Announcement THE END OF LAWLESS ROLEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletterlogo.png

Recently, there has been a lot of scaremongering posts claiming that this is the end of Lawless Roleplay. However, these people are wrong. Very wrong. I have been working very closely with the management team behind the scenes to transform Lawless Roleplay to a gold standard for gaming communities.

We will be doing this in multiple phases, with phase I focusing on restructuring the administrative team, training, procedures, progress and ultimately improving the quality of service provided to players by the administrative team. Once phase I is complete, phase II will commence and focus on improving the server feature quality and giving players more tools to create fun and interaction. There are more phases of this plan which will be released when they become relevant to the community.

However, to improve the community, we need your help and we are listening to your complaints and problems.

I am publicly asking that you click here and send me an e-mail with any suggestions, feedback, complaints or comments you have for us to improve our community.

Lawless Roleplay is very much alive and I have no plans to let it die any time soon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Midouu

Snitch
Jan 27, 2017
Midou
newsletterlogo.png
Recently, there has been a lot of scare mongering posts claiming that this is the end for Lawless Roleplay. However, these people are wrong. Very wrong. I have worked very closely with the management team behind the scenes to transform Lawless Roleplay to a gold standard for gaming communities.

We will be doing this in multiple phases, with phase I focusing on restructuring the administrative team, training, procedures, progress and ultimately improving the quality of service provided to players by the administrative team. Once phase I is complete, phase II will commence and focus on improving the server feature quality and giving players more tools to create fun and interaction. There are more phases to this plan which will be released when they become relevant to the community.

However, to improve the community, we need your help and we are listening to your complaints and problems.

I am publicly asking that you click here and send me an e-mail with any suggestions, feedback, complaints or comments you have for us to improve our community.

Lawless Roleplay is very much alive and I have no plans to let it die any time soon. :)
after 5 month of unknown absence you came and said bla bla bla, but where is the UPDATE what have you done?

Reactions: Turco

Lend

Donator
Old-School 2014
Nov 22, 2014
can you change the title of this announcement ! its so scary lol

Reactions: Androa
Status
Not open for further replies.