Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.

The Public Relations team always works on delivering quality content to the players; that being said, we encourage the community to produce creative content and share it with everyone else! From today onwards, we will be rewarding the content creators on the server with different prizes such as but not limited to: Materials, Money, and Donation credit. If your thread stands out and has support from the people, you will surely be rewarded! There's more; your clip might be included as the...

The Lawless Roleplay - Podcast #002 - BARNEY ON THE PODCAST? UPDATE NEXT WEEK? 75 Likes and we will have Barney on the podcast! If you find the easter egg in the video PM me a picture of it, the first one who does so is the winner. (Prize 50,000 Materials)

The Lawless Roleplay - Podcast #001 - 7th Anniversary Update!

Happy Easter, Lunatics! We in the admin team wish you a day full of blessings and happiness, stay tuned for the upcoming events here at Lawless Roleplay! Do you love bunnies? Well, you might not like this bunny! We will have a hunted event as the first event on April 12! Prize: House + Random Prize I assume all of us know this story! Do you have the confidence to win against the turtle? Well, do not boost your confidence too much because the turtle might beat you! We will have...

Security reminder Greetings, fellow players. As you may or may not know there has been a password leak on other communities. This saddens us, as someone's personal data such as a password is the server's duty to keep safe, and while Lawless Roleplay takes this very seriously and is doing a great job to keep this information private, we could also use your help. Here are some reminders on how to go about your password. If you have recently played in other communities, please change your...

Server Update v1.6 Ever since @Ignacio was appointed as our Director of Development, the development team has been working around the clock non-stop to deliver an awesome update to the community. They have really knocked it out of the park with this one by implementing the most liked suggestions. I would like to personally thank (in no particular order), @Ignacio for his hard work on organizing the development team and his hard work in implementing the crate island, @Kenobi for his...

It's Saint Patrick's Day everyone! Lucky, we have loads of events planned out for you to enjoy this magical day! So what are you waiting for? Tidy your green shirt, grab your shamrocks and your gold, put on your clover-leaf top hat and head out on this journey to test your fortune! Buckle up your seatbelts cause we are about to host this community event on March 17! Having the title of Lucky the Leprechaun's favourite elf is something that all of his followers dream of having, they have...

Updates regarding the Social Media Greetings lunatics of Lawless Roleplay! After a major renovation with the Media & Marketing team i have been appointed as the Head of Social Media. There will be a major change in the ways we will operate from now on when it comes to interacting with internal and external stakeholders of the server. In the past social media mainly revolved around communication with the players outside the website, but from now our Social Media pages will be re-purposed. We...
I am currently in the progress of moving our server to another location and provider for better specs and speeds. Please monitor this thread for updates during the move. Comments disabled.

Server Update v1.5.68 I hope you guys have witnessed the major reshuffles in the admin team over the past few weeks. We enter 2020 with the mindset of making Lawless Roleplay great again. We have a massive project going on in the background and hopefully, the community will start enjoying the results. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate @Kenobi who has become our lead mapper and @Ignacio who is now our Director of Development. Together, I think they'll do a fantastic job...

Server Update v1.5.63 I will save the community the long story as to why I have been away for some time. This update was due a few months ago however I only have had time to test it recently. I hope you enjoy it: - Added 10 more map bug fixes - Rescripted what /showlicenses and /showbadge look like entirely and fixed an exploit to check admins spectating - Added universal /show command which can show ID, Licenses, and Badge - Removed all help directions saying to use /showid, /showbadge...

The love is in the air! Valentine's Day is coming! are you single this Valentine's Day? Oh well! We're the same, so join us to celebrate the upcoming Valentine's Day at Lawless Roleplay! The events will put on February 14th! Valentine's Day Events We will be having a team deathmatch event as the first event on February 14! Prize: Dildo + 10 days of Rose We will be having a double duel event right after the first event. Prize: Full Weapon Set + 150 Armor + Dildo Are you still...

Hey lunatics, It has been brought to our attention that some very childish people have been trying to gain themselves access to in-game and forum accounts by impersonating management members. This thread's purpose is to teach you how to protect yourself from such people and hopefully avoid any further account breaches. The most common cases is when someone creates a Discord account, names himself Toompert and puts Toompert's actual forum picture in order for the account to look legit...

Hello dear lunatics, the community will be celebrating the 2020 Chinese New Year, it means we will have another community event that will start tomorrow. The following events will be hosted: Crazy firecrackers The one and only Snakehead Escape from The Snakehead Poster Making Chinese Fight Karate 2020 Lucky Raffle Double XP Facebook giveaway Are you good at dodging things? well try to doge the firecrackers (RPG launcher) Description: A monster truck will spawn to the Stadium, and you...

I know it has been awhile since I have written to you. I've been fully absent from the community while focusing on getting my real life affairs in order. It has been a tough and bumpy ride in real life and I know it has been the same case for the community and server also. To be honest, there has not been a day that has gone by where I have not thought about the community. While I write this letter to you at 3:20 AM, I want you to know that I have been thinking about my come back and turning...

A new year is approaching us, a new blank book, and a pen in our hands. We will be writing another beautiful chapter for our selves. New hope, new bright promises, and another chance for us to set things right by keeping our spirits and determination up and we shall always walk the glory road. On behalf of the Management Team, we wish you a bright new year and we hope you achieve all of your dreams. May God pour love and care on you. Happy New Year, and Merry Christmas CHRISTMAS...

Haunted houses, zombies and trick or treat. Put your scary-spooky costumes and lets grab some candies during this weekend. We are going to host some events for the community to enjoy during the Halloween weekend! The following events will be hosted: Scary Clowns Kill Frankenstein Deadly Drive Chainsaw Escape Halloween Fight Scream Clones Best Costume Halloween Raffle Halloween Art Double XP Do you have any idea how terrifying clowns are? Oh well, you will see. Event Type...

Lawless Roleplay has always been a server against the odds. When we first opened our doors in 2013, everyone expected us to fail. However, we hit over 100 players and despite the numerous attacks which kept us offline for a few days, players kept on coming - they couldn't get enough. Fast forward today, Lawless Roleplay has been open for 6 years and for the past 2 years people have been claiming that Lawless Roleplay is dying, closing and failing. Yet we remain online with a striving and...

Server Update v1.5.45 This release contains a brief maintenance update with the following change logs: - Fixed a bug with the GPS and converted it into independent module - Tutorial now pauses if you are tabbed - Fixed a calculation error with /gmute in certain circumstances - Increased business slots to 750 - Fixed a /dropgun ban bug - Upgraded VPN protection - Anti-cheat bug fixes - BR now requires 4 players to start and bonus is given at 10 players or more Hope you enjoy!

Happy Independence Day! We hope everyone is having a great month because these days will be extremely special for you to understand what independence is. So make sure you don't miss these prizes and giveaways! The following events will be hosted: Hide & $eek Become the president Hot Rod American Land Find the President Avoid the President Double EXP Independence Raffle Social Media Raffles Everyone will have to hide in the area shown below when a seeker will roam around with a fist...