Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.
This release was a simple hotfix focused on script optimisation and bug fixes. The primary focus of this update was system upgrades and software upgrades. The game server patch was an added bonus! Revision 1.2.19 - Adjusted land messages for revoking permissions - Fixed a bug which allowed players to buy over limit upgrades for their land - Fixed a bug where bikes trunk could not be upgraded to hold guns - Bikes can now have only 1 gun locker slot (existing bikes with 2 slots gets to keep...
This release was a simple hotfix focused on script optimisation and bug fixes. This was released in two parts, v1.2.16 emergency patch to fix the exploit on Tuesday 21st February and the finalised patch today with other features and fixes. Revision 1.2.18 - Fixed an exploit - Fixed some hook issues in the modules - Fixed a bug with editing land/ creating new objects and making it out of bounds - Disabled blood visuals - Admins must be on duty to use /check - /check and /ocheck are now...
This release was a simple hotfix focused on script optimisation and bug fixes. Revision 1.2.14 - Updated includes - Limited sniper rifle range to 220 meters from 320 meters - Land objects now have 220 meters view distance - Added number separators to /sellcrack, /sellmats, /sellpot and /sellchems - Fixed a FPS issue for cops - Adjusted /car permissions for use on bikes, planes, helicopters, boats etc - Fixed a bug with fisher job net broken message - Using /spec will auto hide your toys -...
This release was a simple hotfix focused on script optimisation only. Revision 1.2.10 - Clean up & general house keeping - Disabled shark death - Adjusted MySQL internals - Added MySQL failovers - Added 4 tow trucks for the LSPD - Timer optimisation - Removed a lot of manual streamer handling - Added new task to adjust streamer object loading balance - Added custom stream/draw distance based on object's actual size (modelsizes plus) - Using admin on duty name on /c - Enabled /c and /togc...
We are constantly looking to improve the server and community, if you have any suggestions then please post it in the suggestion forums or if you found any bug or problem with our server, then please post it in the bug forums. We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone. Revision 1.3.33 - Changes the query flood control to deal with different query types independently. - Connection cookie logging is...

Dear Lunatics, We are happy to announce, that we now have a unique feature on forums. The new feature has the following perks: The new feature is very effective, as there is an expiry date and removes the donator tag automatically. You can get the user upgrade by donating for Daisy, Rose, Ivy or upgrade your user HERE This is only eligible to those who has donated for Daisy, Rose, Ivy or user upgrade.

Hello outlaws, some of you might have noticed slight decrease in my activity, that was because I have been working on a brand new project for the one year anniversary celebrations and for you to enjoy. Lawless Roleplay Android User Control Panel I have been thinking a lot on how to say thanks to such great players like you guys, after thinking for few days this idea came up to my mind, however, I couldn't do it without Shock's help, let's cut the useless speech and move onto the...

User Control Panel Greetings lunatics, and a late happy new year from the Web Development team. Andrew and I have been working strenously for several months to bring you guys the best User Control Panel on SA-MP. After many months of development and testing, we're finally happy to announce that it is now up and running! Our mission statement to you... Lawless Roleplay is, and always, will be a community first and a game server second. We are dedicated to fostering an environment with a...

Updates regarding the Social Media Greetings lunatics of Lawless Roleplay! After a major renovation with the Media & Marketing team i have been appointed as the Head of Social Media. There will be a major change in the ways we will operate from now on when it comes to interacting with internal and external stakeholders of the server. In the past social media mainly revolved around communication with the players outside the website, but from now our Social Media pages will be re-purposed. We...

Happy Anniversary Lawless Roleplay! Lawless Roleplay turns 10 years old and I am so excited about this update. I haven't been this excited in quite some time! This update feels extra special! ;) It's our 55th update since we promised to have monthly updates in March 2020. We've done so much more than that promise! We've been working so hard in the past month to really listen to your feedback and change Lawless Roleplay for the better. We have gone from a server with a small population...

v2.2.52 Keeping it short and sweet with our 54th update since March 2020. All items from this update are from your feedback! This update was actually part of a larger update (really existed for the next big update!!) but needed to be pushed forward due to server stability issues. As always, I hope you enjoy this update. Please make sure you check our FiveM updates also! SA-MP Mobile is back! We worked with the SA-MP Mobile team to ensure that we could bring back SA-MP Mobile safely...

v2.2.48 Oh man - I really had fun at this year's Christmas Market with the minigames and events. It was more special than before - maybe because there was a new Christmas Market map. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Years - by that I mean you took a break from deathmatching and spent time with loved ones. Anyway, this is update 53 since March 2020 and I am proud to hit 2023 with our first update. I do really appreciate all your patience while I had to deal with some...

v2.2.32 Now that Halloween is over.. let us enjoy this awkward silence between now and Christmas. We have a small update today with some nice quality of life changes. Please enjoy update 51 since March 2020. Enjoy DOUBLE pay when doing the miner job! Use /findjob to find the miner job. Enjoy double pay while doing the trucker job! Find the job via "/findjob" ingame! Based on your feedback as community, we have changed the following quality of life improvements: Added a 5...

v2.2.30 We're back with another update and it's the 50th update since March 2020! We are so proud that for over 2 years we have kept our promise of more frequent updates. This is probably one of my FAVOURITE updates since March 2020 because it's been purely fuelled by your feedback. We have introduced a new mechanism to help and reward active gangs. If you haven't already, check out our SUPER SPOOKY Halloween Update (MINIGAMES!!) thread which is our 51st update since March 2020 by...

v2.1.95 Ok - April fool jokes aside. This update is real, I promise. We're pleased to announce our 48th update since March 2020 (wow) This update is another one solely powered by player suggestions. We are also currently reviewing our hacking and ban policy, we would like to hear your thoughts on this here. In this new event type, a briefcase containing stolen government property will spawn randomly around the map. The top 3 players who hold this briefcase the longest will be...

v2.1.89 Our 47th update since March 2020 is solely powered from feedback from players. We have listened to some things our players have said and enacted on them. This is part of the theme of 2022, improving Lawless Roleplay to the next level. Earn double pay whenever doing the forklift job. You can find this job via the '/findjob' command in-game. Earn 50% more materials every time you material run. Someone needs to fund these turf and gang wars! You can do this by joining the Arms...

v2.1.82 This year is going to be one heck of a year for the community, I'm not just talking about development, updates or staff updates but this year we'll truly turn this community into a fully fledged gaming community that has competitions and plays other games together. We can't wait to show you what we have planned for 2022. For now, enjoy our 46th update since March 2020 (wow) In the past 2 years, we've delivered over 45 MAJOR updates and some players have not had to the chance...

v2.1.33 Wow... this is our 42nd update since March 2020. This update is what we call in the development team; an "in-between" update - think of it like an iPhone S series like the iPhone 6s, 5s etc. It's an update that has a significant impact on gameplay but it is not what we call a "feature" update with our last feature update being the complete revamp of the hitman agency. Sneak peak: While this update is mainly for gangs and factions, the next "feature" update is for everyone...

v2.1.21 Forty. That's the number of updates we had in just a YEAR AND A HALF! We have been working extremely hard on this update and previous updates which required multiple revisions to ensure the stability of the script. In this update, we're finally opening The Agency with all its features to the public. Introducing... our 40th update since March 2020! Enjoy DOUBLE pay when doing the street sweeper and garbage man jobs! Use /findjob to find the job. * This event will be going...

v2.1.11 I can't believe the last SA-MP server update was on May 25, 2021. In fairness, we did work extremely hard to release Lawless Roleplay 4.0 website update as well as an internal refresh of the staff team to provide a better service for you. We have been working extremely hard on this update and future updates which required long change freezes to ensure the stability of the script. In this update, we delete the hitman faction and replace it with something brand new. Introducing...