DENIED Thane_Rex's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul_basitwasem

Playa-Hater
Jan 22, 2018
abdul_basitwasem
Give him a chance over helper I saw him from last week helping over every chat and xamping at newbie spawn point

Jixie_Parker

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Jixie_Parker
I would not say Thane_Rex is not fit to be in Helper team.Of course, its obvious i am new here and i did not had interacted with enough players to understand player's nature.And some goes with Thane.

But, A few days ago, i was recruited into SOA by the recruiters of SOA.I was thinking to grow up, make myself a good name (( who doesn't wants good reputation when they are working)).But, there was some kind of argument amongst the players of SOA.The argument was about, the limited gang members are allowed to be 75, but there were 77.So, Me and the other guy was kicked with the reason "Exceeded recruitments".

The point is, it's not about the kick.The attitude here, surely makes impact if you become a helper.I personally, if anyone was in my place, would feel that Thane needs some seriousness about the objectives/Goals of certain group ((whether it be Helper, A gang)).Me and the other guy was the victim of this action.

At-last, Thane Rex should be given some considered amount of time, should be watched by management, should be recruited.It's my opinion.

PS:I am not totally considering that you got no view on goals/objectives.The thing is, you have to be given some considered amount of time, to learn to deal with circumstances.

Good luck, Mate.

Sofia

Retired Admin
Mar 26, 2016
Sofia_Howard
What? I'm just telling you the sure way to get in the helper team. If your last name is El Porsche then you will be automatically be hired as a helper.
The people you are talking about were not directly hired. Most of them applied and You guys were the one who supported the application. A Helper Manager hires the player based on his Experience, Activity, Maturity, And most importantly behaviour.

The important thing, Being biased and hiring the players just because they are friends of helper manager is strictly punishable and can lead to permanent removal. I think you are aware of it.

Reply with some sense next time. Have a cool day.

Status
Not open for further replies.