DENIED Ron Braddock's New Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis.

Old-School 2015
Sep 3, 2015
I have my right to let someone know that I have a life and that I don't have to play samp 24/7.

It is just you who don't understand that I already mentione that I only play maximum 3 hours a day, so why are you asking to see me help in your timezone if I don't play on it? If you saw me IG and not helping, show proof if you want, because I can show proof that everyone who unsupported (talking about Sevi) was tabbed all the time.
The manner in which you're letting someone know isn't appropriate at all and I didn't even talk about your activity, however, I only said that you're not capable for this position which is the reality.

Immature, doesn't have basic information about rules or IC situations.
Truly said.

Reactions: Codi

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
Nov 28, 2017
The manner in which you're letting someone know isn't appropriate at all and I didn't even talk about your activity, however, I only said that you're not capable for this position which is the reality.

Truly said.
I see you like half a hour in my time zone, cant prove it in front of you.

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020

Truly said.
Agreed with Dennis.
It's a NO from my side too.
Hope to see you being changed.

Primus

Spider-Man
Retired Admin
May 13, 2020

DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Denied Applicant
Dear Applicant!

The Helper Management appreciates every aspiring player to be one of the helpers in our community. But unfortunately, after looking at your application and consultation with our current helpers, we decided to DENY your application due to the following reasons:

• We haven't seen you helping over /newb, moreover it seems like you are quite toxic sometimes.
You may re-apply after 30 days.

Signed,
Primus
Assistant Head of Helper Management

Reactions: Codi and Dennis.
Status
Not open for further replies.