DENIED Traviss_X_Vuitton's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2015
Good attitude you got there.You couldn't handle one negative criticism professionally on you and you come here in hopes of becoming an helper.It was one negative criticism and you already fell into the ego-trap of "who hates you and who loves you".So, if someone gives you negative criticism, they hate you, wow.Nice logic you got there.Maybe, it's pinoyese Logic and i cannot blame you for that.

Keeping that aside, concluding from your reaction, if some player " A" uses /requesthelp and you accepted his request to help him.If that player "A" who is a newbie starts talking rudely, you would treat the newbie back rudely because you cannot handle single negative criticism here.I dont expect you behaving good and well with the "A" newbie.

Also, i saw you talking shit about @Daniel Griffin 's sister.You and your netcafe friends cyber-bullied him for 2 hours straight.I remember, you were trying your best to bully Daniel while talking about Daniel's sister in real life issues which is Cyber-bullying. @Devin is also aware of that Cyber-bullying.So, to conclude this

1.Retarded

2.Fake-attitude to be an helper

3.Low level of perception over issues

4.A player who took Daniel's real life problems, making jokes on the problems.

5.Egoistic and close-minded over negative criticism

Btw, dont imagine yourself being some sort of a high figure just because bunch of retarded pinoys who can barely make a point and speak english "supports" you.About my English, you cannot even speak and resolve stuff like me.Actually, i am pretty sure you cannot even understand half of what i've spoke here.About me having a bad time?Bad time where?In Lawless roleplay?Bahahaha.Wake up, you've been samping for too long.Lawless rp can mean something precious to you in your miserable life considering you are a pinoy and the only work pinoys have is playing Lawless roleplay.Lawless rp is nothing but a server to me.

Not supported, i dont believe a guy who took Daniel's real life problems (( his sister )) to make fun of him will be a helper material.

@Aidan , have i spoke anything wrong about this guy and his mates cyber-bullying Daniel?

@CarlT , i need your inputs too.You saw this guy bullying people while taking problems from their real life (( daniel )).

No pinoy that were involved in the recent cyber-bullying is a helper material.
Why was my name mention

Lou ルー

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Oct 31, 2014
Unsupported.

1.) Your punlist is horrible. You'll set a bad precedent for the future pinoy helpers. For someone to preach "Helping People" and being muted in global for toxicity doesn't seem to add up.

2.)
Also mate i respect you're decision on hating me,haters gonna help me to improve myself thats all.

Grammar. It's "your", not fucking "you're". I can't believe you still have the balls to apply after making so many grammatical errors in your posts. You can make the argument that you do not need to speak fluent english to be able to help. But man, basic communication skills is required in order to be an efficient helper, something you are not and you won't be anytime soon.

3.) @Mohammad Khanish mentioned this but let me quote his statement.
You could've taken that in a professional way.But, your reply clearly shows you were pointing about me and my English as a response

You cannot take criticism seriously and you start to attack the one who criticized you, not the actual criticism against you. This is obvious in the statement,

Also it will be a common sense to hate you not just because you're a racist you're a retard too who doesn't have any life and go ban evade just to play the game...Oops did i say no life here we go again

4.) The people who vouches for you either knows you or you asked them to vouch for you. Might I mention that most of them are also pinoys so that's basically "You're my friend so you must help me even if I'm so horrible."

In conclusion, you don't have what it takes to become a helper. You don't have much to offer to the team rather than reading what the first helper said in /newb and repeating it again in new words that mean the same. I don't make the decisions here, but I hope you don't get hired. Because if you are hired, that means the Helper Team is desperate that they'd accept an unprofessional player such as yourself into their roster. You'll only be tainting the name of these helpers if you were to carry such big of a title.

Traviss Kazuto

Red-Headed Stepchild
Dec 25, 2018
Unsupported.

1.) Your punlist is horrible. You'll set a bad precedent for the future pinoy helpers. For someone to preach "Helping People" and being muted in global for toxicity doesn't seem to add up.

2.)

Grammar. It's "your", not fucking "you're". I can't believe you still have the balls to apply after making so many grammatical errors in your posts. You can make the argument that you do not need to speak fluent english to be able to help. But man, basic communication skills is required in order to be an efficient helper, something you are not and you won't be anytime soon.

3.) @Mohammad Khanish mentioned this but let me quote his statement.

You cannot take criticism seriously and you start to attack the one who criticized you, not the actual criticism against you. This is obvious in the statement,

4.) The people who vouches for you either knows you or you asked them to vouch for you. Might I mention that most of them are also pinoys so that's basically "You're my friend so you must help me even if I'm so horrible."

In conclusion, you don't have what it takes to become a helper. You don't have much to offer to the team rather than reading what the first helper said in /newb and repeating it again in new words that mean the same. I don't make the decisions here, but I hope you don't get hired. Because if you are hired, that means the Helper Team is desperate that they'd accept an unprofessional player such as yourself into their roster. You'll only be tainting the name of these helpers if you were to carry such big of a title.
You're not even playing nowadays do you think just because in one grammar mistake can affect my whole reputation as a helper?

• Haha
Reactions: Mohammad Khanish

Lou ルー

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Oct 31, 2014
do you think just because in one grammar mistake can affect my whole reputation as a helper?

Helpers are expected to be professional. They hold one of the highest levels of proficiency that makes them deserving of the title. If a person like you clings onto the idea of "one little mistake, it doesn't hurt my reputation", then you're solely mistaken.

It's people like you who ruin the Helper title. It's people who aren't experienced enough but still want to wear the rank. If you were to become a Helper and make grammatical mistakes, Players are bound to generalize the whole helper team as uneducated and unprofessional. You will be pulling the whole team down with your "I make small mistakes, it doesn't hurt my reputation" performance.

You're not even playing nowadays
I want you to explain how my activity makes my decision of unsupporting you invalid. Just because I rarely log in and see you "help" other people with that trash grammar of yours doesn't mean I don't see the critical points of which I can criticize you and your application as a whole.

Professional Helpers do not deserve working with you. You'll only be weighing them down. I suggest you play SA:MP for a little while and you focus on your studies. Maybe by reading a few kindergarted english book will you manage to fix what makes your thread painful to look at.

Supremo.

Old-School 2015
Oct 6, 2015
Helpers are expected to be professional. They hold one of the highest levels of proficiency that makes them deserving of the title. If a person like you clings onto the idea of "one little mistake, it doesn't hurt my reputation", then you're solely mistaken.

It's people like you who ruin the Helper title. It's people who aren't experienced enough but still want to wear the rank. If you were to become a Helper and make grammatical mistakes, Players are bound to generalize the whole helper team as uneducated and unprofessional. You will be pulling the whole team down with your "I make small mistakes, it doesn't hurt my reputation" performance.

I want you to explain how my activity makes my decision of unsupporting you invalid. Just because I rarely log in and see you "help" other people with that trash grammar of yours doesn't mean I don't see the critical points of which I can criticize you and your application as a whole.

Professional Helpers do not deserve working with you. You'll only be weighing them down. I suggest you play SA:MP for a little while and you focus on your studies. Maybe by reading a few kindergarted english book will you manage to fix what makes your thread painful to look at.
STOP SLAYING MAN CMON

• Haha
Reactions: Lou ルー

War Thane

Chartered Old-School
Ganglord
Aug 20, 2013
Hello JT didn't expect you to say that you're one of the people that made me inspired to play samp.But still i won't hate you just because you said that :)
bruv ur a good lad just that helper team doesnt really fit you cuz u said it urself i know what u are made of

• Love
Reactions: Traviss Kazuto
Status
Not open for further replies.