Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.

Development Team The development team has struggled in the past year and this has crippled our ambitions and desire to provide cutting edge features. I am the sole developer and combined with my management responsibilities – I hardly find the time to develop and manage the server at the same time. Today, we want to get out of this gridlock and get the community more involved and engaged by opening the development department to the community. A community made by players, for players. The...

Lawless Roleplay continues to advance and grow every day and so does the workload. We have always aspired and pushed ourselves to the maximum limits to create smooth, simple to use and fun features for the community. Are you interested into joining one of our development team? Well, the development team is currently looking for new members to join, you are just one step behind. All you must do is to fill the application which you are applying to, and we will examine your application very...

Dear Lunatics of Lawless Roleplay, Valentine's Day is incoming! Whether you are single or in a relationship, these events are just for you! Our Public Relations team has decided to host a community-wide event for this special day. Our events are also spread out evenly across the day so there's nothing for you to miss, so sit back, relax, and enjoy! We will be having a TEAM DEATHMATCH between lovers & singles: Date & Time (Server Time): 14th February - 03:00 14th of February - 23:00...
Greetings! I'm here to announce that the custom titles are once again back. This means that all of you who used to have one can get it back now, even with a few changes if you wish! All you have to do is make an admin request with evidence that proves that you used to have one. Do not despair if you don't, we'll helping you out by looking through the processed donation requests. Don't forget to tell us what you want it to look like! Note: if you're feeling a bit lucky today, keep your eyes...

Greetings Lunatics! We are glad to announce that we will now provide premium support to content creators in the Lawless Roleplay Community. Are you a digital content creator or an aspiring digital content creator? We would be glad to accompany you through your journey as we will provide content creators a variety of benefits! REGISTRATION To join, fill this form below and send it through here. Link of your channel or page: (i.e. Lui Bikerdude) What platform are you focused on: (i.e...

Hey lunatics! We are excited to announce that we are hiring talented individuals to join our content creator team and create engaging and dynamic content for our social media platforms. As a content creator, you will have the opportunity to showcase your creativity to the audience of our community. You will be responsible for producing a variety of content types, such as images, videos, stories, and more. Do you like being recognized and rewarded for what you do? This is your chance, don't...

It's been quite a journey, and we couldn't be more thrilled to announce that we've surpassed an astonishing milestone of over 500,000 registered players in-game. This achievement is a testament to the incredible support and dedication of our community. Your passion fuels our desire to constantly push the boundaries of gaming excellence. As we venture into the second half of the year, our commitment to delivering an exceptional experience remains unwavering. We have a robust improvement...

Hello, Your opinions and suggestions matter to us, a lot. We have created this thread so you guys can give opinions on what events you would like to see in the future, and what you think should be changed about the events. We've made a simple form for you to fill in and give your opinion and suggestions. We will take your opinions and suggestions in consideration, and we will process this in the future. We wil use this to improve our events, to make sure events are more fun for you. If you...

Volume 2 - October Welcome to the second edition of the Community Newsletter. The community newsletter is a monthly post by the management team highlighting our forecast for the upcoming month as well as reflecting on the previous month. This includes events, projects, goals and things we are currently working on. In our second volume we will be discussing the Halloween events, upcoming events and the development team. Halloween! We hope everyone had fun searching gifts around Los...

Volume 1 - September Welcome to the first ever volume of the Community Newsletter. The community newsletter is a monthly post by the management team highlighting our forecast for the upcoming month as well as reflecting on the previous month. This includes events, projects, goals and things we are currently working on. In our first volume we will be discussing the closure of NGG’s SA-MP server, double EXP, a special gang slot offer, inactive properties, SA-MP client update, launcher status...

We are excited to announce a new project by the Public Relations team, the Community Montage Project! This will be a way for all of our players to collaborate and come together to create something amazing. Players can submit different clip(s), and a select few of them will be chosen to be used for a community montage featuring different players on our official YouTube channel. You can submit the following clips: Combat Clips Funny Clips Epic Wins Epic Fails Get creative! If there is...

In the spirit of the festive season, we've decided to spread some cheer by welcoming back those who may have been banned from our community (excluding hacking bans). Christmas is the most beautiful time of the year, especially on Lawless Roleplay where we have had many nostalgic memories. We want to allow everyone to come back and enjoy their time on Lawless by creating more memories and catching up with old friends. This is not a mass unban! Neither do we promise to unban anyone who posts...

Hey all! How dare you think we would let you go with just a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year bla bla bla letter, hell no! Public Relations team has proudly turned one year old a few days ago and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported us, thank you! Less talk more action, that's what you're here for! Christmas Video Create a video Christmas themed and post below the video link. Do not forget to include your IG name and 'LAWLESS ROLEPLAY' in your video or...

The best season season of the year is here! The weather outside is frightful, sit around the fire and sip on a nice hot cup of cocoa. Read a book or play some games perhaps? On behalf of the Public Relations team and the rest of the Administrative Staff, we would like to wish you a very merry Christmas filled with laughter, good times and fond memories of this special season. All of the Christmas events will be hosted from the 24th of December to the 31st of December! The following...

Greetings, Lunatics of LawlessRP We hope you've had a fantastic Christmas and a New Year filled with joy, laughter, and memorable moments. As the holiday season has come to an end, we really appreciate you all participating in all of our events We appreciate each and every one of you for being a part of the Lawless Roleplay family. Now, the moment you've been waiting for – it's time to unveil the winners of our festive events! 🎁🌟 The moment has arrived to unwrap the magic of Santa's...

Greetings! Wesson here with another announcement for today. Along with the custom user titles, we have also updated our forums with a pretty neat plugin. This plugin allows you to change your own forum name at any desired time, but only 3 times within a period of 30 days. Any obnoxious user names will be punished with a temporary forum ban. Learn how to change your forum name by clicking HERE! in my opinion... ~ Head Admin Wesson
Help us catch all the bugs! At Lawless Roleplay, we've always been about allowing players to have the very best experience possible on our community and servers. We continue this tradition and this hunger to exceed people's expectations by eliminating every single bug possible. We want to give people the chance to claim a reward for helping us achieve this. We are giving everybody $2, 000 per valid bug report! All you have to do is fill out this form, and give every single detail you can...

I know it has been awhile since I have written to you. I've been fully absent from the community while focusing on getting my real life affairs in order. It has been a tough and bumpy ride in real life and I know it has been the same case for the community and server also. To be honest, there has not been a day that has gone by where I have not thought about the community. While I write this letter to you at 3:20 AM, I want you to know that I have been thinking about my come back and turning...

Good day lunatics! We are happy to announce that we, from the Department of Community Affairs in partnership with the Department of Game Affairs, are going to host our very first video contest. Isn't it heart pumpin'? The contest is going to be a Cop Chase themed contest so there should be a cop, agent, or even a cadet involved. You're simply gonna record yourself being chased by cops by using your creativity. Have your friends with you and bring out the lunatic's dna inside you, Enter...
Hello Lawless, We're proud to announce that the BETA team is now fully operation thanks to our wonderful @Lilly. The BETA team tests all bugs and new server releases before anybody else - they work extremely close with the development of the server. So feel free to apply, they have full access to the BETA server with the latest revision. Secondly, we've dropped support for the Portuguese language as interests were very low and there was no moderator. Furthermore, we've also dropped support...