- Apr 11, 2013
- Reaction score
We've never stopped believing what Lawless Roleplay represents. Through, hardship and tough times, this community has prospered beyond imagination. Today, I am presenting a new update which is primary bug fixes and altercations on the anti-cheat system.
Server Update 1.2.530
Server Update 1.2.530
This is the first of a series of bug fix updates especially now that I have a working computer.
- New C.O.C.K. module to prevent account spoofing for both users and NPCs
- Updated the system to count automatic bans
- Added NOP SetPlayerWeaponArmed C.O.C.K. module
- Removed C.O.C.K. vehicle teleportion bug
- Decreased MAX_REPORTS size to 50
- Fixed a bug with the wrong player receiving admin has logged message
- Fixed a miswording with /dm logging
- You no longer can shutdown or claim a turf whilst under spawn protection
- Players can no longer us /bandana whilst cuffed or tied up
- Fixed a bug which didn't let donators use their donated receivers to craft a bomb
- Fixed a bug with hitmen not able to complete hits due to hit amount being doubled
- Cops can no longer taze suspects when they are under spawn protection
- Cops can no longer use the rubber bullet shotgun on suspects in turfs or under spawn protection
- Newbie chat, global chat, advertisement unmutes will no longer allow players to select the money fine option if they do not have enough money
- You no longer can use /shakehand whilst dead, injured, cuffed, tied up and etc
- Fixed a bug which told factions that they will gain money from turfs
- Added new C.O.C.K. module for vehicle modification hacks
Furthermore, we have also upgraded the server to 0.3z-r3. You do not need to update anything since we've done it all server side. This brings:
- Fixes: Server crashes caused by network statistics functions (GetPlayerNetworkStats, NetStats_*).
- Fixes: Invalid packet IDs sent by fake clients may cause a memory leak.
- Adds: 'minconnectiontime (time in milliseconds)' server variable to control the rate which the server accepts connections from newly connecting players. Example: minconnectiontime 1000, the server will accept a new connection every 1 second. If the server does not accept the connection, the connection request will be ignored. It is not recommended that you use this variable unless your server is under a connection flood attack.