Update! Server Update v1.4.99(d)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while since the last update. This patch brings in more stability fixes along with a brand new C.O.C.K. packet verification module.

This module analyses all packets sent between the server and player to ensure all data is not modified or altered. This new module works inline with our recently upgraded firewall and a custom API solution which lets the firewall talk to the game script and uses peripheral tools to analyse packets. The firewall can intercept incoming and outgoing packets and alter them to be correct.

Change logs:
- Updated command processor
- Updated data format processor
- Updated crash and debug loggers
- Updated YSI and AMX Assembly handlers
- Added new C.O.C.K. packet verification module

George Hanko

Hard-ass
Jul 31, 2013
Thank you for bringing it up, I was no slave, I did all the work I could to improve the server and bring more joy to the player

1. I went down to find scripters, so he could manage them and implement it to the server
2. Toompert and I brought simple scripted suggestion that would increase fun and would bring new players
3. When in charge of AP I tried to recruit the best admins and have them go through admin training.
4. The mapping team which I was in charge of had plenty of maps to be added, we even made an anniversary TDM/DM map-ish, that was never implemented (kinda like an island) You can ask @Christian Dodge for approval. He implemented my chemical lab which is in-game, it took him 6 months to add it.

5. The guy is lazy and doesn't care about the server, at one point he gave up and told nobody but a few, he wanted to leave/quit. Please save yourself by thinking positive things about lawless, yeah it had it ups and downs, but this time it is completely over. The guy makes a thread and y'all jumping like he's going to save lawless and do so much good shit. Use your little brain and a bit common sense, you've seen this before and nothing was changed.

6. Do you know why he didn't reinstate me? I criticized one of his updates and was very negative about the upcoming updates, as I look at it from a player perspective and he blocked me from Skype and never responded. THAT'S YOUR OWNER, he doesn't realize that Toom, John and I were the one holding the Management team active when he was gone, he is nothing but a scumbag rat.

The server is down and nobody would come back to play it again, so many OG's (old school players) left and joined other servers, where you actually can play proper.

FACTS written by the one and only legendary pako lopez

The guy doesn’t owe you anything lol, it’s obvious that he hurt your feelings it’s written all over this little essay of yours. Explains why he didn’t want to reinstate you aswell.

This ‘guy that doesn’t care about the server’ paid out of his own pockets to keep the server running, but that was before you even started playing here.

Just curious, what are you trying to accomplish with this? Do you really think people will read your message and think wow that Barney is a real scumbag I’m going to leave the server and never play here again. Nobody, literally nobody will remember this or give a shit if he releases a new update next week. And yes these OG’s as you call them will come back if this server gets a few updates and becomes more fun to play than the other.

You play FIFA right? EA has fucked over their customers so many times now, but everyone still buys the new game every year because when it’s good nobody gives a fuck about that anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinninho

Kraff

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Apr 23, 2013
Thank you for bringing it up, I was no slave, I did all the work I could to improve the server and bring more joy to the player

1. I went down to find scripters, so he could manage them and implement it to the server
2. Toompert and I brought simple scripted suggestion that would increase fun and would bring new players
3. When in charge of AP I tried to recruit the best admins and have them go through admin training.
4. The mapping team which I was in charge of had plenty of maps to be added, we even made an anniversary TDM/DM map-ish, that was never implemented (kinda like an island) You can ask @Christian Dodge for approval. He implemented my chemical lab which is in-game, it took him 6 months to add it.

5. The guy is lazy and doesn't care about the server, at one point he gave up and told nobody but a few, he wanted to leave/quit. Please save yourself by thinking positive things about lawless, yeah it had it ups and downs, but this time it is completely over. The guy makes a thread and y'all jumping like he's going to save lawless and do so much good shit. Use your little brain and a bit common sense, you've seen this before and nothing was changed.

6. Do you know why he didn't reinstate me? I criticized one of his updates and was very negative about the upcoming updates, as I look at it from a player perspective and he blocked me from Skype and never responded. THAT'S YOUR OWNER, he doesn't realize that Toom, John and I were the one holding the Management team active when he was gone, he is nothing but a scumbag rat.

The server is down and nobody would come back to play it again, so many OG's (old school players) left and joined other servers, where you actually can play proper.

FACTS written by the one and only legendary pako lopez

*insert chuck norris apporoves meme here*

Christian Dodge

Retired Admin
Advisory Committee
Chartered Old-School
Jul 6, 2013
I made a new paintball map which still hasn't even been looked at, which I posted on July 9, 2018. So yeah...

Pako

Retired Admin
Feb 22, 2014
The guy doesn’t owe you anything lol, it’s obvious that he hurt your feelings it’s written all over this little essay of yours. Explains why he didn’t want to reinstate you aswell.

This ‘guy that doesn’t care about the server’ paid out of his own pockets to keep the server running, but that was before you even started playing here.

Just curious, what are you trying to accomplish with this? Do you really think people will read your message and think wow that Barney is a real scumbag I’m going to leave the server and never play here again. Nobody, literally nobody will remember this or give a shit if he releases a new update next week. And yes these OG’s as you call them will come back if this server gets a few updates and becomes more fun to play than the other.

You play FIFA right? EA has fucked over their customers so many times now, but everyone still buys the new game every year because when it’s good nobody gives a fuck about that anymore.
Not really lol, I quit samp long time ago and came back for 1 week and left again, I wouldn't want to reinstate to play and waste my time, I had my fun from 2013-2017 and that's it, I moved on.

Just pointing out behind scenes what was happening, do you really think he paid out of his own pockets? Do you have any kind of proofs to back it up?

Well, EA might have fucked their customers, but FIFA is something else, a game you can never get bored off btw never got fucked by EA.

Reactions: Cinqo

Cinqo

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Aug 17, 2013
Not really lol, I quit samp long time ago and came back for 1 week and left again, I wouldn't want to reinstate to play and waste my time, I had my fun from 2013-2017 and that's it, I moved on.

Just pointing out behind scenes what was happening, do you really think he paid out of his own pockets? Do you have any kind of proofs to back it up?

Well, EA might have fucked their customers, but FIFA is something else, a game you can never get bored off btw never got fucked by EA.

Barney legit rage quit, left the admin team and removed his management tag leaving us all wondering wtf

its like he slowly was trying to destroy the server
in my opinion he seized lands and stopped people from donating for them slowly so that he wouldn't get chargebacked
And then me messages everyone on skype saying he has wife problems and needs money lol

D

Deleted member 599

Barney legit rage quit, left the admin team and removed his management tag leaving us all wondering wtf

its like he slowly was trying to destroy the server
in my opinion he seized lands and stopped people from donating for them slowly so that he wouldn't get chargebacked
And then me messages everyone on skype saying he has wife problems and needs money lol

Let's just accept we've had fun times but there's an end to everything.

Reactions: Vinninho
Dec 9, 2014
WarKing
Hold this over there sir Qinqo!

Barney had a beef with his admins because they been fucking around and doing shits without telling him,whatsoever it was Paul which gave slot to Dan Devil while Barney warned him to not to,but what do you expect from a 15y/o virgin palestenian cunt does things worse than Barney himself

Status
Not open for further replies.