Announcement THE END OF LAWLESS ROLEPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletterlogo.png

Recently, there has been a lot of scaremongering posts claiming that this is the end of Lawless Roleplay. However, these people are wrong. Very wrong. I have been working very closely with the management team behind the scenes to transform Lawless Roleplay to a gold standard for gaming communities.

We will be doing this in multiple phases, with phase I focusing on restructuring the administrative team, training, procedures, progress and ultimately improving the quality of service provided to players by the administrative team. Once phase I is complete, phase II will commence and focus on improving the server feature quality and giving players more tools to create fun and interaction. There are more phases of this plan which will be released when they become relevant to the community.

However, to improve the community, we need your help and we are listening to your complaints and problems.

I am publicly asking that you click here and send me an e-mail with any suggestions, feedback, complaints or comments you have for us to improve our community.

Lawless Roleplay is very much alive and I have no plans to let it die any time soon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

<3 Chris <3

Playa-Hater
Sep 25, 2017
Chris_Lopez
BARNEY we love ya,Thank's for the improvement of the server lots of love by me,#HAILBARNEY,#LAWLESS4LYFE!

JimmySmithy

Banned
Feb 11, 2018
Jimmy_Smithy
lawless got 1 year left max until it turns into a 10 playerbase server keep banning me from shoutbox and banning my accounts for demanding change

Kofi

Hustler
Oct 6, 2013
Kofi_Velazquez
that's what i thought,you don't just let die your second source of income

Randall V

Retired Admin
Feb 9, 2018
Randall_Vincre
What else uhhh oh yes force developers to be professional?
You can't force anyone to be professional, the solution is hiring professional developers from the beginning.
I'd vouch for @Grande i have seen some of his works (Both gamemode and web development) and they're really decent.

Same applies for the admins, if Barney is really reconstructing the administrative team then he should focus on hiring professional admins regardless of their levels, ranks, popularity, etc...

Trust me buddy, I have seen level 1 players -in my administrative careers all over the past 4 years- with knowledge & professionalism more than players with level 35+.

Everything comes to an end
Chill
Actually lawless could have a chance in-case Barney is going to execute his plans in the right manner.

Last edited:

Randall V

Retired Admin
Feb 9, 2018
Randall_Vincre
just stop this shit man, lawless isnt worth it
just merge with hz

No, that server is even more toxic.

Not to mention that it's full of non-english speakers (Not allowed to say their nationality, i will get fired from the HT)
But yeah, you got my point ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.