Not open for further replies.

Bilbag

Snitch
Apr 16, 2013
Fuck_A_Lot
Los Santos reputation diminished by public

sgMuMM.jpg

Image captured by photographer Bilbo Baggins

Every corner, every alley, every place you look - vehicles lay abandoned, on fire, maybe with drugs and guns hidden in every nook and cranny, perhaps in plain sight. Abandoned vehicles left on the streets are diminishing the reputation in which Los Santos has earned - its beauty.

Los Santos has been recognized as a city of beauty; it's the atmosphere, the architecture, decades of building itself up from nothing, only to be degraded by those who claim to love it most - the public.

NJf5VJ.jpg

Vehicles left abandoned, blocking one side of what could possibly be the busiest road in Los Santos. Police cars screaming up and down the roads, paramedics scrambling to get to their patients in time, bystanders, traveling to work and home. Cars left abandoned, are not only diminishing the reputation Los Santos has earned, but it is posing to be a risk to commuters, and even the ones who set out to protect and serve the city in which you treat like nothing more than the child you never wanted.

QxjBME.jpg

Police vehicles left abandoned, blocking a lane in front of their main headquarters - a road frequently traveled, even by the police when rushing to an emergency. Their cruisers, parked in a no parking zone, of course, assuming the word 'parked' is applicable in this situation.

IrYabi.jpg

Police have a unit assigned to towing vehicles, whether this is due to unpaid fines, defects, perhaps the driver was under the influence. The Police Department have a unit for collecting cars, but they refuse to do anything about the situation.

I5jmJD.jpg

This image captures the issue of abandoned vehicles (right side - in front of the ammunation) and the left side, being unobstructed, how the streets should be.

The Los Santos Police Department should perhaps invest a little more time and effort in keeping the streets clean, the ones they swore an oath to protect. Not only will cleaning the streets make Los Santos a cleaner, more organised city, but safer, with what should be a drop in vehicular related accidents on the roads.

Article written by Bilbo Baggins, 15/01/16

Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
Name: Luke Griffin
Comment: An excellent piece Mr Baggins. In my opinion, the lack of funds for the Vehicular Transport Regulation Board is the main cause of it.

Reactions: Bilbag

Bilbag

Snitch
Apr 16, 2013
Fuck_A_Lot
Name: Luke Griffin
Comment: An excellent piece Mr Baggins. In my opinion, the lack of funds for the Vehicular Transport Regulation Board is the main cause of it.

Name: Bilbo Baggins
Comment: Yes, perhaps the budget should be increased. Get rid of this monstrosity of a mess.

Apr 17, 2013
swift
(( Leaves server, comes after awhile from nowhere, shits about current situation. You should stay here when you was admin or whatever youve been, it may be different. ))

Dec 22, 2015
John_Braunstein
Name: Jeff Slash
Comment: Yes, This happens to me every day.. Been stuck in traffic for about an hour due to a abandoned car.

Bilbag

Snitch
Apr 16, 2013
Fuck_A_Lot
(( Leaves server, comes after awhile from nowhere, shits about current situation. You should stay here when you was admin or whatever youve been, it may be different. ))

((this is nothing more than a ic report about abandoned cars, if I wanted to complain, it would be as an IC story buddy))

Bilbag

Snitch
Apr 16, 2013
Fuck_A_Lot
Comment: Yes, This happens to me every day.. Been stuck in traffic for about an hour due to a abandoned car.
Comment: I bet your boss wasn't happy. I assume the "abandoned car held up traffic sir" excuses was used once too many?

Dec 22, 2015
John_Braunstein
Comment: I bet your boss wasn't happy. I assume the "abandoned car held up traffic sir" excuses was used once too many?
Comment: They fired me, this is the third time i came to work late, Therefor i'm thinking of creating a letter towards the goverment, Asking them to make a seperate department in their law enforcement team for these kind of things

Jun 18, 2014
Nick_Septim
Name : Nick Septim
Comment : Brilliant piece of writing! Abandoned cars are a pest. Call for action!

Status
Not open for further replies.