[San Andreas Print] People of Los Santos diminishing reputation of city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
Name: Luke Griffin
Comment: I will keep mum, I promise, just don't harm Mrs Fluffy!

PowerSurge

Hustler
Jun 17, 2013
Joey_Tucker
Name: Joey Tucker
Comment: The LSPD is about to be reformed for the better.

Justin Wrzosek

Big Homie
Mar 18, 2014
Justin_Wrzosek
Name : Justin Wrzosek
Comment :
I Agree with you all, the car abandonations are to dam high. I've done many materials run for hardware to craft items such as gps, first aid kits and so on, but as i drove around i've seen nothing but abandoned vehicles in front of the jefferson motel. I'm assuming its a gang related problem Via the hispanic gangs that are always laying waste to our beautiful surroundings.

Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
Comment: The LSPD is about to be reformed for the better.
Comment: I have gotten sick of hearing this. Every damn time. Every damn time, when a new Chief gets elected, we hear this same sob statement but the situation remains the same. I have gotten sick of it. I don't get it, does the government think we are idiots?

PowerSurge

Hustler
Jun 17, 2013
Joey_Tucker
Comment: I have gotten sick of hearing this. Every damn time. Every damn time, when a new Chief gets elected, we hear this same sob statement but the situation remains the same. I have gotten sick of it. I don't get it, does the government think we are idiots?
Comment: Not every Chief is strong-willed. Let's hope the next Chief actually makes a difference, eh?

Sep 25, 2014
Luke_Griffin
Comment: Not every Chief is strong-willed. Let's hope the next Chief actually makes a difference, eh?
Comment: Why do I get the feeling that something immensely tragic will happen to our current Chief and this is the beginning of a whole new scale of shit-storm?
My spidey senses are tingling, and I am not even Spiderman goddammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.