Update! Server update revision 1.2.530

Status
Not open for further replies.
zzfsvxr-png.4066

Server Update 1.2.530
We've never stopped believing what Lawless Roleplay represents. Through, hardship and tough times, this community has prospered beyond imagination. Today, I am presenting a new update which is primary bug fixes and altercations on the anti-cheat system.

This is the first of a series of bug fix updates especially now that I have a working computer.

Update Details:
- New C.O.C.K. module to prevent account spoofing for both users and NPCs
- Updated the system to count automatic bans
- Added NOP SetPlayerWeaponArmed C.O.C.K. module
- Removed C.O.C.K. vehicle teleportion bug
- Decreased MAX_REPORTS size to 50
- Fixed a bug with the wrong player receiving admin has logged message
- Fixed a miswording with /dm logging
- You no longer can shutdown or claim a turf whilst under spawn protection
- Players can no longer us /bandana whilst cuffed or tied up
- Fixed a bug which didn't let donators use their donated receivers to craft a bomb
- Fixed a bug with hitmen not able to complete hits due to hit amount being doubled
- Cops can no longer taze suspects when they are under spawn protection
- Cops can no longer use the rubber bullet shotgun on suspects in turfs or under spawn protection
- Newbie chat, global chat, advertisement unmutes will no longer allow players to select the money fine option if they do not have enough money
- You no longer can use /shakehand whilst dead, injured, cuffed, tied up and etc
- Fixed a bug which told factions that they will gain money from turfs
- Added new C.O.C.K. module for vehicle modification hacks

Furthermore, we have also upgraded the server to 0.3z-r3. You do not need to update anything since we've done it all server side. This brings:

- Fixes: Server crashes caused by network statistics functions (GetPlayerNetworkStats, NetStats_*).
- Fixes: Invalid packet IDs sent by fake clients may cause a memory leak.
- Adds: 'minconnectiontime (time in milliseconds)' server variable to control the rate which the server accepts connections from newly connecting players. Example: minconnectiontime 1000, the server will accept a new connection every 1 second. If the server does not accept the connection, the connection request will be ignored. It is not recommended that you use this variable unless your server is under a connection flood attack.

Reactions: 19 people
Sep 24, 2013
Flacko_Phixion
chicken or penis

ot: this new anti spawn script is pretty shit. as soon as he spawns u wont be able to taze someone. when the spawnkill times is gone he can create a 9mm freely to avoid being tazer and gets killed and it becomes an infinite loop. ppl /kill, ppl can abuse this leaky system 100%
It's exploiting, just report and he will prisoned.

Apr 15, 2013
Viresh_Ramcharan
It's exploiting, just report and he will prisoned.
rizzy mongool gets tazed, but anti spawntaze
rizzy mongool /kills
u die
u report
rizzy mongool comes and stomps u dead while ur talking to an admin

i dont want to go through 5 minutes of admin reqyests blabla every time i need to arrest someone.

Thank you for reading my post I truely appreciate that you took your time to read it. I thank you again my beloved Lawless Roleplay player and member of the community.

JeremyS

Chartered Old-School
Apr 25, 2013
i think umm "Cops can no longer taze suspects when they are under spawn protection" might cause some issues in the fact that people have vehicles at spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.