v1.2.30

Status
Not open for further replies.
In v1.2.30, we aim to increase land productivity with new awesome features to capture Land Object IDs on the fly and even quick edit/ delete land objects without needing to access the main land menu. We also added the ability to toggle the digital information HUD for health and armour. And as always, some additional bug fixes.

We hope you are enjoying the frequent updates as we aim to make Lawless Roleplay a more smooth and better experience for everyone.

Revision 1.2.30
- Added tog digital information (health and armor) to /settings and /psettings
- Added saving & loading of toggle state of digital information so it will remember the setting each time you log in
- Unregistered players and players in tutorial can no longer see the digital information HUD
- Fixed a bug with /alock not working
- Fixed BLS marker bugs
- Fixed some performance issues
- Added land object IDs to display as 3D text on each object
- Added the ability to toggle this option via /landmenu
- When objects are deleted either by admin, player or violation of safe guards, the land object 3d text will also be destroyed
- Added /editlandobj [objectid] to allow you to quickly edit an object by it's ID
- Added /dellandobj [objectid] to allow you to quickly delete an object by it's ID
- Updated /landhelp with new commands
- Fixed a small issue with /pinfo
- Fixed a bug with land object IDs displaying as -1
- /editlandobj and /dellandobj now double check permissions to ensure things are allowed
- Fixed a bug with /refund

Feb 18, 2016
Sophie_Lynch
Omagad, future works are easier with /editlandobj and /dellandobj. THANKS

EDIT: Would be great if u added /duplandobj (duplicate)

Last edited:

Luci

Retired Admin
Sep 29, 2013
Lucifer_Winchester
Finally the land obj IDs 3d text is back.

Feb 26, 2014
Awesome update man! However, you really need to fix the bug where if I crash into a wall, it considers me as "taking damage". There have been countless times where I relogged after falling off my PCJ and I logged in and was sent to the hospital! It was somewhat irritating but I guess that's life, hehe. Thanks alot for the update Barney, you rock!

Apr 27, 2013
jazzy
- Added tog digital information (health and armor) to /settings and /psettings

:angel:❤️

goldd

L.S.P.D
Oct 15, 2013
Awesome update man! However, you really need to fix the bug where if I crash into a wall, it considers me as "taking damage". There have been countless times where I relogged after falling off my PCJ and I logged in and was sent to the hospital! It was somewhat irritating but I guess that's life, hehe. Thanks alot for the update Barney, you rock!
You sound like a robot, no offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.