Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.

Is your Pickle Rick or Pennywise costume ready? Is your land set up with pumpkins and scarecrows? Streets are now filled with dark lights, dancing skeletons, flying ghosts and many kids asking for free candy, what a very enjoyable childhood we once had! We are almost hitting the 31st and we're organizing some very spooky Halloween events! Along with the Halloween Script Update, this is what we have prepared for you. We are starting the party at October 27th with it ending at November 3rd...

UPDATE 1.2.566! A truly great community is ultimately defined by the integration of it's members and ability. This is one of our most integrated updates ever. Every single component, every process has been considered and measured to make sure that it is truly useful and actually enhances the user’s interaction. This care, this consideration, extends on how we protect the fundamental mission statement of Lawless Roleplay. This update was entirely designed and orchestrated by the entire...

Recently, there has been a lot of scaremongering posts claiming that this is the end of Lawless Roleplay. However, these people are wrong. Very wrong. I have been working very closely with the management team behind the scenes to transform Lawless Roleplay to a gold standard for gaming communities. We will be doing this in multiple phases, with phase I focusing on restructuring the administrative team, training, procedures, progress and ultimately improving the quality of service provided...

Dear Paddy's, We have arrived in March and in this month a special occasion is celebrated every year on the 17th of March. We have decided to hold various events on this day! Green is the color of the festivals that gets associated with this holiday and we are going to be holding events that are filled with joy! The events that will be hosted are given below: Drunk Paddy's The pot of gold Paddy's Brawl Eliminator Mystery Spin Drunk Paddy's You can win something by getting drunk with...

Press Release Los Santos, SA January 28, 2016 Arsonist Sabotages LSPD Central Headquarters - [28/1/2016] [Lt. Hunter Starling] - At approximately 11:23 PM, the Los Santos Police Department central headquarters was set on fire by a notorious pyromaniac. The arsonist crashed his Huntley into the side of the building, and the LSPD officers inside were immediately alerted and ran outside to examine the situation. The Huntley had a strong smell of gasoline, reported several officers after...

I hope everyone enjoyed Lawless Roleplay's birthday - I certainly did. It still gives me goosebumps to know that Lawless Roleplay launched five years ago. It has been a tremendous journey so far and I cannot wait to see where it leads it. The minigames was a great laugh and a great hit in the community. Without further delay, I would like to congratulate the following people on collecting the most coins! FIRST PLACE Edwin Hernandez (17,014 coins collected!) - Tier 2 Business SECOND PLACE...

Dear Lunatics, We are happy to announce our new official Discord server. Discord is a free VoIP application (Like Teamspeak) that works on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS and even in a web browser with a unique interface that is built for gamers. This application has been growing at an amazing rate lately due to it's easy, user-friendly functions and because It's free! You are attentively invited to join us using this link: (( www.discord.gg/CqJvnmE )) This is a great alternative to...

Update 1.2 is our most feature packed update so far. It is meticulously designed, engineered and crafted. It is not just new features and bug fixes for an update’s sake. Every single component, every process has been considered and measured to make sure that it is truly useful and actually enhances the user’s interaction. This care, this consideration, extends on how we protect the fundamental mission statement of Lawless Roleplay. Our mission statement to you... Lawless Roleplay is, and...

Winter Event Results! With the Winter Events long past us now, we are finally ready to release the results! Sorry about the wait! As you know santa's sleigh got hit by AK-47 bullets whilst flying over Grove Street and crashed in Flint County during Christmas! Lots of people flocked to help Santa by delivering his Christmas presents. With the people's help, Santa was able to enjoy another successful Christmas. As a thank you, he promised to give 20 helpers random gifts. We're now ready to...
So for the other update, I dedicated it to @John, @Pako and @Toompert. But then the entire community and staff team said "what about us?!".. So my friends.. I dedicate this update to you. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless...

Server Maintenance Greetings Lunatics, As some of the players have experienced issues on the server currently the huge amounts of packet loss, we've been trying to fix the packet loss issues with the host but failed to do so. Therefore we have decided to move to a different host. The server will be hosted in France. Thanks to the community for raising the issues regarding the server, and to Barney for being able to tackle the issues as soon as possible. Server downtime schedule: 17/01/17

Oh oh oh! Merry... oh wait, wrong holiday. Let's get spooky... Giftboxes Find the candy scattered around the map before the timer ends to win some awesome prizes! The top 15 candy collectors can be found on /topcollectors The Gift Shop The candies you earn by find candy can be used to buy any of the following from the gift shop. In order to check how many candies you have, look at the purple text just below where your money is displayed on the screen. Top candy collectors The...

Lawless Roleplay Discord Lawless Roleplay is more than just a server, we are a community! Which is why our technology team has worked tirelessly to set up the Discord server. We have also introduced Discord and Forum integration, meaning that you can link your forum account to your Discord account so that you automatically get your roles and more. Additionally, Discord will now only display channels that are valid for you, instead of all of them. Forum and Discord Integration With the new...

Server Update v1.4.32 It only feels like we released an update yesterday.. oh wait we did. In this update, we have listened heavily to player feedback and added some new cool features (plus fixed some bugs). Lawless Roleplay is truly a server made by players for players. In the past few updates, we have been heavily focused on increasing player-to-player interactions. The most important player-to-player interaction is the one of selling and buying. This not only gets the economy moving...

We're often faced with a paradox during server updates, we want to have new features that have a member-centric approach. But at the same time, we want these to be new and exciting compared to the other 3, 000 roleplay servers. The more we add new features, the more difficult it becomes to make the next update more exciting. But if we can overcome these challenges, we can make something without compromise. Update 1.2.2 comes with over 100 bug fixes and new features such as the forklift job...

Hell yeah! The best season is now here, after getting stressed from school we finally have our long break to enjoy. No plans this summer? Well that's not a problem! We, the Public Relations, are bringing you a big event to make your summer memorable and let you feel the heat! Events Include: Olympic Triathlon A TDM under the heat! Summer fun midair! Giveaways! Double Experience Facebook Showdown! Olympic Triathlon Participants will have to swim for 1.5 kilometers, ride a bike for 3...

Dear Lunatics, We are happy to present this year's Lawless Got Talent. This is your time to show off your incredible skills and design or create something which reflects you. We will be awarding 3 winners with great prizes and they will be known as this years Lawless Got Talent winners! TALENT CATEGORIES (must be SA:MP/Lawless related) Roleplay Digital graphics/Pencil drawing Rap freestyle/Singing News article Poetry Mapping Video Date DEADLINE: 20th of August. How to participate...

The past few days that have gone by have been very difficult for all of us. Most of you are aware that we were attacked, multiple times, causing the server to unexpectedly shut down, many people freaked out thinking it was the end of Lawless Roleplay but I am here today to tell those people, you are wrong. We don't give up that easily. Since the start of the attacks, I have stayed awake overnight trying to block the distributed denial of service attacks. I want you all to know that we will...

Volume 1 - September Welcome to the first ever volume of the Community Newsletter. The community newsletter is a monthly post by the management team highlighting our forecast for the upcoming month as well as reflecting on the previous month. This includes events, projects, goals and things we are currently working on. In our first volume we will be discussing the closure of NGG’s SA-MP server, double EXP, a special gang slot offer, inactive properties, SA-MP client update, launcher status...

Hello outlaws, some of you might have noticed slight decrease in my activity, that was because I have been working on a brand new project for the one year anniversary celebrations and for you to enjoy. Lawless Roleplay Android User Control Panel I have been thinking a lot on how to say thanks to such great players like you guys, after thinking for few days this idea came up to my mind, however, I couldn't do it without Shock's help, let's cut the useless speech and move onto the...