DENIED Ron Braddock's New Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
Nov 28, 2017
You're back nice, keep doing the nice job supported!
Thanks!

Very nice & funny guy, Supported bcuz why not?
Thanks.
Didn't see you helping/answering on newb channel, NEUTRAL for me
I started to do more effort at newbie channel but I don't see you in game.
I agree with this one in some ways; as a helper, we must follow the rules and be a role model to other players; however, I've seen him ramming people at the market, when he could be imprisoned for it for Excessive ramming.
I improved my behaviour, and also started to do more effort via /newbie
Supported. BedRock!
Thanks!
you are right actually learning another language and talking fluently at such a young age is kinda impressive -supported
Thanks!

BronsonReed

Playa-Hater
Feb 21, 2020
I love how a child gets all the support in the world even though there's tangible evidence of his toxicity, within a short period of time prior to posting this application. Says alot about the server, and community in it's entirety.
I hereby revoke my un-support decision, and now support this application due to not giving a fuck anymore and actually WANT to see you get fired from the Helper Team iC'ly

+Support. Hire him now.

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
Nov 28, 2017
I love how a child gets all the support in the world even though there's tangible evidence of his toxicity, within a short period of time prior to posting this application. Says a lot about the server, and community in it's entirety I hereby revoke my un-support decision, and now support this application due to not giving a fuck anymore and actually WANT to see you get fired from the Helper Team iC'ly. +Support. Hire him now.
As I mentioned before, I changed my behaviour + Thanks.

Mark.

Beta Tester
Dec 17, 2016
Haven't seen you helping around till yet, would say NEUTRAL for now

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
Nov 28, 2017
Haven't seen you helping around till yet, would say NEUTRAL for now
As a PD member like you, I didn't see you the whole day, which I spended a lot of time helping in /newbie, and did a helper tour for a newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.