Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.

🎉🎈 Happy Anniversary, Lawless Roleplay Community! 🎂🎊 Today marks a special milestone in our journey—an occasion filled with laughter, camaraderie, and unforgettable memories. That's right, it's our yearly anniversary, and we couldn't be more thrilled to celebrate this momentous day with every one of you! As we reflect on the incredible adventures, friendships forged, and challenges overcome throughout the past year, we're filled with gratitude for the vibrant and dynamic community that...

🎥🌟 Calling All Multimedia Video Editors and Social Media Content Creators! 🌟🎥 Are you passionate about creating captivating content that sparks excitement and engagement? Do you have a knack for storytelling and a flair for visual creativity? If so, we want YOU to join the Lawless RP Content Creators Club! As we embark on an exciting journey to re-engage former players, attract new adventurers, and elevate the Lawless RP experience to new heights, we are reviving our esteemed Content...

Server Update v2.3.61 Man... it feels good to release two updates in the same month. In this update, there are not many new features but so many bugs have been fixed and squashed.. bugs of more than 10 years old! I think I'll call this update the exterminator update 😂 I am so pleased that in this update, we managed to clear the entire 'report a bug' section. Remember, if you see any bugs in-game, please record it and report it! 🌐 Connect with Us: Join our Discord community. Follow us...

Server Update v2.3.38 As the sun sets over the gritty streets of San Andreas, we're super thrilled to announce our 60th script update since March 2020 -- that converts to 15 updates a year! This is a monumental moment in our server's history. 🚀 This is our first update for 2024! I am so excited for more updates this year. We have very big things planned so stay tuned! 🌐 Connect with Us: Join our Discord community. Follow us on Facebook for updates and sneak peeks. Remember, Lawless...

v2.3.15 Jingle all the way! Merry Christmas, Lawless Roleplay! 'Tis the season to be jolly (second only to our anniversary, of course). The air is filled with joy and cheer, as we gather with family, exchange gifts, and share laughter and delicious food. May this festive season bring warmth and good health to all our Lawless Roleplay members and their families. Wishing you all a holly, jolly Christmas! And now, drumroll, please! We're excited to unveil our special Christmas update! Get...

v2.2.97 Greetings fellow Lunatics! I hope you're enjoying the end of summer as most of you head back to school! Fear not, we have some exciting updates to keep you entertained! Can you believe it? We're rolling out our 58th update since the whole virus craziness started. Time sure does fly like a barrel down a waterfall! We wanted to bring a fun and new update for SA-MP! While we're hard at work on our new FiveM server (sneak peek soon :oldman:) - I just wanted to share some development...

Happy Anniversary Lawless Roleplay! Lawless Roleplay turns 10 years old and I am so excited about this update. I haven't been this excited in quite some time! This update feels extra special! ;) It's our 55th update since we promised to have monthly updates in March 2020. We've done so much more than that promise! We've been working so hard in the past month to really listen to your feedback and change Lawless Roleplay for the better. We have gone from a server with a small population...

v2.2.40 Merry Christmas, Lawless Roleplay! It's the session to deathmatch la la la... Oops, wrong intro! It is Christmas time lunatics and for the NINTH year in a row, it is time for our traditional Christmas update. This year we have an awesome update in line with the traditional minigames but a brand new Christmas market and a duel bet system! I wish all members of Lawless Roleplay, as well as their families, to be safe, and healthy, and to have a wonderful Christmas and new year...

v2.2.52 Keeping it short and sweet with our 54th update since March 2020. All items from this update are from your feedback! This update was actually part of a larger update (really existed for the next big update!!) but needed to be pushed forward due to server stability issues. As always, I hope you enjoy this update. Please make sure you check our FiveM updates also! SA-MP Mobile is back! We worked with the SA-MP Mobile team to ensure that we could bring back SA-MP Mobile safely...

v2.2.48 Oh man - I really had fun at this year's Christmas Market with the minigames and events. It was more special than before - maybe because there was a new Christmas Market map. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Years - by that I mean you took a break from deathmatching and spent time with loved ones. Anyway, this is update 53 since March 2020 and I am proud to hit 2023 with our first update. I do really appreciate all your patience while I had to deal with some...

v2.2.32 Now that Halloween is over.. let us enjoy this awkward silence between now and Christmas. We have a small update today with some nice quality of life changes. Please enjoy update 51 since March 2020. Enjoy DOUBLE pay when doing the miner job! Use /findjob to find the miner job. Enjoy double pay while doing the trucker job! Find the job via "/findjob" ingame! Based on your feedback as community, we have changed the following quality of life improvements: Added a 5...

v2.2.30 We're back with another update and it's the 50th update since March 2020! We are so proud that for over 2 years we have kept our promise of more frequent updates. This is probably one of my FAVOURITE updates since March 2020 because it's been purely fuelled by your feedback. We have introduced a new mechanism to help and reward active gangs. If you haven't already, check out our SUPER SPOOKY Halloween Update (MINIGAMES!!) thread which is our 51st update since March 2020 by...

v3.0.00 We're so pleased to announce this update today! It is one of the biggest updates in the history of Lawless Roleplay. We are so pleased to announce that lag shooting is back permanently. Lag shooting was the original shooting mechanism in SA-MP when it first launched, you would have to aim depending on your target's ping and compensate that way. We moved to "compensated" shooting shortly after opening the server and today, we are going back to our roots. We did not decide...

v2.1.89 Our 47th update since March 2020 is solely powered from feedback from players. We have listened to some things our players have said and enacted on them. This is part of the theme of 2022, improving Lawless Roleplay to the next level. Earn double pay whenever doing the forklift job. You can find this job via the '/findjob' command in-game. Earn 50% more materials every time you material run. Someone needs to fund these turf and gang wars! You can do this by joining the Arms...

I'm a bit late to the party... but Happy New Year Lawless Roleplay! Happy New Year Lawless Roleplay! I know I am late by 8 days to the party but I have been so busy with life and work - I hope the extended Rose makes up for my absence! We ended 2020 and entered 2021 hoping that life will become more normal but our patience and our lives continued to be challenged. However, Lawless Roleplay remained a pinnacle in our community member's lives, we continued breath-taking updates such as a new...

v2.1.82 This year is going to be one heck of a year for the community, I'm not just talking about development, updates or staff updates but this year we'll truly turn this community into a fully fledged gaming community that has competitions and plays other games together. We can't wait to show you what we have planned for 2022. For now, enjoy our 46th update since March 2020 (wow) In the past 2 years, we've delivered over 45 MAJOR updates and some players have not had to the chance...

MERRY CHRISTMAS LUNATICS In celebration of Christmas, we are giving every player 7 days of rose absolutely free of charge, all you need to do is login anytime before 26th December and ensure your account has over 100 respect points. If you have a donation status already, it will be extended by 7 days. Make sure you check out the following: CHRISTMAS UPDATE CHRISTMAS EXCLUSIVE EVENTS & GIVEAWAYS! Merry Christmas Lawless Roleplay! The Lawless Roleplay team is encouraging you to...

v2.1.50 Merry Christmas Lawless Roleplay! We have all been though a really tough year especially with the pandemic and other challenges but Christmas is such a special time for us all. It is the time of year where we see family, exchange gifts, laugh and eat together. Lawless Roleplay is a huge family and this is our EIGTH Christmas spent together! I wish for all members of Lawless Roleplay as well as their families to be safe and healthy. With that said, let the festive games begin...

v2.1.33 Wow... this is our 42nd update since March 2020. This update is what we call in the development team; an "in-between" update - think of it like an iPhone S series like the iPhone 6s, 5s etc. It's an update that has a significant impact on gameplay but it is not what we call a "feature" update with our last feature update being the complete revamp of the hitman agency. Sneak peak: While this update is mainly for gangs and factions, the next "feature" update is for everyone...

v2.0.70 I hope that everyone enjoyed their free Ivy perk the past week. I know I say this every single update but I seriously cannot believe this is our 38th update since March 2020 and we're still pushing the boundaries of what can be accomplished in San Andreas Multiplayer. It's truly breathtaking. In this update we add some heavily requested features as well as completing several requests of the previous government such as speed cameras and new gates/ vehicles for the national guard...

Donations Requests We're delighted to inform you that we are switching back to our glorious old-school threads system when it comes to Administrative Requests such as Refund Requests, Donation Requests, Property Placement Requests, etc; considering the fact that threads are way more flexible than tickets. We will be converting Donation Tickets to Threads for now, as the conversion process consumes a lot of time. Please post your donation requests via this link, as your thread will be...

Happy Easter, Lunatics! We in the admin team wish you a day full of blessings and happiness, stay tuned for the upcoming events here at Lawless Roleplay! The golden Easter egg was stolen by a group of thieves! The bunnies had to bring the egg back or their festivals might fall apart, so they decided to team up to retrieve the egg. Will the thieves get to keep the golden easter egg or will the bunnies bring it safely back home? Time: First event - 03:00 Second event - 23:00 Prize...