Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.
I hope everybody has been enjoying their 14 days of Ivy! I am here today with a new update. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone. Revision 1.2.96 - Decreased flood...
I would like to apologise to everybody with the recent downtime and struggles the server has been having. However, since our last update and the server move, we have been able to rectify the issues. Thanks you for your patience. With this update, not only have I fixed server issues and mitigated the server completely.. I have given everybody 14 days of Ivy as promised in my I love you thread. I have given every single player who has logged in the past 24 hours, 14 days of Ivy or equivalent...
I would like to apologise to everybody with the recent downtime and struggles the server has been having. However, since our last update and the server move, we have been able to rectify the issues. Thanks you for your patience. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent...

Dear Lunatics, We are happy to announce our new official Discord server. Discord is a free VoIP application (Like Teamspeak) that works on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS and even in a web browser with a unique interface that is built for gamers. This application has been growing at an amazing rate lately due to it's easy, user-friendly functions and because It's free! You are attentively invited to join us using this link: (( www.discord.gg/CqJvnmE )) This is a great alternative to...
I would like to apologise to everybody with the recent downtime and struggles the server has been having. However, since our last update and the server move, we have been able to rectify the issues. Thanks you for your patience. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent...
As most of you know that I am a very open and honest person when it comes to things related to the server. This is why I want to make this open letter to you all. We have been experiencing connection and stability issues for more than a month. This has been undoubtedly frustrating for you, the players, staff and myself. I have done everything in my power to try to address the issues - script optimization, server set up, host, etc but the issue did not go away. Recently, we have moved to a...

2 weeks of Ivy - Giveaway Hello Lunatics, Everyone loves getting free stuff, well this time it's even easier to get free stuff. We'll be hosting a giveaway and you can the lucky winner to get that sweet 2 weeks of ivy. Why use gleam.io? We'll be using Gleam.io for this raffle, this is to ensure everything is fair for everyone and a winner will be picked randomly by the system. Participating in the raffle is easy, here's how you enter: Log in to a social media account, you can only enter...
For the past month we have been experiencing latency issues and unplanned downtime, which is highly unusual for us. Some of you may have noticed that I have been working very hard to resolve the issue with our partners and to restore smooth gameplay once again. We have applied several changes, script optimisation, server configuration changes and yet the issue has not been resolved. We had similiar issues for the best part of Winter 2016 and moved to this new host which was running smooth...
I would like to apologise to everybody with the recent downtime and struggles the server has been having. I have attempted to patch any issue with the server and will be keeping a close monitor on things. You can find all changes made since v1.2.44 which was incrementally released as emergency fixes. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then...
I would like to apologise to everybody with the recent downtime and struggles the server has been having. I have attempted to patch any issue with the server and will be keeping a close monitor on things. You can find all changes made since v1.2.44 which was incrementally released as emergency fixes. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then...

As all of you know we were having a few lags issues in the last few days, we believe that the lag has bee due to the amount of objects on the server, therefore Lands are disabled in order to investigate if it contains any rogue code which was causing these lags. The lands were disabled in order to test if it improves the server lags, therefore you don't need to worry about your personal land, you won't lose a single object you had on your land, this is temporary. Thank you and we will make...

LAWLESS LAUNCHER - PUBLIC BETA For a long time, hackers have plagued the streets of Los Santos, and brought unfair gameplay to Lawless Roleplay. We have spent countless hours creating updates to minimize the impact hackers have on the server. Earlier this year we launched a beta version of the launcher, and we got tons of feedback from you. We have since upgraded the systems, made it consume less CPU and eat less data. We have also patched up some bugs. The launcher is optional meaning...
I would like to apologise to everybody with the recent downtime and struggles the server has been having. I have attempted to patch any issue with the server and will be keeping a close monitor on things. This is just an emergency update to bring the server back online with a little surprise. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please...

As most of you know, there has been a lack of activity on our YouTube channel. However we are proud to announce that we have focussed on providing more content for you guys. Effective immediately we will make sure to upload at least one video every month. You guys will be seeing the latest news, updates and simply cool videos. Subscribe to the channel to stay up-to-date and enjoy our content! You can join us on YouTube here! Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/lawlessrp Greetings, Staff of...

Hello, Your opinions and suggestions matter to us, a lot. We have created this thread so you guys can give opinions on what events you would like to see in the future, and what you think should be changed about the events. We've made a simple form for you to fill in and give your opinion and suggestions. We will take your opinions and suggestions in consideration, and we will process this in the future. We wil use this to improve our events, to make sure events are more fun for you. If you...
This is a quick update to mainly increase business slots for players who have donated and are pending a business. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone. Revision 1.2.42 -...
We've had the past few updates solely dedicated to lands and bug fixes. In this series of updates, I will be focusing on feedback received from the 17th March 2017 big faction and gang leader meeting. We had 16 members from all gangs and factions that were high command in gangs and factions as well as 8 administrators including the Gang Manager and Faction Manager. We are very dedicated to hearing your voice as we strive to stay true to our "For Players, By Players" motto. We are constantly...
We've had the past few updates solely dedicated to lands and bug fixes. In this series of updates, I will be focusing on feedback received from the 17th March 2017 big faction and gang leader meeting. We had 16 members from all gangs and factions that were high command in gangs and factions as well as 8 administrators including the Gang Manager and Faction Manager. We are very dedicated to hearing your voice as we strive to stay true to our "For Players, By Players" motto. We are constantly...
This is another addition to the land updates to extend and make player interactions more enhanced. These previous updates have been solely powered by player suggestions and feedback, please see below to get your voice heard! We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent...
In v1.2.30, we significantly increased land productivity. Now in v1.2.35, we want to go beyond and further increase land productivity by allowing users to quickly and instantly duplicate land objects. We also patch exploits with /mdc and /find and introduce new features to the vehicle storage menu. The full list of changes is down below. We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any...