DENIED Ron Braddock's New Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

George

New Playa
Oct 20, 2021
So, a 11 year old and here talking fluently and able to talk English, which is not my nation language, tell me something useful you did when you was 11 years old. :)
you are right actually learning another language and talking fluently at such a young age is kinda impressive -supported

BronsonReed

Playa-Hater
Feb 21, 2020
So, a 11 year old and here talking fluently and able to talk English, which is not my nation language, tell me something useful you did when you was 11 years old. :)
Well for starters, I wasn't trying to lie and deceive an entire community for some self-gratification. Also, by the fourth grade (10 year of age) I was fluent in Japanese and actively coding Java and making Runescape Private Servers for hundreds of dollars meanwhile creating sub-forums using PHPBB. But you're right, I've accomplished nothing in life! :)

Still, Unsupported.

• Wow
Reactions: Codi

BronsonReed

Playa-Hater
Feb 21, 2020
you are right actually learning another language and talking fluently at such a young age is kinda impressive -supported
not that impressive when you realize the fact that he was actively being taught English since birth. Nice to see your opinion though! xx

BronsonReed

Playa-Hater
Feb 21, 2020
also, being able to speak the English language is enough to become a Helper in a community while actively abusing them? Goes to show your sense of maturity :)

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
Nov 28, 2017
Well for starters, I wasn't trying to lie and deceive an entire community for some self-gratification. Also, by the fourth grade (10 year of age) I was fluent in Japanese and actively coding Java and making Runescape Private Servers for hundreds of dollars meanwhile creating sub-forums using PHPBB. But you're right, I've accomplished nothing in life! :)

Still, Unsupported.
Well, that is in your nation, here in our nation you don't learn professional things until grade 10, your country helps you, but if we need to learn anything we need to learn it by ourselves, even our English teachers are not fluent, expect for some, We get professional teachers at grade 10.

Reactions: Codi and Kareem

Kareem

Retired Admin
Jul 22, 2017
Well, that is in your nation, here in our nation you don't learn professional things until grade 10, your country helps you, but if we need to learn anything we need to learn it by ourselves, even our English teachers are not fluent, expect for some, We get professional teachers at grade 10.
that's true or you might not even get a good teacher until grade 12 but supported

• Love
Reactions: Codi

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
Nov 28, 2017
Ok, for now I won't bother to reply to you again, because I don't want to be blacklisted because of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.