- Apr 11, 2013
- Reaction score
Update 1.2 is our most feature packed update so far. It is meticulously designed, engineered and crafted. It is not just new features and bug fixes for an update’s sake. Every single component, every process has been considered and measured to make sure that it is truly useful and actually enhances the user’s interaction. This care, this consideration, extends on how we protect the fundamental mission statement of Lawless Roleplay.
Our mission statement to you...
Lawless Roleplay is, and always, will be a community first and a game server second. We are dedicated to fostering an environment with a member-centric approach where all players have equal potential for in game success and community recognition.
Why play here?
Lawless Roleplay was originally founded on the principle that all players should rise or decline based on the actions of the person behind the player. We feel that success should be determined by a players actions and talents and not the whim of an administrative team. We have great code. We have great staff. We have great players. But most importantly we have a vigilant regard for your potential.
Is this a roleplay server?
We have worked to provide many in game tools for roleplay and it is absolutely encouraged however not required. We feel that any preferred mode of play that does not encroach on any other player’s enjoyment of the game is productive. Due to the harsh nature of game mode frequent player versus player violent interaction should be expected. However, this does not mean that players are allowed to kill other players for no reason.
Update 1.2 OverviewTurfs vs Points
The turf system has been completely recreated from scratch to provide the community with a much more enhanced and rich competitive environment. The turf claiming system does not require rivals to be dead to claim nor does it require a certain amount of gang members on a turf. It's now less complex and more fun. You need to stand still at a point for 10 seconds whilst you tag the turf. You then must protect the turf and make sure that other gangs do not remove your tag and replace it with theirs for 15 minutes. It’s mind blowing! The competition for the incredible perks is now off the chain.
Fisher Man job
We experimented with our ability to create rich and enhanced jobs in Update 1.1 with the garbage man, miner and lumber jack jobs. In this update, we even take it on another level.
We realised that players really enjoy problem solving and completing missions. However, until now, these were only available in separate jobs. The new fisher man job combines problem solving and completing missions to offer the richest experience ever!
Once you join the Fisher Man job which is found opposite the News Building (/findjob), you are required to purchase a net which comes in 3 different sizes, large, medium and small. The net size is vital on the weight of fishes you can carry. Once you have purchased a net, you can sail into the deep southern sea of Los Santos and start your fishing expedition. You are required to problem solve around the weight of all your fishes and making sure that your net doesn't break whilst you complete missions to go to schools of fishes within a reasonable amount of time. Once you have completed the expedition, you can go back to the sore and sell your fishes. The price of fishes are completely dynamic based on what the economy needs.
For example, if a lot of people are buying food at Burger Shot, the price of Dolphin and Sharks go up whilst the price of crabs go down.
Combat Shotgun turf perk
Gangs who tag and claim a turf with the combat shotgun perk will enjoy the ability to /sellgun spas-12 for 5, 000 materials. However, if the police shut down the turf, they will then have the ability to purchase the spas-12 from their lockers for $4, 500! Competition has never been this fun! Not to mention that you can store the spas-12 in vehicle trunks, houses and gang safes - just like any other gun!
Extortion turf perk
Gangs who now claim and tag the Idlewood turf will have the privilege of extorting all weapon, cocaine, weed and chemical sales done within their turfs. The seller will be requested to pay a staggering 50% tax.
Looking for fast illegal money? You can now rob business stores for products or even cash! If the business owner is online, you can rob the business's safe and tills! Or you can simply steal a batch of weapons, condoms or even bubblegum! Let the robbery heists begin!
This also triggers a brand new house robbery system. GTA V isn't the only game with robberies!
C.O.C.K. Version 2.0
Our Coded Observation Cheat K-Liner (anti-cheat) has been updated to version 2.0. It can now detect players who exploit animations, heal during gun fights and many new hack detection modules included. We hope that our latest version of COCK brings a more smooth gameplay to our community.
You can now go to any 24/7 stores and purchase a cloth. You can then blindfold yourself or someone else. If they're tied, they will not be able to remove the blindfold however if their not tied, they can remove it!
Robbery & Fishing skills
The new robbery skill allow players to focus their gameplay and become rich by conducting a series of complex and exciting robberies. You can finally now purchase that dream car and dream house - it's time you lived the American dream!
You gain the following amount of skill points:
- 25 points for successfully robbing the bank
- 5 points for joining a bank robbery or robbing a business store for money
- 4 points for robbing a business store for items
- 3 points for robbing a house
- 2 points for picking a house lock
- 1 point for picking a vehicle lock
You gain the following bonuses for having a high robbery skill:
House and business item robbery skill bonus:
- Level 1: $0 bonus
- Level 2: $20 bonus
- Level 3: $30 bonus
- Level 4: $45 bonus
- Level 5: $60 bonus
- Level 1: 2 minutes wait before the robbery finishes - 30% chance you fail the robbery
- Level 2: 1 minute and 40 seconds wait before the robbery finishes - 25% chance you fail the robbery
- Level 3: 1 minute and 30 seconds wait before the robbery finishes - 20% chance you fail the robbery
- Level 4: 1 minute and 15 seconds wait before the robbery finishes - 15% chance you fail the robbery
- Level 5: 1 minute wait before the robbery finishes - 10% chance you fail the robbery
- Level 1: $0 bonus
- Level 2: $50 bonus
- Level 3: $75 bonus
- Level 4: $100 bonus
- Level 5: $120 bonus
- Level 1: 70% chance you break the lock - 15 seconds completion for vehicles
- Level 2: 75% chance you break the lock - 12 seconds completion for vehicles
- Level 3: 80% chance you break the lock - 10 seconds completion for vehicles
- Level 4: 85% chance you break the lock - 8 seconds completion for vehicles
- Level 5: 90% chance you break the lock - 5 seconds completion for vehicles
- Level 1: 70% chance you break the lock - 20 seconds completion for houses
- Level 2: 75% chance you break the lock - 17 seconds completion for houses
- Level 3: 80% chance you break the lock - 14 seconds completion for houses
- Level 4: 85% chance you break the lock - 12 seconds completion for houses
- Level 5: 90% chance you break the lock - 10 seconds completion for houses
The higher your fishing skill, the less likely and the longer it will take for your fishing net to break when overloaded. You gain fishing skill points by starting fishing expeditions.
Picking house locks!
Picking house locks have been at Lawless Roleplay since Update 1.1 but in Update 1.2, we take it even further. You can break into houses and vehicles by picking the lock. You also have a new robbery skill which relies heavily on how often you rob banks, businesses, houses and pick locks! More detail about this skill below.
We are very happy to announce that the Rose donation pack has been decreased to $10 a month. This is because we are now introducing a new donation pack, Ivy. Ivy donators will have the ability to /sellgun spas-12, unlimited access to /repair, /nos, /hyd and /fix without the mechanic job. Ivy donators will also be able to have 5 vehicles spawned. We are also offering every Rose donator a free upgrade to Ivy!
You can now also donate for lands! Small lands come at a cost of $30 and large lands cost $50!
The land system allows players to actually own a piece of land and build whatever you like on the land! And I mean anything! You can buy objects and place it on your land - you can create your own house, office, skyscrapper or gang HQ or faction HQ or anything you can imagine. I don't want to write a book on the entire system so allow me to let this video speak for itself:
You also can now donate for double experience points to help you boost your character's skills. You can donate for 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours and even 6 hours of double experience for $15, $25, $35 and $50 respectively.
* Fixed a spawn kill issue * Fixed freeze exploit * Fixed an exploit with name changes * Fixed 15 typos of cancelled * Fixed an exploit with chemical drug levelling * Re-scripted /h * Fixed a bug with LSPD /locker snipers * Fixed a bug with leaving events causing you to switch to your faction skin * Fixed a fun house bug * Fixed a huge phone number bug * Adjusted the weapon hack detection to identify the issue * Fixed /guide not showing the chemicals section * Fixed a bug where SIU and FBI can join gangs * Fixed a critical exploit with the mechanic job reported by Sam Axe * When you repair someone's car, it now tells you the money has been added to your paycheck * Fixed a bug where invisible doors with /ddedit do not save properly * Fixed an error when /call 911 didn't hang up properly * Fixed a bug with /setautoreply * Fixed lawyer information in /jobhelp * Rescripted /heal * Fixed a bug where if you kill someone who is cuffed, they'll respawn uncuffed * Fixed a bug where you would lose health even in the loading objects screen * Fixed a bug where you would lose your bank robbery items if you die in an event or duel * Fixed an exploit where users can /mine or /chop to bypass checkpoint checks (could be used to exploit - gladly nobody found out!) * Fixed a bug with level 10 truck delivery
* Increased truck deliver products to - Level 1: 10 products - Level 2: 20 products - Level 3: 40 products - Level 4: 50 products - Level 5: 60 products - Level 6: 70 products - Level 7: 80 products - Level 8: 90 products - Level 9: 100 products - Level 10: 110 products * Limited /deliver prison time to 3 hours maximum * Non-donators or boombox owners can no longer pick them up * /houseinvite no longer works with people who have togged their phone * You no longer can mine or chop wood inside vehicles * When purchasing a house, you no longer rent any other houses * Adjusted /unrent * Player owned vehicles are now linked to virtual worlds * Reverted hitman bombs * SIU now have access to /notorious, /deliver, /changename * SIU and FBI can now join gangs * Medics can use /heal only inside an ambulance * New turf perk: Spas-12 * You can /sellgun the spas-12 for 5, 000 materials * LSPD and FBI would have access to the weapons for $4, 500 * You may store the weapon or give it to other people as you wish just like any other weapon! * Adjusted turf descriptions * New Ivy donation pack which includes the ability to have a Spas-12, ability to /repair, /nos, /hyd, /fix your vehicle without the mechanic job and have 5 vehicles spawned * Crack drug smuggler pay has been increased * Chemicals drug smuggler pay has been decreased * Double experience (1 hour $15 - 2 hours $25 - 4 hours $35 - 6 hours $50) * Decreased newbie chat unmute prison time option * Decreased advertisement unmute prison time option * Admins cannot prison for longer than 60 minutes * Disabled /warn * Alerted /kick message * Brand new /dm function for administrators: * 1st warning: Explaination about DM * 2nd warning: Kick from server * 3rd warning: Kick from server and a formal warning * 4th warning: Prison for 30 minutes * 5th warning: Prison for 60 minutes and a formal warning * 6th warning: Banned * A2+ have access to /setmyname and /newbme * /houseinvite no longer works with people who have their phones turnt off via /togphone * The drug section in /guide has been completely remade * SIU will always be division 4 in the LSPD * Staff can now /refund spas-12 * Ivy donators can now use /repair without the mechanic job * /aduty off now toggles the death and connection messages automatically * Decrease running suspect prison time to 2 minutes per wanted star * Added new /nobullshit command for management * Hitmen now lose their affiliation upon failing a hit above $250, 000. * /robstore - If the store owner is online, there is a 50/50 percent chance that the robber robs the safe. They'll be required to wait 2 minutes with a progress bar. After 2 minutes, they'll be rewarded money. The money will be deducted from the business safe. The robbery limit is $1-$5,000 based on what's inside the business safe. Robber will be given 2 wanted stars. If the store owner is not online, the robbery will work like /robhouse. Police and the store owner will be alerted. * /robhouse now alerts the cops and also gives the user 2 wanted stars * You no longer can get out of the miner or lumberjack anim using any anims for the first 3 seconds * New server hostname * You cannot use /stopani for the first 3 seconds of miner or lumberjack * Factions now have to pay medical bills * Medical bill for /deliverpt is now $100 * Normal medical bill for people without insurance is now $150 * Insured people's bill is now $100 * Store owners who are online are now alerted that their business is being robbed * /robhouse now gives one wanted star * /robhouse pay has been increased * /accept911 and /reject911 no longer tell you the name of the payphone user * Door exploit timer shortened to 5 seconds * /accept911 no longer expose payphone user * /robstore now tells the cops the location * You now need to have a weapon in hand to rob stores * You no longer can use /locker within 10 seconds of being shot * Decreased /door radius * You no longer can /giverank people to the same rank they already have * The turf system has completely changed. You now have to stand still for 15 seconds whilst claiming the turf to start the attack. If you move, the turf is available for another family to take over. After 10 seconds, you must wait 15 minutes to fully take the turf over. Member counts no longer matter or staying inside the turf no longer matter. * Brand new 3D at the bottom of turf icons showing who owns it * /shutdown checks the amount of captured turfs by LSPD (limit 3) * /traceplayerip now shows the player's ping too * Changed the /locker recently damaged message to be more accurate * /lands buy method has been changed from standing on the land to actually being near the land marker * When you die during a house or business robbery, you drop the objects * You no longer can delete an empty vehicle slot with /odestroypvehicle * If you tab to avoid death, you will tab back in dead * You cannot use crack, chemicals, cigar or pot if you've been shot recently * You cannot buy things from shops if you've been shot recently * You cannot use /stopani if you've been shot recently * You can no longer use anims if you've been shot recently * You cannot use anims for 5 seconds after using drugs * Removed 10 second wait for using drugs whilst you've levelled your drug addict up * You no longer can /giveweapon to other people in other factions * Added /breathtest for LSPD and FBI (Credits: Joey Tucker) * Added a /me to /sellmycar (Credits: Franz) * New extortion perk * Gangs can now extort 50% of weapon, crack, pot, chemical sales conducted within their turf * Removed /me above player's head during head movements * Mining, chopping wood and garbage truck no longer changes your skin each time you do the job (You keep one skin for every time you log in) * Fixed a small error with notoriety * Made the script 1000+ player ready (Test every /accept command please) * Adjusted bank robbery run-away timer/ messages * Renamed whore job to hooker * Fixed a minor relog issue to compensate for player's lag (Accounts and everything should save perfectly with /relog now) * Added the ability to purchase cloths from 24/7 stores for $100 bucks * Added cloth count to /inventory * You need to be level 10 to unlock cloths * Added brand new /violence help command * Bandanas are automatically enabled now and needs to be disabled manually * The ability to buy cloths from 24/7 stores. Players can then see the cloth in their /inventory. Upon purchasing the user is told they can use it to blind fold people by using /blindfold ID and they can remove it by typing /blindfold (optional ID). The user's screen will be completely black with a huge "BLINDFOLDED..." text displayed in orange. A black strip object will be placed on the player's face near his eyes. Player's must be level 10+ to use this. * Added lumberjack and miner job details into /jobhelp * Brand new /stats and /inventory (/inv) commands! * You can now break into houses which takes 15 seconds. * Once the player has broken in, they'll be wanted by the police * To break into a locked vehicle, it now takes 5 seconds * Decreased /sellpot, /sellcrack and /sellchem timer to 20 seconds * If you get hurt whilst picking a lock, it will fail * The los santos sea will be available for boats to sail in and fish. Players will have to travel to random points in the sea (checkpoints) to pick up fishes. There are different types of fishes and rewards. Players must buy fishing equiptment to be able to fish. * Added /endfish command to end a fishing expedition * Added /gofish command to start a fishing expedition * Added /myfish to list fishes * Added /net to purchase fishing nets at the pier * Added /dropfish to drop peices of fish back into the sea * Removed old fishing sub-job * New FBI Rancher in LSPD garage * Added a few boats * The hitman agency can no longer use /ram and must use lock picks * The higher your fishing skill, the less likely and the longer it will take for your fishing net to break when overloaded * Added brand new robbery skill * You gain robbery skill points: * 25 points for successfully robbing the bank * 5 points for joining a bank robbery * 5 points for robbing a business store for money (5 for robbing money, 2 for failing to rob) * 4 points for robbing a business store for items * 3 points for robbing a house * 2 points for picking a house lock * 1 point for picking a vehicle lock * You lose robbery skill points: * 5 for being arrested * 20 for being delivered to Los Santos Correctional Facility * House and business ITEM robbery skill bonus: * Level 1: $0 bonus * Level 2: $20 bonus * Level 3: $30 bonus * Level 4: $45 bonus * Level 5: $60 bonus * Business money robbery skill bonus: * Level 1: 2 minutes wait before the robbery finishes - 30% chance you fail the robbery * Level 2: 1 minute and 40 seconds wait before the robbery finishes - 25% chance you fail the robbery * Level 3: 1 minute and 30 seconds wait before the robbery finishes - 20% chance you fail the robbery * Level 4: 1 minute and 15 seconds wait before the robbery finishes - 15% chance you fail the robbery * Level 5: 1 minute wait before the robbery finishes - 10% chance you fail the robbery * Bank robbery loading money robbery skill bonus: * Level 1: $0 bonus * Level 2: $50 bonus * Level 3: $75 bonus * Level 4: $100 bonus * Level 5: $120 bonus * Picking vehicle lock robbery skill bonus: * Level 1: 70% chance you break the lock - 15 seconds completion for vehicles * Level 2: 75% chance you break the lock - 12 seconds completion for vehicles * Level 3: 80% chance you break the lock - 10 seconds completion for vehicles * Level 4: 85% chance you break the lock - 8 seconds completion for vehicles * Level 5: 90% chance you break the lock - 5 seconds completion for vehicles * Picking house lock robbery skill bonus: * Level 1: 70% chance you break the lock - 20 seconds completion for houses * Level 2: 75% chance you break the lock - 17 seconds completion for houses * Level 3: 80% chance you break the lock - 14 seconds completion for houses * Level 4: 85% chance you break the lock - 12 seconds completion for houses * Level 5: 90% chance you break the lock - 10 seconds completion for houses
I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank all the beta testers, senior players, members of administration, mappers, developers and everyone involved with this update on behalf of us - the players.
So join us and rise to power! It's time the lunatics prospered...
EDIT #1: Update 1.2.373 was released on 24th September 2013.
EDIT #2: Update 1.2.374 was released on 24th September 2013.
EDIT #3: Update 1.2.376 was released on 25th September 2013.
EDIT #4: Update 1.2.378 was released on 25th September 2013.
Last edited by a moderator: