we have applied to the server. We want to address every single issue in the community and smooth them out with your help. We plan to increase administrators by over 100% before September. We want to move administrators...

LAWLESS GAME STATISTICS 19.04.2014 Hello, outlaws. The one year anniversary of Lawless Roleplay is finally here, and there's been a lot of game updates, fixes and more. But one part has been missing, and that's something webrelated. The last couple of weeks I've sat down and written an interactive statistics page, with over 30 tabs to explore the top players on Lawless Roleplay. Here's a full list of features on the statisics page: Players Online Wealth Sort by materials Sort by money...

Good day outlaws, In the upcoming week, we intend on hosting a Double XP weekend for you guys to celebrate what you have achieved on Lawless Roleplay. You have supported us intensively by referring new players here, helping new players, promoting Lawless Roleplay and most importantly having fun. Without you guys, we simply wouldn't be able to continue doing what we love to do. Who?! When?! The Double XP weekend will be on from 10 and 11th May, 2014! It will not be on for specific times...
Scheduled Maintenance There will be a scheduled maintenance on Monday, April 28th, 8:00 - 9:00 AM GMT + 0 (London time zone). This should result in approximately 1 hour of connectivity loss during the time frame. We will be moving to a brand new box with an Intel Xeon E3-1270v3 processor (four physical 3.5ghz cores on QPI + hyperthreading + turbo = 3.9ghz per core). We will also have 240GB solid state drive which will store the server files & database to deliver the top of the line speed...

Hello outlaws, some of you might have noticed slight decrease in my activity, that was because I have been working on a brand new project for the one year anniversary celebrations and for you to enjoy. Lawless Roleplay Android User Control Panel I have been thinking a lot on how to say thanks to such great players like you guys, after thinking for few days this idea came up to my mind, however, I couldn't do it without Shock's help, let's cut the useless speech and move onto the...

Over 1, 000 Facebook likes! Beloved Outlaw, At Lawless, we are dedicated to creating an amazing server that inspire and delight people. We pride ourselves on making our players the most satisfied in the world. That’s a lofty goal, and reaching it takes all of us at Lawless, along with players like you. We have a very transparent relationship with our community and we all share a common mission statement (http://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/mission-statement.22205/). We want Lawless Roleplay...
Hey guys, We have always been dedicated to providing players with the best experience in SA-MP and for that we need to have a smooth server code. From this update onwards, every single server restart or code edit will be released in small topics like these. Larger releases will have detailed explanations of what's new. We released a quick server patch (v1.2.522) on the server to address multiple bugs and add a few minor features. The most notable change is that if you tab out to avoid...
It feels like it was only yesterday we opened our doors... Exactly 364 days ago, myself, Shock, Leii and a big bucket of hope opened this server. We set out a mission statement and promised to always abide by it. Our mission statement to you... Lawless Roleplay is, and always, will be a community first and a game server second. We are dedicated to fostering an environment with a member-centric approach where all players have equal potential for in game success and community recognition...
There will be a scheduled maintenance on Friday, April 18, 7:30 - 8:00 AM GMT + 0 (London Timezone). We will be applying software updates, rebooting our router and other stuff like update stuff - you know :p. This should result in approximately 30 minutes of connectivity loss during the time frame. More information will be released once the update is completed. We thank you for your understanding and ...:)
Outlaws, At Lawless, we are dedicated to creating an amazing server that inspire and delight people. We pride ourselves on making our players the most satisfied in the world. That’s a lofty goal, and reaching it takes all of us at Lawless, along with players like you. We have a very transparent relationship with our community and we all share a common mission statement (http://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/mission-statement.22205/). We want Lawless Roleplay to be the largest server on SA-MP...
Every month since the start of 2014, I review some fun and strange statistics around our community using a database management system which custom macros. In March, we have broken a huge majority of the previous statistics and today I would like to share them with you for the very first time in the history of Lawless Roleplay. I strongly advice you to brace yourself as some of these figures are mind blowing and will make you question your existence and purpose in life... A large majority...
Hey guys, just a quick alert to let you know that the forums were just updated to the latest version of Xenforo. Along with that, we have installed several new systems and plugins to help us tackle fake account users. We have also increased administration login systems to be two layers. This will assure us that in the future nobody will gain access to sensitive material unless they, themselves, go bananas. EDIT: This was initially meant to be used for admins only however we have opened it...

Forum, rules and other cool updates! Comrades of the seventh fleet, We're very sorry about the momentary downtime whilst we upgraded our forums, plugins and theme. I do recognise that we had this decision and downtime before on Sunday before a rogue admin went ape shit. We must learn from our mistakes, improve, recover and move on. As Martin Luther King said, 'I have decided to stick to love...Hate is too great a burden to bear.' and so that is what we have decided as the community's...