DENIED Zeus_Haze's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Chaz-

Old-School 2015
Jan 3, 2015
He is good and friendly person, have a nice skills. This man experienced, he was become GA before. Everyone can be part of the helper team, it's open. I vouch this, goodluck noy!

Reactions: Z Chigga

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
what’s up with my attitude? i called lance a new guy because he is a “new guy” for me, and about what the second guy said, im just being honest, i really never seen him playing. if you’re not that active ESPECIALLY on OC timezone, then im pretty sure you will comment down that you never seen me helping.
I play in the morning in EU timezone, which I think is a good time for OC timezone

Z Chigga

Old-School 2014
Apr 24, 2014
I play in the morning in EU timezone, which I think is a good time for OC timezone
EU and OC timezone are completely different, i usually log in to the server when the playerbase status is on 20/500, now tell me that none of you see me helping when i you guys are not even in game when i play.

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
EU and OC timezone are completely different, i usually log in to the server when the playerbase status is on 20/500, now tell me that none of you see me helping when i you guys are not even in game when i play.
Don't you remember the FC I posted before? This is a proof that I play in your timezone.

Kent Goose

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Nov 19, 2019
LEvMdob.png

Greetings Zeus,

unfortunately i'd like to inform you that your helper applications has been
denied.

Notes: Your current attitude is not that of a helper. You obviously can not accept criticism and feedback. You also asked the helper management to hire you on a multiple occasions even though you were told to apply. Furthermore your approach has to change in order to be considered for a helper position in the near future. Feel free to re-apply in 30 days.

Signed
Kent Bull
Assistant Helper Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.