Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.
The server will be going offline for 4-6 hours on Thursday 21st December 2017 at 6 PM GMT + 0 for server maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused due to this extended down time. Once we are back online, we will be sure to come back with our festive hats on!

Introduction As many of you know, our Mapping Team has been around for a long time now. The mapping team is made out of proficient mappers whose main goal is to create the perfect vibe of growing modern city. Mappers are a vital part of this community as we expand towards higher standards and truly create a unique environment. Mappers have access to a Lawless Roleplay exclusive system that enables easy mapping and map modifications. Unfortunately our ex-lead mapper had to retire from the...

Hello Everyone, Did you really think we forgot about the most awaited HALLOWEEN update? Ofcourse not! Today I am actually glad to tell you all that this, will be the very best Halloween you have ever had at Lawless. Special thanks to our Community Relation team, who worked day and night thinking about new ideas and rewards for the events so how could we not add that spark to make it perfect? Below is an overview of the update. Our mission statement to you... Lawless Roleplay is, and...

Dear Lunatics, We are happy to announce our new official Discord server. Discord is a free VoIP application (Like Teamspeak) that works on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS and even in a web browser with a unique interface that is built for gamers. This application has been growing at an amazing rate lately due to it's easy, user-friendly functions and because It's free! You are attentively invited to join us using this link: (( www.discord.gg/CqJvnmE )) This is a great alternative to...

Hey lunatics! Within the past few months, we haven't really used our social media constantly. We have had our ups and downs, however, Rio has recently began improving us in this term. We would like to proudly announce that we have officially reopend our youtube and facebook pages. We will begin updating them with constant events, images and videos. I believe that it is another way to advertise our server and it's obviously another way to make our community unite and become larger. Make...

It has not been a secret that over the past years we have had some issues with property placement. We have always strived to apply the same rules to every individual, no matter who you are. Which is also why we have made the decision of putting one person in charge of all business and land placement. We have created several rules and guidelines for you which can be found here, reading them is a must when submitting a property location request. As of this moment, you must submit a property...

Hey lunatic! Do you have an innovative mind? Are you creative enough to work on our community's graphics? Do you like prizes given for your hard work? Your place is with us! I believe that one of the most important things when operating with a community is graphics. Together with other graphic designers, you will work on server related graphics, youtube advertisements and so on! You may find all the information related to the multimedia team inside the public section: Click HERE. I hope...

LAWLESS LAUNCHER - PUBLIC BETA For a long time, hackers have plagued the streets of Los Santos, and brought unfair gameplay to Lawless Roleplay. We have spent countless hours creating updates to minimize the impact hackers have on the server. Earlier this year we launched a beta version of the launcher, and we got tons of feedback from you. We have since upgraded the systems, made it consume less CPU and eat less data. We have also patched up some bugs. The launcher is optional meaning...

Dear Lunatics, We are happy to announce, that we now have a unique feature on forums. The new feature has the following perks: The new feature is very effective, as there is an expiry date and removes the donator tag automatically. You can get the user upgrade by donating for Daisy, Rose, Ivy or upgrade your user HERE This is only eligible to those who has donated for Daisy, Rose, Ivy or user upgrade.

Hello, Your opinions and suggestions matter to us, a lot. We have created this thread so you guys can give opinions on what events you would like to see in the future, and what you think should be changed about the events. We've made a simple form for you to fill in and give your opinion and suggestions. We will take your opinions and suggestions in consideration, and we will process this in the future. We wil use this to improve our events, to make sure events are more fun for you. If you...

Have fun, play secure. Dear Lunatics, This post serves as a general security reminder. Several Lawless Roleplay community members have fallen victim to phishing attacks lately. To avoid becoming one of the victims, please have some attention to the following tips. It is not mandatory but highly recommended to use our security tips, in your favor of having, creating and making fun on Lawless Roleplay. 1. Ensure you have an unique Lawless Roleplay password to our server only. Your Lawless...

Server Maintenance Greetings Lunatics, As some of the players have experienced issues on the server currently the huge amounts of packet loss, we've been trying to fix the packet loss issues with the host but failed to do so. Therefore we have decided to move to a different host. The server will be hosted in France. Thanks to the community for raising the issues regarding the server, and to Barney for being able to tackle the issues as soon as possible. Server downtime schedule: 17/01/17

Hello Lunatics, We’ve decided to bring some new land objects into the land system for you guys to play around with and have some fun! Without this new land system, we wouldn’t be able to add these awesome and exciting objects for you guys to see, as they would have to add in manually into the script, but now we can add them in dynamically! Objects that have been added: Smokes Bed LCD TV Gym Bench / Bike Punching Bag Security Gate New kitchen equipment and much more! Album 1 Album 2...

LAWLESS LAUNCHER - PUBLIC BETA For a long time, hackers have plagued the streets of Los Santos, and brought unfair gameplay to Lawless Roleplay. We have spent countless hours creating updates to minimize the impact hackers have, and now we plan to release what I believe is the holy grail of anti-cheat. The Lawless Launcher. In the last update, we announced an upgrade to our anti-cheat system by creating our own launcher and introduced a Verified Player system. This is unique to Lawless...
Hi Toommates, As some of you know a very important day is coming up soon: January 14th, also known as 'Toomsday' here on Lawless Roleplay. I understand that is a very confusing time and challenges us to think about who we are and why we are here. Just to make sure you get through this difficult time I have planned some excitement for you lunatics. To start with this weekend Double XP will be enabled for everyone! (January 14th and 15th) Besides that we will pack this weekend with in game...

Development Team The development team has struggled in the past year and this has crippled our ambitions and desire to provide cutting edge features. I am the sole developer and combined with my management responsibilities – I hardly find the time to develop and manage the server at the same time. Today, we want to get out of this gridlock and get the community more involved and engaged by opening the development department to the community. A community made by players, for players. The...

I'm happy to introduce you to our new Mapping Team. The mapping team is made out of proficient mappers whose main goal is to create the perfect vibe of growing modern city. They have already started on several projects for future updates. Mappers are a vital part of this community as we expand towards higher standards and truly create a unique environment. Mappers have access to a Lawless Roleplay exclusive system that enables easy mapping and map modifications. This team is led by Sam...

It's been quite a journey, just a over a month ago we celebrated our third anniversary and, since we have been together for so long, our staff team would like to introduce to you, the Old School Group. This group consists of dedicated players who have been a part of the community since the very start and have contributed positivity to the community. We appreciate the loyalty, dedication and constant contributions of all our players especially those who have stuck by our side through thick...

Wow! In less than 24 hours of breaking our player record of 216 players on Saturday 11th June 2016, we did it again! Today (Sunday 12th June 2016), we hit 237 players! Congratulations! As I've said in the past few player records, this could not be possible without you. You are our secret ingredient in the success of this server. I am forever in your debt for your support, resilience and dedication to this community. Every single person who played here, past or present, have helped us...