Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.

v2.0.70 I hope that everyone enjoyed their free Ivy perk the past week. I know I say this every single update but I seriously cannot believe this is our 38th update since March 2020 and we're still pushing the boundaries of what can be accomplished in San Andreas Multiplayer. It's truly breathtaking. In this update we add some heavily requested features as well as completing several requests of the previous government such as speed cameras and new gates/ vehicles for the national guard...

v2.0.43 I am still not over that this community is now over 8 years old, it truly feels like it was yesterday. Our constant desire for awesome server update and content has not stopped! Please enjoy our 37th update since March 2020. We have updated the perks and payments from multiple turfs to make them more competitive and balanced. Extortion Turfs now get 20% of material pickup and material dropoff costs (previously this money was written off by the server) Chemical Lab turf now...

v1.8.50 While this update spawned from an urgent patch required on the server, the contents of this patch are bigger than just being a small patch and was formed into a full-size update. In other news, we now support payment via credit cards on our donation store! Just click "Pay with credit"! By popular demand, the following restrictions are now imposed on flagged cheaters: Cheaters cannot buy products from gun stores Cheaters cannot claim or shutdown turfs Cheaters cannot rob the...

v1.9.30 This our third update of 2021 and it is by far the biggest update we've had on Lawless Roleplay in a long time. For those of you who are new, this is called update 32 as it is the 32nd update since March 2020 when the Community Management plagued to take Lawless Roleplay to new heights. Since then we have doubled our population and we continue to grow week on week with new players from rival servers jumping ship and starting fresh here. For our new members, welcome and for our old...

v1.8.89 In 2020, we had some of the best update ever seen on Lawless Roleplay and we continue this trend into 2021 by delivering the best updates any roleplay server. We are proud to release one of the most advance and well-paying jobs on Lawless Roleplay as well as opening our new medium-high roleplay town in Angel Pine! One of the most supported suggestions for a new job has been accepted! You can find the Pilot job in Los Santos International Airport. By starting the job, you need...

v1.8.32 This is our 28th update in 2020! Oh yea! I hope everyone is enjoying the server! I will be joining you guys in-game more often soon! Can't wait!! ANOTHER EXPENSION? WHY NOT! We are giving $10,000 FREE to all players who have 2FA enabled (click here to find out how to enable 2FA). If you do not have 2FA enabled, you can enable it by using /settings in-game and then reconnecting to receive your FREE $10,000! * This event will be going on from 10th to 19th November only...

v1.8.30 As we release our 27th update this year, we enter a brand new period in the history of Lawless Roleplay. The implementation of light roleplay. We also have some other goodies included! I just want to thank everyone involved in this update, it was extremely challenging with work and COVID-19 but we worked hard and kept our eye on the finish line. I would like to specifically thank our developers, beta testers and our media team for their hard work on this update. These guys do a...

Server Update 1.2.540 Ever since the start of Lawless Roleplay, our biggest dream was to create a smooth game server where players matters. We have started a huge campaign to resolve all bugs. Please help us iron out every single annoyance, bug and issue by reporting them on our 'Report a Bug' forums. Update Details: - Fixed picklock - Fixed a critical bug when deleting lands and buildings - Fixed a out of bounds issue with GetLandOwnerName function - Fixed a bug where ResetLandInfo did...

Server Update 1.2.534 Hey guys, this is another small part of a series of bug fixes. We are looking to resolve all current bugs before we start adding new features. Please help us iron out every single annoyance, bug and issue by reporting them on our 'Report a Bug' forums. Update Details: - If you're picking the lock of a vehicle and someone unlocks it or it gets moved, the lock picking process cancels - Whilst pick locking a house or door, if it gets unlocked, it automatically cancels -...

Update 1.2 is our most feature packed update so far. It is meticulously designed, engineered and crafted. It is not just new features and bug fixes for an update’s sake. Every single component, every process has been considered and measured to make sure that it is truly useful and actually enhances the user’s interaction. This care, this consideration, extends on how we protect the fundamental mission statement of Lawless Roleplay. Our mission statement to you... Lawless Roleplay is, and...

Whoa! What a fun filled couple of days has it been? We hit over 110 players daily - nailing an all time high of 149 players after one month! We have so many changes planned in the pipeline – all thanks to you! We really enjoy listening to our players! We have changed a large prospect of how we operate to be more player orientated. We have gathered three top questions asked by most new players and our old consultant Citizen Alpha answered them for you. Our mission statement to you...

Hello gamers, it is with great pleasure that I introduce you to the Halloween Events that Public Relations team has prepared for you. We have never had such a colossal Community Competition before, therefore I would personally like to thank my team, Lawless staff members and, most importantly, the players for their constant support on our Social Media websites. I hope you have not planned anything for this week because I doubt you would like to miss those events! All scheduled events are...

Greetings Lunatics! Exciting news: we've heard your requests loud and clear, and after careful consideration, we're thrilled to announce that from now on you'll be allowed to sell, trade or buy LRP assets. Please take a moment to go through the following points: Trading in game properties for real life money is now allowed. Trading in game cash for real life money is now allowed. Trading in game accounts for real life money is now allowed. Trading assets is at your own risk. Players who...
Hi Toommates, As some of you know a very important day is coming up soon: January 14th, also known as 'Toomsday' here on Lawless Roleplay. I understand that is a very confusing time and challenges us to think about who we are and why we are here. Just to make sure you get through this difficult time I have planned some excitement for you lunatics. To start with this weekend Double XP will be enabled for everyone! (January 14th and 15th) Besides that we will pack this weekend with in game...

Announcements Dear lunatics, Today I am going to tell you something about my secret how I became this tycoon. A few months ago I was trying to find Shock to rob him, but as usual Shock was nowhere to be found! Ahh.. well, I decided to grab the detective job… And I got to know, Shock has been last seen in Ganton. So I started to drive to Ganton and got out of my car. I looked left, I looked over to the right but I saw nothing, so I tried to find Shock again… Guess what, “You have searched...

The Public Relations Team Hello Lunatics, This is an announcement to inform you of the revival of the public relations team. From this coming Monday the entire social media side of Lawless Roleplay will be refilled with events with prizes for you, the players, to get your hands on. Our events will be hosted primarily on our main facebook page. Some events may be hosted on other platforms, such as our steam group (details below) We thank you for your patience and we promise to host up to...

Greetings reader, As this message goes through, you will gain information about how the New Public Relations will work. Public Relations is now obliged to serve the players with its full potential. Meaning, we will do our absolute best to keep our players happy and satisfied, giving them lots of benefits, giving them enough information throughout the server, and last and most notably, giving them proper treatment with our events. There will be changes in Public Relations, as time will pass...

Who does not know that food is life? We all do. On Lawless Roleplay we consider food more than life, therefore we decided to celebrate the national food day which takes place on October 24th, 2017. We have planned various events for you throughout the whole day. THE NATIONAL FOOD DAY EVENTS We have decided to divide the day into two main parts. They will be explained below. Part one: Tell me lunatics... who does not feel like going out for a family BBQ on the beach on a quiet and sunny...

v2.0.23 Ladies and gents, I know we always say that this is the best update we have ever made but truly, this update is the BEST WE HAVE EVER MADE. No 🧢 ! This update brings a unique and new dynamic to Lawless Roleplay that has been meticulously designed and developed to completely change how you play and interact with other players on Lawless Roleplay. We have reduced the distance that players can see other player names as well as reducing the distance of all action-based messages (eg...

INTRODUCTION Hello, We often wonder what would amaze our wonderful Lawless players. This event is based on multiple games which have been released and are known as Battle Royale. You will have to wander around the city, find weapons and take out anyone who you see. Weapons will be all around the map. The map will get smaller and smaller depending on a number of players left in the event. Description Everyone will be teleported to a certain location where the event begins All drugs/...