[San Andreas Print] People of Los Santos diminishing reputation of city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilbag

Snitch
Apr 16, 2013
Fuck_A_Lot
Name: Bilbo Baggins
Comment: On the plus side, the streets are being cleaned, but not in the way we need them to be
mDEfmZ.jpg

Reactions: Luke
Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
Name: Luke Griffin
Comment: The government is too busy counting all the green bills, the FBI is too busy clearing the streets of dangerous criminals, the cops are too busy fawning over the military and trying to shut down Eastbeach and the military, don't get me started on them. Life sure looks bleak....

Reactions: Bilbag
Jun 18, 2014
Nick_Septim
Comment: The government is too busy counting all the green bills, the FBI is too busy clearing the streets of dangerous criminals, the cops are too busy fawning over the military and trying to shut down Eastbeach and the military, don't get me started on them. Life sure looks bleak....
Name : Nick Septim
Comment : I totally agree with you. San Andreas Police Department is beyond useless and the FBI don't fill me with hope. Changes need to be made in order to save our City!

Reactions: Bilbag

Bilbag

Snitch
Apr 16, 2013
Fuck_A_Lot
Comment : I totally agree with you. San Andreas Police Department is beyond useless and the FBI don't fill me with hope. Changes need to be made in order to save our City!
Name: Bilbo Baggins
Comment: By changes, are you talking about the implementation of our new Army? Interested in knowing what the public think of this new founded line of defense for Los Santos. Think they can do a better job?

Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
Comment: First of all, the Army isn't meant to be handling intra-state problems. As you rightly said, it's our first line of defense from the outside forces ready to pounce on us when at our weakest. How can we citizens sleep peacefully when we know that the personnel are being drafted to secure the city when they could have been eliminating threats such as terrorist sleeper cells and toppling enemy countries.
It looks like as though martial law has been secretly imposed by the useless government! Our democratic rights are in danger!

Secondly, how can we trust in an organisation which despite having state of the art technology and dangerous weapons stored in its facility does not have gates??!! Why even I, being a professional lawyer and part time medic, having no stealth skills can barge into the facility. In a ambulance with blaring horns to boot. Shameful ain't it?

In my opinion the only people who are doing their jobs are the gangsters: terrorizing the civilians.

Reactions: Mozza
Jun 18, 2014
Nick_Septim
Comment : I'm tired of being harassed going about my daily duties in the City by these so-called gangs. They're damaging our neighbourhoods, loitering on street corners and putting fear and torment in shop owners. Our city is not safe and the Law Enforcement agencies are not doing anything meaningful about it. It's full of young boys with little self awareness, and limited knowledge of a gang enhanced life. Popular activities such as fishing are being endangered by pirates, travelling from Somali in search of US ships to hijack for a ransom. I'm calling on the army to restore hope to our formerly wonderful city of Los Santos.

Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
Comment: Your name,Nick Septim, is eerily similar to a notorious ganglord said to be ruling a gang located near the localities of East Beach. Any relation perhaps?

Jun 18, 2014
Nick_Septim
Comment : No no, I'm just a regular civilians working at the local mine in market.

Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
Comment: Well, I'll have to take your word for it then. It sounds suspiciously the same though. The world is truly quite small eh?

Jun 18, 2014
Nick_Septim
Name : Annonymous Sender
Comment : Luke Griffin, keep you mouth closed and everything will be okay. Spreading words cost lives.

Reactions: Sharpe and Luke
Status
Not open for further replies.