Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.
In v1.2.30, we significantly increased land productivity. Now in v1.2.35, we want to go beyond and further increase land productivity by allowing users to quickly and instantly duplicate land objects. We also patch exploits with /mdc and /find and introduce new features to the vehicle storage menu. The full list of changes is down below. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any...
In v1.2.30, we aim to increase land productivity with new awesome features to capture Land Object IDs on the fly and even quick edit/ delete land objects without needing to access the main land menu. We also added the ability to toggle the digital information HUD for health and armour. And as always, some additional bug fixes. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone. Revision 1.2.30 - Added tog...
This release was a simple hotfix focused on script optimisation and bug fixes. This patch is released mainly to fix a few bugs with the land system. Revision 1.2.23 - Added player badge/ bandana colours to /members - Added a /me for /mdc - Fixed several major bugs with lands - Admin report counts auto save to their admin name and not their character name - Fixed a typo bug with /setmylevel (again) - Adjusted prices for object slots for lands - Added special event vehicle
This release was a simple hotfix focused on script optimisation and bug fixes. We have also adjusted the M4 damage as requested by the community. Revision 1.2.21 - Fixed typo on /setmylevel - Added the ability to store Uzi and Tec 9 in vehicle trunks - Helpers can no longer accept help requests from people in events or paintball, they must use /acceptpm instead - Fixed a typo with /callsign - Decreased land object stream distance to 100 meters - Adjusted M4 damage (it still does more damage...
This release was a simple hotfix focused on script optimisation and bug fixes. The primary focus of this update was system upgrades and software upgrades. The game server patch was an added bonus! Revision 1.2.19 - Adjusted land messages for revoking permissions - Fixed a bug which allowed players to buy over limit upgrades for their land - Fixed a bug where bikes trunk could not be upgraded to hold guns - Bikes can now have only 1 gun locker slot (existing bikes with 2 slots gets to keep...

Lawless Roleplay continues to advance and grow every day and so does the workload. We have always aspired and pushed ourselves to the maximum limits to create smooth, simple to use and fun features for the community. We have pioneered many original features such as miner job, sweeper job, lumberjack job, scuba diver job, land system, business system, turf system, damage system and the list goes on. We want to further challenge ourselves and push even more limits. To do this, we will need a...
This release was a simple hotfix focused on script optimisation and bug fixes. This was released in two parts, v1.2.16 emergency patch to fix the exploit on Tuesday 21st February and the finalised patch today with other features and fixes. Revision 1.2.18 - Fixed an exploit - Fixed some hook issues in the modules - Fixed a bug with editing land/ creating new objects and making it out of bounds - Disabled blood visuals - Admins must be on duty to use /check - /check and /ocheck are now...
This release was a simple hotfix focused on script optimisation and bug fixes. Revision 1.2.14 - Updated includes - Limited sniper rifle range to 220 meters from 320 meters - Land objects now have 220 meters view distance - Added number separators to /sellcrack, /sellmats, /sellpot and /sellchems - Fixed a FPS issue for cops - Adjusted /car permissions for use on bikes, planes, helicopters, boats etc - Fixed a bug with fisher job net broken message - Using /spec will auto hide your toys -...
This release was a simple hotfix focused on script optimisation only. Revision 1.2.10 - Clean up & general house keeping - Disabled shark death - Adjusted MySQL internals - Added MySQL failovers - Added 4 tow trucks for the LSPD - Timer optimisation - Removed a lot of manual streamer handling - Added new task to adjust streamer object loading balance - Added custom stream/draw distance based on object's actual size (modelsizes plus) - Using admin on duty name on /c - Enabled /c and /togc...

Have fun, play secure. Dear Lunatics, This post serves as a general security reminder. Several Lawless Roleplay community members have fallen victim to phishing attacks lately. To avoid becoming one of the victims, please have some attention to the following tips. It is not mandatory but highly recommended to use our security tips, in your favor of having, creating and making fun on Lawless Roleplay. 1. Ensure you have an unique Lawless Roleplay password to our server only. Your Lawless...

Server Maintenance Greetings Lunatics, As some of the players have experienced issues on the server currently the huge amounts of packet loss, we've been trying to fix the packet loss issues with the host but failed to do so. Therefore we have decided to move to a different host. The server will be hosted in France. Thanks to the community for raising the issues regarding the server, and to Barney for being able to tackle the issues as soon as possible. Server downtime schedule: 17/01/17

Hello Lunatics, We’ve decided to bring some new land objects into the land system for you guys to play around with and have some fun! Without this new land system, we wouldn’t be able to add these awesome and exciting objects for you guys to see, as they would have to add in manually into the script, but now we can add them in dynamically! Objects that have been added: Smokes Bed LCD TV Gym Bench / Bike Punching Bag Security Gate New kitchen equipment and much more! Album 1 Album 2...

What a fantastic year it has been at Lawless Roleplay. The year where we improved ourselves significantly and the same year we reached 237 players! In 2016, we watched people die over 6,879,657 times, 236,437 crimes committed, 8,915 players banned, 11,933 players punished, 46,306 names changed and most importantly we had fun and kicked some serious ass while doing those. This update is more aimed at those who like to kick ass but before we continue, let's have a refresh of our mission...

Christmas. A time for you to go back home and spend time with your loved ones. For all of us, Lawless Roleplay is our home in the San Andreas Multiplayer community. So we invite everyone to come back home and enjoy the festive season with us. Let's roll out the Christmas festive lights, atmosphere, awesome events, minigames, street parties and a hell load of fun! - But before we do that, let's take a moment to refresh our memory of Lawless Roleplay's mission statement. Our mission statement...

LAWLESS LAUNCHER - PUBLIC BETA For a long time, hackers have plagued the streets of Los Santos, and brought unfair gameplay to Lawless Roleplay. We have spent countless hours creating updates to minimize the impact hackers have, and now we plan to release what I believe is the holy grail of anti-cheat. The Lawless Launcher. In the last update, we announced an upgrade to our anti-cheat system by creating our own launcher and introduced a Verified Player system. This is unique to Lawless...

Forgiveness Coming into the new year, my wife said something along the lines of: love is all about compromises and forgiveness to make each other happy. And this has been something I’ve dwelled on for the past week. Moving into 2017, I feel that it is time as a community to forgive and start a new page with every member. Lawless Roleplay has always been a gaming community that only took notice of your full potential and allowed you to reach it – but there are some people who have made...
Hi Toommates, As some of you know a very important day is coming up soon: January 14th, also known as 'Toomsday' here on Lawless Roleplay. I understand that is a very confusing time and challenges us to think about who we are and why we are here. Just to make sure you get through this difficult time I have planned some excitement for you lunatics. To start with this weekend Double XP will be enabled for everyone! (January 14th and 15th) Besides that we will pack this weekend with in game...

Development Team The development team has struggled in the past year and this has crippled our ambitions and desire to provide cutting edge features. I am the sole developer and combined with my management responsibilities – I hardly find the time to develop and manage the server at the same time. Today, we want to get out of this gridlock and get the community more involved and engaged by opening the development department to the community. A community made by players, for players. The...

The Public Relations Team Hello Lunatics, This is an announcement to inform you of the revival of the public relations team. From this coming Monday the entire social media side of Lawless Roleplay will be refilled with events with prizes for you, the players, to get your hands on. Our events will be hosted primarily on our main facebook page. Some events may be hosted on other platforms, such as our steam group (details below) We thank you for your patience and we promise to host up to...

The past few days that have gone by have been very difficult for all of us. Most of you are aware that we were attacked, multiple times, causing the server to unexpectedly shut down, many people freaked out thinking it was the end of Lawless Roleplay but I am here today to tell those people, you are wrong. We don't give up that easily. Since the start of the attacks, I have stayed awake overnight trying to block the distributed denial of service attacks. I want you all to know that we will...