DENIED Traviss_X_Vuitton's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamronJ

F.B.I
FBI High Command
Old-School 2014
May 26, 2014
Hey, I see arrogance in your behavior while responding on unexpected comments, however Lawless is in ICU phase but you don't fit in. I have changed my vote to Against.... You are not professional.

I judged you on then basis of your replies.

Reactions: Traviss Kazuto

☆-Ron-☆

Old-School 2014
Oct 1, 2014
Helpers are expected to be professional. They hold one of the highest levels of proficiency that makes them deserving of the title. If a person like you clings onto the idea of "one little mistake, it doesn't hurt my reputation", then you're solely mistaken.

It's people like you who ruin the Helper title. It's people who aren't experienced enough but still want to wear the rank. If you were to become a Helper and make grammatical mistakes, Players are bound to generalize the whole helper team as uneducated and unprofessional. You will be pulling the whole team down with your "I make small mistakes, it doesn't hurt my reputation" performance.

I want you to explain how my activity makes my decision of unsupporting you invalid. Just because I rarely log in and see you "help" other people with that trash grammar of yours doesn't mean I don't see the critical points of which I can criticize you and your application as a whole.

Professional Helpers do not deserve working with you. You'll only be weighing them down. I suggest you play SA:MP for a little while and you focus on your studies. Maybe by reading a few kindergarted english book will you manage to fix what makes your thread painful to look at.
daaaamnn you loouuu support him brohh just give him a chance. you just rekt him give some respect 😁😁😁

• Haha

Mohammad Khanish

Red-Headed Stepchild
May 14, 2020
daaaamnn you loouuu support him brohh just give him a chance. you just rekt him give some respect 😁😁😁

You gotta earn respect not ask for it.Next time, tell your pinoy friend who asslicked you for "support" to not be so egoistic.Also tell him to not cyber bully anyone with his broken-ass English.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hamza

Retired Admin
Jun 20, 2016
1594912806227-png.19183

Dear Traviss,

After carefully having reviewed your application, we are sorry to inform you that we have decided to DENY it, please feel free to reapply after 30 days.

Signed,

Assistant Helper Manager Hamza
Helper Management

Status
Not open for further replies.