Server statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every month since the start of 2014, I review some fun and strange statistics around our community using a database management system which custom macros. In March, we have broken a huge majority of the previous statistics and today I would like to share them with you for the very first time in the history of Lawless Roleplay.

I strongly advice you to brace yourself as some of these figures are mind blowing and will make you question your existence and purpose in life...

A large majority of these statistics were gained by comparing 30 day old database backups to current live ones. As well as using the live database to get some statistics since we record a lot of things using unix timestamps. We have had no data loss during any of these periods nor have we deleted any data on purpose. I believe there is a degree of error which should ideally be less than 2%. For example, people admin prisoned and then released early, manual statistics overrides - however these are very uncommon and a total of 23 cases of '/setstat' usage was found during March so it's insignificant.

All of the following statistics is ONLY FROM MARCH (which is a bit worrying). I won't spoil it so continue onwards to the land of surprise:

• There were exactly 847, 470 kills in March
  • Of those 847, 470 deaths - 19, 391 were suicides
  • There were 16, 437 new registrations on the game server in March - 14, 092 of those players have logged in the past 48 hours
  • There were 265 bans issued in March
  • If you combine everyone's playing hours collected in March, we have played a total of 50, 532 hours
  • That value is equivalent to 2105.5 days which is 280.7 weeks which is 70.2 months
  • So we have in total played a total of 5.85 years in March alone
  • During that time, 1561 hours were spent in admin prison which amounts to exactly 65 days
  • In March, there were EXACTLY 5, 932, 290 bullets shot
  • Of those bullets shot - 2, 193, 644 were shot from Shotguns (the largest amount from all weapons, the second was the minigun at 901, 366 bullets)
  • In March, a total of $6, 662, 590 was transferred across players and the server (Server generated money included ie. jobs)
  • However, the net money transfer was -$964, 781
  • There were a total of 13, 178 crimes registered by the LSPD

These figures are quite worrying for me - especially the total playing time in March. I look forward to see what April has planned for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 20 people

Pika Zhu™

Pee-Wee
Jun 10, 2013
Pika_Zhu
Ye, ofc minigun has alot fired cuz Admins so corrupt always minigunning noobs at their spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.