Update! Welcome 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RVQOQPA.png

I'm a bit late to the party... but Happy New Year Lawless Roleplay!

Happy New Year Lawless Roleplay! I know I am late by 8 days to the party but I have been so busy with life and work - I hope the extended Rose makes up for my absence!

We ended 2020 and entered 2021 hoping that life will become more normal but our patience and our lives continued to be challenged. However, Lawless Roleplay remained a pinnacle in our community member's lives, we continued breath-taking updates such as a new hitman agency system, lottery system, speed cameras, cruise control, methamphetamine system, cheater tag, new government faction, bodyguard job, pilot job, angel pine, new APMC and SASD factions plus many many more other features and fixes.

We even celebrated our 8th birthday this year which meant so much to me - a truly humbling experience. I really cannot wait to show you guys what we have planned for you in 2022! We will be having adventures in new avenues 😲

As always, I would like to thank all our community members for making the past year truly one of the best. I personally have learnt so much in 2021 and cannot wait to see what 2022 brings.

In 2021, we watched players die over 10,623,059 times, 855,425 crimes committed, 9,461 players banned from the server, 8,111 players who got muted/ prisoned/ jailed, 9,809 name changes and a humbling 63,573 new accounts registered. Additionally, gangs spent a ridiculous 4,142 hours fighting over turfs and 918 hours fighting over crate island. What a year it has been!

PS. Raffle results will be released shortly by the public relations team!

0pKSU8k.png

qu0Uyxt.png

The trucker job now focuses on distance based on which depo you use.

You can also enjoy double pay while doing the trucker job!

Find the job via "/findjob" ingame!

0pKSU8k.png

proxy.php

Law enforcement officers can now shut down 5 turfs (used to be 3).

0pKSU8k.png

logs.png
Code:
- Disabled Christmas minigames
- LEO can shut down up to 5 turfs
- C.O.C.K. update
- Trucker focusing on nearby radius
- Enabled trucker double pay
- LEO shutdown mats remain active
- Turf sellgun discount remain active
- Security fixes for electrician job
- Electrician job now pays more relative to your electrician job skill

0pKSU8k.png

The Lawless Roleplay team is encouraging you to follow, like, and subscribe to our Social Media pages! The benefits of supporting our social media are significant as we are hosting constant giveaways for our players, meaning if you like, follow, or subscribe to our Social Media pages; you are first to see the giveaway!

Follow us on YouTube as we will be giving away some big prizes soon like the LUNATIC PACKAGE

0pKSU8k.png

If you have made it this far down the thread, it must mean that you love Lawless Roleplay. We are reviewing all existing bans (permanent or temporary) and invite those affected to make a ban appeal. This is not a mass unban and there are no guarantees that you will be unbanned. Each ban appeal will be reviewed independently and the decision will be based on merit.

Public Relations
Development Team
Administrator Team
Whole Lawless Community

Codi

Mapper
Los Santos Government
Mar 11, 2018
Flawless as always, happy new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.