Shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear outlaws,

As you have probably noticed, our forums went down for less than an hour. But as you know, it's LAWLESS and we will fight until the bitter end, no one, nothing can stop us from becoming the biggest English speaking SA:MP community.

We have been stabbed in the back by an unloyal dog who we trusted too fast, by the time we realized what we were doing the dog had already bitten us.

Unfortunatly the dog had deleted all our important files and database. We spent over a week to update the forums for you guys, that time is now considered as wasted. However, we're back and we're back better than ever.

But don't be afraid, after a quick call to our host we managed to get back all our files, unfortunately parts of the update was lost. But with your help I believe we can grow again, it's time to pick your weapons, and show the world what we are made of.

This is OUR community, this is for you... the players.

Regards,
The community...

Cinqo

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Aug 17, 2013
RIP all I worked for in the last few weeks :(

Barney

Management
Apr 11, 2013
I would like to personally thank all the admins especially head admins and management members for their fast thinking and ability to robustly react.

Reactions: 5 people

Rex

Dec 19, 2013
A well done to the fast thinking of the admins and management themselfs :), I personally never thought Calgon a good friend of mine would have went rogue like he did, Regardless,

Long Live Lawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.