DENIED Traviss_X_Vuitton's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohammad Khanish

Red-Headed Stepchild
May 14, 2020
here you go again u are biased player who treated other player with that bullshit proper english and also u always saying retard

"He BuMpEd iN oThErS ToPic Luke Marcello Pls BaN tHis MoHaMMad haTe SpeEch He lIvEs In PaKilAnd MuSlim"

Traviss Kazuto

Red-Headed Stepchild
Dec 25, 2018

Mohammad Khanish

Red-Headed Stepchild
May 14, 2020
Thanks for the support guys...Btw @Mohammad Khanish aren't you the one who's having a bad time talking and understanding english?Also mate i respect you're decision on hating me,haters gonna help me to improve myself thats all.

Good attitude you got there.You couldn't handle one negative criticism professionally on you and you come here in hopes of becoming an helper.It was one negative criticism and you already fell into the ego-trap of "who hates you and who loves you".So, if someone gives you negative criticism, they hate you, wow.Nice logic you got there.Maybe, it's pinoyese Logic and i cannot blame you for that.

Keeping that aside, concluding from your reaction, if some player " A" uses /requesthelp and you accepted his request to help him.If that player "A" who is a newbie starts talking rudely, you would treat the newbie back rudely because you cannot handle single negative criticism here.I dont expect you behaving good and well with the "A" newbie.

Also, i saw you talking shit about @Daniel Griffin 's sister.You and your netcafe friends cyber-bullied him for 2 hours straight.I remember, you were trying your best to bully Daniel while talking about Daniel's sister in real life issues which is Cyber-bullying. @Devin is also aware of that Cyber-bullying.So, to conclude this

1.Retarded

2.Fake-attitude to be an helper

3.Low level of perception over issues

4.A player who took Daniel's real life problems, making jokes on the problems.

5.Egoistic and close-minded over negative criticism

Btw, dont imagine yourself being some sort of a high figure just because bunch of retarded pinoys who can barely make a point and speak english "supports" you.About my English, you cannot even speak and resolve stuff like me.Actually, i am pretty sure you cannot even understand half of what i've spoke here.About me having a bad time?Bad time where?In Lawless roleplay?Bahahaha.Wake up, you've been samping for too long.Lawless rp can mean something precious to you in your miserable life considering you are a pinoy and the only work pinoys have is playing Lawless roleplay.Lawless rp is nothing but a server to me.

Not supported, i dont believe a guy who took Daniel's real life problems (( his sister )) to make fun of him will be a helper material.

@Aidan , have i spoke anything wrong about this guy and his mates cyber-bullying Daniel?

@CarlT , i need your inputs too.You saw this guy bullying people while taking problems from their real life (( daniel )).

No pinoy that were involved in the recent cyber-bullying is a helper material.

Last edited:

Traviss Kazuto

Red-Headed Stepchild
Dec 25, 2018
Good attitude you got there.You couldn't handle one negative criticism professionally on you and you come here in hopes of becoming an helper.It was one negative criticism and you already fell into the ego-trap of "who hates you and who loves you".So, if someone gives you negative criticism, they hate you, wow.Nice logic you got there.Maybe, it's pinoyese Logic and i cannot blame you for that.

Keeping that aside, concluding from your reaction, if some player " A" uses /requesthelp and you accepted his request to help him.If that player "A" who is a newbie starts talking rudely, you would treat the newbie back rudely because you cannot handle single negative criticism here.I dont expect you behaving good and well with the "A" newbie.

Also, i saw you talking shit about @Daniel Griffin 's sister.You and your netcafe friends cyber-bullied him for 2 hours straight.I remember, you were trying your best to bully Daniel while talking about Daniel's sister in real life issues which is Cyber-bullying. @Devin is also aware of that Cyber-bullying.So, to conclude this

1.Retarded

2.Fake-attitude to be an helper

3.Low level of perception over issues

4.A player who took Daniel's real life problems, making jokes on the problems.

5.Egoistic and close-minded over negative criticism

Btw, dont imagine yourself being some sort of a high figure just because bunch of retarded pinoys who can barely make a point and speak english "supports" you.About my English, you cannot even speak and resolve stuff like me.Actually, i am pretty sure you cannot even understand half of what i've spoke here.About me having a bad time?Bad time where?In Lawless roleplay?Bahahaha.Wake up, you've been samping for too long.Lawless rp can mean something precious to you in your miserable life considering you are a pinoy and the only work pinoys have is playing Lawless roleplay.Lawless rp is nothing but a server to me.

Not supported, i dont believe a guy who took Daniel's real life problems (( his sister )) to make fun of him will be a helper material.

@Aidan , have i spoke anything wrong about this guy and his mates cyber-bullying Daniel?

@CarlT , i need your inputs too.You saw this guy bullying people while taking problems from their real life (( daniel )).

No pinoy that were involved in the recent cyber-bullying is a helper material.
What do you mean bullying people while taking problems from their real life??? I never insulted someone including their real life problems hahaha @Daniel Griffin you're the witness here not just because im in the pinoy gang at the past doesn't mean im one of the people who insulted Daniel's sister and why are you bringing up this topic now im not one of them ((the people who insulted her sister)) i respect @Daniel Griffin since he's past name is Vin W Sparda he's a good friend and i treated him like a brother.Also it will be a common sense to hate you not just because you're a racist you're a retard too who doesn't have any life and go ban evade just to play the game...Oops did i say no life here we go again he will talk shits now including the "lowlife".Also english is not every people's major language you doesn't need to speak very fluently just to help others.

Traviss Kazuto

Red-Headed Stepchild
Dec 25, 2018
hahahahaha is lawless really have people like this guy on helper team? desperate
Hello JT didn't expect you to say that you're one of the people that made me inspired to play samp.But still i won't hate you just because you said that :)

Mohammad Khanish

Red-Headed Stepchild
May 14, 2020
What do you mean bullying people while taking problems from their real life??? I never insulted someone including their real life problems hahaha @Daniel Griffin you're the witness here not just because im in the pinoy gang at the past doesn't mean im one of the people who insulted Daniel's sister and why are you bringing up this topic now im not one of them ((the people who insulted her sister)) i respect @Daniel Griffin since he's past name is Vin W Sparda he's a good friend and i treated him like a brother.Also it will be a common sense to hate you not just because you're a racist you're a retard too who doesn't have any life and go ban evade just to play the game...Oops did i say no life here we go again he will talk shits now including the "lowlife".Also english is not every people's major language you doesn't need to speak very fluently just to help others.

Exactly what i was expecting.This reply shows how patient he is.You can lie.You talked shit about Daniel's sister.You talked shit about so many things.You had your share of that Cyber-bullying.You added points to that cyber-bullying.

.Also english is not every people's major language you doesn't need to speak very fluently just to help others.

You what?Aren't you the guy who is concerned about English when u've received some opinion on your English?My first reply on your application was my opinion and my insights on you.You could've taken that in a professional way.But, your reply clearly shows you were pointing about me and my English as a response.

You are like "You will kill everyone who didn't made their vote for you if this was some election".But, it's not a matter of surprise here in lawless roleplay.You will get hired no matter what because of whatever "connections you got " or "they like you personally" or "the admin is from the same country".Good luck.At-least, dont cyber-bully players.

Btw @Mohammad Khanish aren't you the one who's having a bad time talking and understanding english?

• Haha
Reactions: Traviss Kazuto
Status
Not open for further replies.