Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.

Is your Pickle Rick or Pennywise costume ready? Is your land set up with pumpkins and scarecrows? Streets are now filled with dark lights, dancing skeletons, flying ghosts and many kids asking for free candy, what a very enjoyable childhood we once had! We are almost hitting the 31st and we're organizing some very spooky Halloween events! Along with the Halloween Script Update, this is what we have prepared for you. We are starting the party at October 27th with it ending at November 3rd...

Hello Everyone, Did you really think we forgot about the most awaited HALLOWEEN update? Ofcourse not! Today I am actually glad to tell you all that this, will be the very best Halloween you have ever had at Lawless. Special thanks to our Community Relation team, who worked day and night thinking about new ideas and rewards for the events so how could we not add that spark to make it perfect? Below is an overview of the update. Our mission statement to you... Lawless Roleplay is, and...

Who does not know that food is life? We all do. On Lawless Roleplay we consider food more than life, therefore we decided to celebrate the national food day which takes place on October 24th, 2017. We have planned various events for you throughout the whole day. THE NATIONAL FOOD DAY EVENTS We have decided to divide the day into two main parts. They will be explained below. Part one: Tell me lunatics... who does not feel like going out for a family BBQ on the beach on a quiet and sunny...

Dear Lunatics, We are happy to announce our new official Discord server. Discord is a free VoIP application (Like Teamspeak) that works on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS and even in a web browser with a unique interface that is built for gamers. This application has been growing at an amazing rate lately due to it's easy, user-friendly functions and because It's free! You are attentively invited to join us using this link: (( www.discord.gg/CqJvnmE )) This is a great alternative to...

Hey lunatics! Within the past few months, we haven't really used our social media constantly. We have had our ups and downs, however, Rio has recently began improving us in this term. We would like to proudly announce that we have officially reopend our youtube and facebook pages. We will begin updating them with constant events, images and videos. I believe that it is another way to advertise our server and it's obviously another way to make our community unite and become larger. Make...

Volume 1 - September Welcome to the first ever volume of the Community Newsletter. The community newsletter is a monthly post by the management team highlighting our forecast for the upcoming month as well as reflecting on the previous month. This includes events, projects, goals and things we are currently working on. In our first volume we will be discussing the closure of NGG’s SA-MP server, double EXP, a special gang slot offer, inactive properties, SA-MP client update, launcher status...

It has not been a secret that over the past years we have had some issues with property placement. We have always strived to apply the same rules to every individual, no matter who you are. Which is also why we have made the decision of putting one person in charge of all business and land placement. We have created several rules and guidelines for you which can be found here, reading them is a must when submitting a property location request. As of this moment, you must submit a property...

As most of you know, there has been a lack of activity on our YouTube channel. However we are proud to announce that we have focussed on providing more content for you guys. Effective immediately we will make sure to upload at least one video every month. You guys will be seeing the latest news, updates and simply cool videos. Subscribe to the channel to stay up-to-date and enjoy our content! You can join us on YouTube here! Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/lawlessrp Greetings, Staff of...

Hey lunatic! Do you have an innovative mind? Are you creative enough to work on our community's graphics? Do you like prizes given for your hard work? Your place is with us! I believe that one of the most important things when operating with a community is graphics. Together with other graphic designers, you will work on server related graphics, youtube advertisements and so on! You may find all the information related to the multimedia team inside the public section: Click HERE. I hope...
We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone. Revision 1.3.38 - HA+ can see active reports an admin is handling on /admins - Fixed an exploit with /accept biz - Re-enabled server...
We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone. Revision 1.3.34 + Core SA-MP Engine Update - /resetrobbery is now a HA+ command - Removed Junior Admins from /helpers - Updated YSI and...
We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone. Revision 1.3.33 - Changes the query flood control to deal with different query types independently. - Connection cookie logging is...
We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone. Revision 1.3.33 - Deleted old radio station system - Added new radio station that is based on MySQL loading of radio stations - Added...

Dear Lunatics, We are happy to present this year's Lawless Got Talent. This is your time to show off your incredible skills and design or create something which reflects you. We will be awarding 3 winners with great prizes and they will be known as this years Lawless Got Talent winners! TALENT CATEGORIES (must be SA:MP/Lawless related) Roleplay Digital graphics/Pencil drawing Rap freestyle/Singing News article Poetry Mapping Video Date DEADLINE: 20th of August. How to participate...
So for the other update, I dedicated it to @John, @Pako and @Toompert. But then the entire community and staff team said "what about us?!".. So my friends.. I dedicate this update to you. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless...
Sorry for the lack of updates folks. I have been extremely busy these past few weeks, I started a new job and then shortly after got really sick. I'm still sick but no illness will stop us from updating the server (else Pako will continue to spam me <3). I would like to actually dedicate this update to @Pako, @Toompert and @John for always being there for me and the community. They have given us unconditional love from the very moment they joined the community. For that, I am grateful and...

LAWLESS LAUNCHER - PUBLIC BETA For a long time, hackers have plagued the streets of Los Santos, and brought unfair gameplay to Lawless Roleplay. We have spent countless hours creating updates to minimize the impact hackers have on the server. Earlier this year we launched a beta version of the launcher, and we got tons of feedback from you. We have since upgraded the systems, made it consume less CPU and eat less data. We have also patched up some bugs. The launcher is optional meaning...
Let's pump up the action and fun some more! This update was based on player feedback and stability fixes. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone. Revision 1.3.27 - Added new...
This update was focused on stability fixes with some extras! Enjoy! We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone. Revision 1.3.25 - Reverted /createland /deleteland for Ast...
So as you can in see in the past few updates, we have introduced some big game changing features and in this version, we seek to continue the trend. When we first created Lawless Roleplay, a lot of people tried to stop us with constant attacks, hacking attempts, we even had a few instances of our entire forum being deleted and even the game database being deleted but we never fell down. We got back up instantly and continued to kick ass. Yesterday, a rogue admin deleted all our gangs and...