Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.

There will be a planned maintenance today (17 May 2015) at 23:30 GMT+1. The server will be down for 10 minutes whilst we apply updates to the server, database and game. Further details will be released once the maintenance is over. We hope that this late hour update won't effect the majority of our users. We thank you for your patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

SA News is OPEN You asked, we delivered! We have decided to open the SA News to get it going! We've entrusted Leroy Gelson (@Leroy) to work his way up the chain to become the executive producer for SA News! He will start from the bottom, and gain ranks each week as he delivers new to everyone until he is at the top of the charts! He has worked hard in producing some news over the past week and we saw him as a great choice to get the faction moving in a forward direction! The SA News will...

Happy Birthday Barney and Ronnie! Today is a special day for you guys, and so is for us. Two big men with two important things in common; the affection towards the community and their birth day date. A great leader and exemplary manager on one side and an experienced administrator and great friend on the other. I, on behalf of Lawless Roleplay staff team and Lawless Roleplay community members, would like to thank you and wish you a wonderful birthday! To celebrate this great day, we...

At Lawless Roleplay, we love connecting with everyone as much as we can! We love to hold events and do things to keep everyone happy and make sure that everyone is having an awesome experience. What some of you don't know though is that we love to do these things outside of SA-MP as well, we love to talk and host small events out on social media that can even get you prizes in the game! FacebookWith over 2, 800 people that already liked us on facebook, you'll need to be on your toes when...
We have threatened other SA-MP servers with our constant ambition of setting the gold standard in SA-MP. We have constantly challenged ourselves to do better. We have, without rest, exceeded other communities and left them hanging at the horizon. We do this by not just trying to succeed other servers but to also try to surpass ourselves. We are committed to our publically available mission statement and this is prevalent throughout the community. A group of individuals felt severely...

Lawless Roleplay will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on Friday 19th December at 7:30 PM GMT+0. We’ll be upgrading our security characteristics and will be performing standard server maintenance which could take up to two hours. During this downtime, our website will still be accessible to all users however teamspeak and SA-MP will be down. We will release further details closer to the date. Keep an eye out!
In the past weeks we have seen a rise in scamming and so called 'hacked' accounts. We want to warn each of you to be careful with your account to avoid losing any of your items. Our staff team will never ask you for any personal details. The staff team will never, ever ask you for your password. Your password is personal and completely secret. We have no use of knowing your password. It's completely safe and is actually encrypted in our database. Your password is never shown without...
Recently several Lawless Roleplay community members have fallen victim to phishing attacks. These are emails, websites or people that ask you to reply with your username and password “due to account maintenance”, “free donations”, or ask you to go to a non-Lawless website and to log in. Please remember that no legitimate source will ever ask for your username and password, ever. No admin will EVER need your password for anything. When the hackers had usernames and passwords they then...
Scheduled Maintenance There will be a scheduled maintenance on Monday, April 28th, 8:00 - 9:00 AM GMT + 0 (London time zone). This should result in approximately 1 hour of connectivity loss during the time frame. We will be moving to a brand new box with an Intel Xeon E3-1270v3 processor (four physical 3.5ghz cores on QPI + hyperthreading + turbo = 3.9ghz per core). We will also have 240GB solid state drive which will store the server files & database to deliver the top of the line speed...

Announcements Dear lunatics, Today I am going to tell you something about my secret how I became this tycoon. A few months ago I was trying to find Shock to rob him, but as usual Shock was nowhere to be found! Ahh.. well, I decided to grab the detective job… And I got to know, Shock has been last seen in Ganton. So I started to drive to Ganton and got out of my car. I looked left, I looked over to the right but I saw nothing, so I tried to find Shock again… Guess what, “You have searched...

192.223.24.181:7777 That might be the question you're currently asking right now. What the hell happened?! Dude! I can explain! The relationship of a server with it's owner is like two married couples, the wife is always mad and pissed off whilst the husband tries to make her happy and she won't tell him how. So there is a dilemma, something is broke and you need to fix it - but what is that something exactly? That's my relationship with our server. At exactly 19:32 PM (GMT +0), our...
Hello brothers and sisters. I am here with a small announcement regarding the downtime today. Our ISP have been target by a large scale distributed denial of service attack which has corrupted several configuration files. This has caused the game server and teamspeak server to go down, and we are required to load backups. There's no need to panic. The backups were taken 15 minutes before the files corrupted. No playerfiles or data have been affected by this. You can stay up to date and...
Howdy brothers, I am here today with some bad news sadly. We have always been looking beyond and reaching the standards our community demands and deserves. Today, a new unforgivable hack was released that when used caused servers to close and crash. We are waiting for SA-MP to release a fix and we know that this may take a long time so we also stepping up our debug platforms to see if this can be prevented using game code. Nothing damaging has happened to the server, player data or any...

After almost 8 months of our opening, we are very happy to announce that we have just broken our last player peak. Back in July, you guys supported us to have a whooping 148 players online at once. Today, we have reached a high! We had a astonishing 151 players online just after only 8 months of opening. Lawless Roleplay has always been player orinated and we are so proud of everyone's achievements because without you, we would not of been able to achieve that today. We continue to grow and...