Classic
Ganglord
The Katipuneros
Oct 15, 2016
immature, he can't handle responsibilities i say no

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
What? I'm just telling you the sure way to get in the helper team. If your last name is El Porsche then you will be automatically be hired as a helper.
Well, let me explain. If you think that being an "El Porsche" will make you a helper, then you are completely wrong. I know Lance and how he operates. For example, @Rex El Porsche was helping a lot, he is a helper material, so he got hired. @Matthew² was recently hired, not because he is an El Porsche, but because he was helping. I personally saw him camping and helping newbies. Also, some El Porsche aren't hired, like @Samuel Porsche. Next time, try to reply with something useful.

About Thane, I think that he should wait for some time before applying. From now, my vote is NEUTRAL

Thane Rex

Banned
Mar 6, 2019
Thane_rex
Well, let me explain. If you think that being an "El Porsche" will make you a helper, then you are completely wrong. I know Lance and how he operates. For example, @Rex El Porsche was helping a lot, he is a helper material, so he got hired. @Matthew² was recently hired, not because he is an El Porsche, but because he was helping. I personally saw him camping and helping newbies. Also, some El Porsche aren't hired, like @Samuel Porsche. Next time, try to reply with something useful.

About Thane, I think that he should wait for some time before applying. From now, my vote is NEUTRAL
Thank you for giving your opinion.I respect your vote and you will see me helping people,Thank you

James Santo

New Playa
Apr 14, 2019
Skubi_Du_Papa
What? I'm just telling you the sure way to get in the helper team. If your last name is El Porsche then you will be automatically be hired as a helper.
yes sir, are you sure? two of El Porsches just got denied by lance, goodbless

abdul_basitwasem

Playa-Hater
Jan 22, 2018
abdul_basitwasem
Nobody says he cant handle responsibility.Why you guys saying that?If he cant handle responsibility then the gang leaders would not have given him r5 and r6 and he joined the community 6 years before and i saw him.Once i isked him why dont you apply for helper ,he told me that the guys think i am not mature let me get the leader flags in gang then i will apply and now is the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.