DENIED Thane_Rex's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance.

Management
Jul 5, 2016
Yes he got rejected because people started noticing that Lance is being biased. So he did it to protect his image.
You know being biased leads to removal from the administrative team,I did not even try to save my reputation by rejecting their applications you know I can just handpick them all if you think I am convicting biased methods towards everyone and hiring my nearest kins,well its just due to your poor judgment and not even knowing the real reason behind this rumor,I wont blame you doe.My superiors would have approached me if I ever had performed any acts like free helper spot for my people.Certainly look up to it again you will get your answer

Reactions: ReneDescartes

Thane Rex

Banned
Mar 6, 2019
Thane_rex
You know being biased leads to removal from the administrative team,I did not even try to save my reputation by rejecting their applications you know I can just handpick them all if you think I am convicting biased methods towards everyone and hiring my nearest kins,well its just due to your poor judgment and not even knowing the real reason behind this rumor,I wont blame you doe.My superiors would have approached me if I ever had performed any acts like free helper spot for my people.Certainly look up to it again you will get your answer
Really man? Btw nice thinking

Thane Rex

Banned
Mar 6, 2019
Thane_rex
ok?????????????
Ok so, replying here doesn't effects my grammatical skills,what matters is, its the way you deal with your customers, newbies, and your every chat in game and also when some people just copy the application's format or from somewhere from Wikipedia. No the best thing about your application is that it should be self written and replies doesn't matter. What matter is,is your interview also that can be done with good grammatical skills.
Thank you and no more discussion on my application you can talk somewhere else.

Dec 30, 2014
Unsupported
1- He is a rulebreaker
2- unprofessoinal player
3- Never seen him helping a newbie or answer questions over newbie channel

Status
Not open for further replies.