Announcement THE END OF LAWLESS ROLEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletterlogo.png

Recently, there has been a lot of scaremongering posts claiming that this is the end of Lawless Roleplay. However, these people are wrong. Very wrong. I have been working very closely with the management team behind the scenes to transform Lawless Roleplay to a gold standard for gaming communities.

We will be doing this in multiple phases, with phase I focusing on restructuring the administrative team, training, procedures, progress and ultimately improving the quality of service provided to players by the administrative team. Once phase I is complete, phase II will commence and focus on improving the server feature quality and giving players more tools to create fun and interaction. There are more phases of this plan which will be released when they become relevant to the community.

However, to improve the community, we need your help and we are listening to your complaints and problems.

I am publicly asking that you click here and send me an e-mail with any suggestions, feedback, complaints or comments you have for us to improve our community.

Lawless Roleplay is very much alive and I have no plans to let it die any time soon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Oeshik

Chartered Old-School
Nov 10, 2013
What kind of idiot would fall for this clickbait? I knew he was joking when I saw the full caps. By the way, whens the last time this server got an actual update? Maybe every 6 months and even then its just bugfixes. I mean you guys have been recycling the same xmas event for like 4 years straight lol.

Reactions: Pato

Kraff

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Apr 23, 2013
i actually smiled reading this title

pfft

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
Nov 28, 2017
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leiionidas

Retired Admin
Apr 11, 2013
Leii_Maddox
Its simple

Focus on making script so good it enforces basic rules like deathmatching, RK for you. Then you remove complaints, keep forums simple and make constant script updates to make shit easy for people.

Simplicity is key.

I bet the drug dealer update I suggested and so did max mabbitt about no limit of carrying, selling etc (no more withdraw 25 from trunk) isnt even done yet and thats the most simple and effective.

Do a jobs purge and remove shit ones, including drug dealer. That way anyone can do whatever. No levels. Everyone is at 5.

No grind for money. You get it easy, but you can lose it easy. Keep the hook in the game. Look at how crazybobs did it and follow that with some rp elements. You got a winner then.

But to be honest, who wants to do all this shit for a samp game when you can focus on irl?

Christian Dodge

Retired Admin
Advisory Committee
Chartered Old-School
Jul 6, 2013
I bet the drug dealer update I suggested and so did max mabbitt about no limit of carrying, selling etc (no more withdraw 25 from trunk) isnt even done yet and thats the most simple and effective.
I think the reason it is not implemented is because how upset certain players will be when the police take all of a player's drugs, but that is just a guess. I know the rule for using /breathtest to take drugs was done because of how upset people got about police taking their drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.