1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:
April 2014

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
5 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I wanted to become a helper, again, because i always wanted to be one, I was also once a newbie like others and learned everything from our beloved helpers, now i want to share the knowledge that i have received when i was still a beginner. Sometimes several questions are being asked at once, and me as a normal player, i have to wait for the cool-down to end before i can answer again, i wanted to become a helper so i can provide them the answers they need, at the right time.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I should be hired over other applicants because i have enough qualities and abilities that make me stand out from other applicants. I have been a helper for a lot of times which proves that i'm well experienced. I will guarantee you that the quality of my answers is accurate as well as my service.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Zeus Haze was born in 54 Idlewood, Los Santos, on April 4 1997. His family was unfortunate when he was a kid, his father had to apply and work on several companies and job every week, just to bring them a food on their table. They had to move to different places almost every month because they can not afford to pay the house rent. Time has come and Zeus has to go to school, so his father worked even harder and applied on larger companies for larger income and for his father to be able to shoulder daily expenses. Zeus studied hard because he wanted to get a decent job and pay everything back to his father. His life was tough and challenging but because of his father's hard work, they were able to pass through the challenges. Now Zeus Haze is in 3rd year college and is studying for Electrical Engineering, he is still fulfilling his dreams.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
T0GMzbV.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
I9R87aD.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
2-5 hours a day.

3.5 Past Name(s):
- Zeus Chigga/Blank
- Shaco Blank
- Devin Wazowski

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
- Army rank 4 under Larry Wrzosek
- FBI rank 4 under Dado Ramcharan
- LSPD rank 4 under Jack Kenobi

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
yes, the last time i got dm warned was a year ago

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
yes, for common mistakes and for channel unmute.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
no

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
yes, the last time i got banned was around 2015, i left the server at around 2018 and let my friend use my account for some time which eventually caused my acc to get banned for nametags.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
- 3x junior helper - under martin soprano
- 2x senior helper - under martin soprano/pato vincre

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Zeus_Haze

Reactions: Nic Soze and K1D

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
L.S.P.D
Faction Leader
LSPD High Command
Nov 28, 2017
Disrecommended, never saw you helping.

May 17, 2017
Nic_Soze
Recommended. I honestly believe he'll be a great help in the team than other helpers specially these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z Chigga

Z Chigga

Old-School 2014
Apr 24, 2014
Don't think that this a helper attitude :)

Disrecommended, never seen helping nor camping in newbie spawn.
what’s up with my attitude? i called lance a new guy because he is a “new guy” for me, and about what the second guy said, im just being honest, i really never seen him playing. if you’re not that active ESPECIALLY on OC timezone, then im pretty sure you will comment down that you never seen me helping.

Ron Alucard

The Destructor
L.S.P.D
Faction Leader
LSPD High Command
Nov 28, 2017
what’s up with my attitude? i called lance a new guy because he is a “new guy” for me, and about what the second guy said, im just being honest, i really never seen him playing. if you’re not that active ESPECIALLY on OC timezone, then im pretty sure you will comment down that you never seen me helping.
u twat we play in EU

Status
Not open for further replies.