Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.

At Lawless Roleplay, we value our players more than any other server and we pay attention to every single detail. We want to give our players the most smooth, relaxing and fun experience on SA-MP. And you notice this whilst you're in-game and you see the attention to detail we have applied to the server. We want to address every single issue in the community and smooth them out with your help. We plan to increase administrators by over 100% before September. We want to move administrators...

LAWLESS GAME STATISTICS 19.04.2014 Hello, outlaws. The one year anniversary of Lawless Roleplay is finally here, and there's been a lot of game updates, fixes and more. But one part has been missing, and that's something webrelated. The last couple of weeks I've sat down and written an interactive statistics page, with over 30 tabs to explore the top players on Lawless Roleplay. Here's a full list of features on the statisics page: Players Online Wealth Sort by materials Sort by money...

Hello outlaws, some of you might have noticed slight decrease in my activity, that was because I have been working on a brand new project for the one year anniversary celebrations and for you to enjoy. Lawless Roleplay Android User Control Panel I have been thinking a lot on how to say thanks to such great players like you guys, after thinking for few days this idea came up to my mind, however, I couldn't do it without Shock's help, let's cut the useless speech and move onto the...
Hey guys, We have always been dedicated to providing players with the best experience in SA-MP and for that we need to have a smooth server code. From this update onwards, every single server restart or code edit will be released in small topics like these. Larger releases will have detailed explanations of what's new. We released a quick server patch (v1.2.522) on the server to address multiple bugs and add a few minor features. The most notable change is that if you tab out to avoid...
It feels like it was only yesterday we opened our doors... Exactly 364 days ago, myself, Shock, Leii and a big bucket of hope opened this server. We set out a mission statement and promised to always abide by it. Our mission statement to you... Lawless Roleplay is, and always, will be a community first and a game server second. We are dedicated to fostering an environment with a member-centric approach where all players have equal potential for in game success and community recognition...
Hey guys, just a quick alert to let you know that the forums were just updated to the latest version of Xenforo. Along with that, we have installed several new systems and plugins to help us tackle fake account users. We have also increased administration login systems to be two layers. This will assure us that in the future nobody will gain access to sensitive material unless they, themselves, go bananas. EDIT: This was initially meant to be used for admins only however we have opened it...

Forum, rules and other cool updates! Comrades of the seventh fleet, We're very sorry about the momentary downtime whilst we upgraded our forums, plugins and theme. I do recognise that we had this decision and downtime before on Sunday before a rogue admin went ape shit. We must learn from our mistakes, improve, recover and move on. As Martin Luther King said, 'I have decided to stick to love...Hate is too great a burden to bear.' and so that is what we have decided as the community's...

I hope that everybody enjoyed Valentine’s Day today. I certainly did and there is quite a bit more love to share around. Lawless Roleplay has always been forward thinking and we are determined to set the gold standard in terms of server updates. We understand the demands of the community and we’ve shown that by asking questions and taking vigorous action where required. It has been our goal from the beginning of the community to provide a hack free environment and our cheat systems are the...

New Player Record! We've beaten our previous record of most online players at once, twice in a row. Two weeks ago, we had a stunning 153 most players online record and this weekend, we increased it to an amazing 156. I would like to congratulate and thank everyone for helping Lawless Roleplay to be one of the best SA:MP servers out there. You have continued to help Lawless Roleplay by helping newbies, reporting bugs and most importantly by supporting us. To celebrate this great news, we...

We're often faced with a paradox during server updates, we want to have new features that have a member-centric approach. But at the same time, we want these to be new and exciting compared to the other 3, 000 roleplay servers. The more we add new features, the more difficult it becomes to make the next update more exciting. But if we can overcome these challenges, we can make something without compromise. Update 1.2.2 comes with over 100 bug fixes and new features such as the forklift job...

It simply makes more sense to teach the script how to make great roleplay rather than teach people to be expert roleplayers. Lawless Roleplay has always been forward thinking. And that's exactly what the update 1.2.1 is now. The robbery and fishing jobs are pioneering. The anti-cheat is innovative. Lawless Roleplay is ahead of its time. These features are all at the service of people. Not the other way round. And they're evidence that innovation can prevail over rampant updates. That's...

We have always been committed to our users by showing them how much we care about perfecting the world our user’s experience. In our journey to make Lawless Roleplay one of the biggest communities, the entire administrative team has been very busy to help foster a new player experience. We have been monitoring community feedback and we believe that the latest changes and game updates really addresses vital and key issues within the community. We are striving for success using your help by...

Update 1.2 is our most feature packed update so far. It is meticulously designed, engineered and crafted. It is not just new features and bug fixes for an update’s sake. Every single component, every process has been considered and measured to make sure that it is truly useful and actually enhances the user’s interaction. This care, this consideration, extends on how we protect the fundamental mission statement of Lawless Roleplay. Our mission statement to you... Lawless Roleplay is, and...
Hey guys, Sorry about the elongated delay of getting the forums back on track. The main reason behind the delay was that our database was a huge 16.4GB! I spent a large portion of my day decreasing the database size to 300MB. I hope you all enjoy the new forums, the web site design seems to be the same however I spent 16 hours on rescripting it from scratch to meet the new standard and requirements of our forum software. We are very proud of this achievement! The list of new features...

Fellow comrades and lawless rebels, This is your commander and chief Barney Phife speaking, I have a dream to invade the... oh crap! Wrong speech - sorry about that! Dear warlords of Lawless Roleplay, As you might of noticed the forums were attacked by an individual who decided to delete your topics, posts and private messages. We see this attack as an attack against members of our community. Some people in this world like to invade other people's fun for their own personal agendas...