DENIED Ron Braddock's New Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chino.

Classic
Feb 23, 2017
Unsupported. Will gather multiple evidences of Rons severe toxicity towards players, general community and abusive feedack on the forums itself. None of his qualities meets the server helper team standards.
I agree with this one in some ways; as a helper, we must follow the rules and be a role model to other players; however, I've seen him ramming people at the market, when he could be imprisoned for it for Excessive ramming.

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
Nov 28, 2017
He also lied about his Age, Ron is 14 in-real life and admitted this on Discord. He's currently banned from the server for general toxicity - otherwise i'd supply valid evidence.
And even if he isn't, why lie about being 14 as a 19 year old? LOL.

+ i've NEVER seen him in /newb, ever.
I'm not banned, and also as I said judgement is here too fast, I can say it after result.
Also, I don't even see you playing, and I changed my behaviour.

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
Nov 28, 2017
I agree with this one in some ways; as a helper, we must follow the rules and be a role model to other players; however, I've seen him ramming people at the market, when he could be imprisoned for it for Excessive ramming.
I dont ram anybody, I get rammed.

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
Nov 28, 2017
I've never seen you helping newb or even newbies even when you're in-game, so I'd say neutral for now.
Yes, I answer sometimes questions, but I will answer all of them right now, about newbies I don't see any new players.

BronsonReed

Playa-Hater
Feb 21, 2020
I'm not banned, and also as I said judgement is here too fast, I can say it after result.
Also, I don't even see you playing, and I changed my behaviour.
"and i changed my behaviour"

Did you suddenly grow up in 5 days? You're a joke bro.
It's called "Undercover FBI" AHHAHAHAH

BronsonReed

Playa-Hater
Feb 21, 2020
I have no words.
Good. it's a shame you couldn't have no words 5 days ago on my introduction thread.
You should honestly be blacklisted from any form of Hierarchy, let alone the Helper Team.

I'm done here with this pathetic topic.
Unsupported, vastly.

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
Nov 28, 2017
Good. it's a shame you couldn't have no words 5 days ago on my introduction thread.
You should honestly be blacklisted from any form of Hierarchy, let alone the Helper Team.

I'm done here with this pathetic topic.
Unsupported, vastly.
No words for your very funny joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.