Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.
Dear outlaws, As you have probably noticed, our forums went down for less than an hour. But as you know, it's LAWLESS and we will fight until the bitter end, no one, nothing can stop us from becoming the biggest English speaking SA:MP community. We have been stabbed in the back by an unloyal dog who we trusted too fast, by the time we realized what we were doing the dog had already bitten us. Unfortunatly the dog had deleted all our important files and database. We spent over a week to...

We are 4 months in to the new year, it’s spring, and the snow is melting (for those who live with the penguins like me). And just like the birds and the bees, we, the staff, like to see the flowers bloom and devote changes and colour to the new year. Therefore, we’ve decided to bring a few changes of our own to the new year.. On the forums. With the new changes we wish to make it easier for the players to navigate the forums. This means we’ve gathered all the different sections into...

Hey Lunatics, I am here with good news, so don't worry about anything, I will explain what happened recently with the Teamspeak server! Why was the Teamspeak server down? There is a reason behind it is, that our Teamspeak license was donated by a member of this community. Unfortunately the member went inactive which led to Teamspeak thinking we hijacked the license. How is this problem fixed? Thanks to our beloved donators who always supported us, we have collected enough money to buy our...

Announcements Dear lunatics, Today I am going to tell you something about my secret how I became this tycoon. A few months ago I was trying to find Shock to rob him, but as usual Shock was nowhere to be found! Ahh.. well, I decided to grab the detective job… And I got to know, Shock has been last seen in Ganton. So I started to drive to Ganton and got out of my car. I looked left, I looked over to the right but I saw nothing, so I tried to find Shock again… Guess what, “You have searched...

I hope that everybody enjoyed Valentine’s Day today. I certainly did and there is quite a bit more love to share around. Lawless Roleplay has always been forward thinking and we are determined to set the gold standard in terms of server updates. We understand the demands of the community and we’ve shown that by asking questions and taking vigorous action where required. It has been our goal from the beginning of the community to provide a hack free environment and our cheat systems are the...

LAWLESS ROLEPLAY RAFFLE Hello outlaws! First and foremost, we apologize for the late raffle results. As announced in January, parts of the MySQL database was corrupted. The process of recovering the raffles database was delayed due to other priorities. Apologizes for the inconvenience, we know you have been waiting for this. Im sure you just want the results out, so here they are: Winner of the main prize, a business of choice: Jeyo Wazowski House with an interior of choice: Kenny...

Today, we have broke our previous player record. Exactly one week ago, we broke the record with 156 players. Today, we have broke that record with 161 players! We have now beaten our previous record of most online players at once, three times in a row. I would like to congratulate and thank everyone for helping Lawless Roleplay to be one of the best SA:MP servers out there. This is a sign that as an entire community, we are moving in the right direction. It also proves our dedication to...

New Player Record! We've beaten our previous record of most online players at once, twice in a row. Two weeks ago, we had a stunning 153 most players online record and this weekend, we increased it to an amazing 156. I would like to congratulate and thank everyone for helping Lawless Roleplay to be one of the best SA:MP servers out there. You have continued to help Lawless Roleplay by helping newbies, reporting bugs and most importantly by supporting us. To celebrate this great news, we...

192.223.24.181:7777 That might be the question you're currently asking right now. What the hell happened?! Dude! I can explain! The relationship of a server with it's owner is like two married couples, the wife is always mad and pissed off whilst the husband tries to make her happy and she won't tell him how. So there is a dilemma, something is broke and you need to fix it - but what is that something exactly? That's my relationship with our server. At exactly 19:32 PM (GMT +0), our...

We're often faced with a paradox during server updates, we want to have new features that have a member-centric approach. But at the same time, we want these to be new and exciting compared to the other 3, 000 roleplay servers. The more we add new features, the more difficult it becomes to make the next update more exciting. But if we can overcome these challenges, we can make something without compromise. Update 1.2.2 comes with over 100 bug fixes and new features such as the forklift job...
Hello brothers and sisters. I am here with a small announcement regarding the downtime today. Our ISP have been target by a large scale distributed denial of service attack which has corrupted several configuration files. This has caused the game server and teamspeak server to go down, and we are required to load backups. There's no need to panic. The backups were taken 15 minutes before the files corrupted. No playerfiles or data have been affected by this. You can stay up to date and...
Howdy brothers, I am here today with some bad news sadly. We have always been looking beyond and reaching the standards our community demands and deserves. Today, a new unforgivable hack was released that when used caused servers to close and crash. We are waiting for SA-MP to release a fix and we know that this may take a long time so we also stepping up our debug platforms to see if this can be prevented using game code. Nothing damaging has happened to the server, player data or any...

Okay, so I might be a little late on schedule. The entire team at Lawless Roleplay would like to wish everyone a healthy, successful New Year! We have updated the forums to the latest version 1.2.4. This brings a ton of fixes as well as our forum theme has been updated to fit the new software. Hopefully, you'll enjoy the smooth as baby bum experience as I have been whilst beta testing it. We will also be running some special Facebook competitions starting from tomorrow so be sure to like...

After almost 8 months of our opening, we are very happy to announce that we have just broken our last player peak. Back in July, you guys supported us to have a whooping 148 players online at once. Today, we have reached a high! We had a astonishing 151 players online just after only 8 months of opening. Lawless Roleplay has always been player orinated and we are so proud of everyone's achievements because without you, we would not of been able to achieve that today. We continue to grow and...

It simply makes more sense to teach the script how to make great roleplay rather than teach people to be expert roleplayers. Lawless Roleplay has always been forward thinking. And that's exactly what the update 1.2.1 is now. The robbery and fishing jobs are pioneering. The anti-cheat is innovative. Lawless Roleplay is ahead of its time. These features are all at the service of people. Not the other way round. And they're evidence that innovation can prevail over rampant updates. That's...

Hello outlaws, We would like to thank everyone who helped us and will remain to help us to achieve our goal and to become the best and biggest SA:MP community ever. We are announcing a fun and exciting competition as a huge thank you for your loyalty and dedication towards Lawless! I know you guys don't like essays so let's focus on the competition: Competition Rules: You first need to like our awesome facebook page which has small competitions running daily: Lawless Roleplay Facebook...

We have always been committed to our users by showing them how much we care about perfecting the world our user’s experience. In our journey to make Lawless Roleplay one of the biggest communities, the entire administrative team has been very busy to help foster a new player experience. We have been monitoring community feedback and we believe that the latest changes and game updates really addresses vital and key issues within the community. We are striving for success using your help by...

Update 1.2 is our most feature packed update so far. It is meticulously designed, engineered and crafted. It is not just new features and bug fixes for an update’s sake. Every single component, every process has been considered and measured to make sure that it is truly useful and actually enhances the user’s interaction. This care, this consideration, extends on how we protect the fundamental mission statement of Lawless Roleplay. Our mission statement to you... Lawless Roleplay is, and...

Hello fellow member of Lawless Roleplay. The mapping team has been idle for a while now, but we have tasks running but low on mapping staff. We are now hosting a mapping contest for Lawless Roleplay where the prize is the Head Mapper title itself! So be creative! The contest starts from today and ends 14th of September 2013. RULES & REGULATION Absolutely all mapping submitted in the contest must be made by you, and only you. If you copy from someone else you will be banned. The mapping...
Hey guys, Sorry about the elongated delay of getting the forums back on track. The main reason behind the delay was that our database was a huge 16.4GB! I spent a large portion of my day decreasing the database size to 300MB. I hope you all enjoy the new forums, the web site design seems to be the same however I spent 16 hours on rescripting it from scratch to meet the new standard and requirements of our forum software. We are very proud of this achievement! The list of new features...