Shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear outlaws,

As you have probably noticed, our forums went down for less than an hour. But as you know, it's LAWLESS and we will fight until the bitter end, no one, nothing can stop us from becoming the biggest English speaking SA:MP community.

We have been stabbed in the back by an unloyal dog who we trusted too fast, by the time we realized what we were doing the dog had already bitten us.

Unfortunatly the dog had deleted all our important files and database. We spent over a week to update the forums for you guys, that time is now considered as wasted. However, we're back and we're back better than ever.

But don't be afraid, after a quick call to our host we managed to get back all our files, unfortunately parts of the update was lost. But with your help I believe we can grow again, it's time to pick your weapons, and show the world what we are made of.

This is OUR community, this is for you... the players.

Regards,
The community...

Tiber

The Solar Deity
Retired Admin
Aug 17, 2013
I'm going to start counting the amount of BETA leaders i'm under till they find one that can actually stay dedicated.

Jokes aside, goodjob and thank you boys.

Johnson Jacob

Playa-Hater
Feb 28, 2014
Johnson_Jacob
I didn't see that coming, not from Calgon at least - this is very disappointing. Glad that you managed to restore the files, viva la Lawless.

Ali Chemicali

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
george_hanko
With all the respect, if you want to become the biggest English speaking SAMP community some serious changes have to be made. Calgon may have been bad for this community( I think he was ), but this update that is lost, thats a good thing. Too many stupid decisions are being made and the problems are piling up for Lawlessrp.

Reactions: 3 people

Leiionidas

Retired Admin
Apr 11, 2013
Leii_Maddox
Mo players Mo problems

As long as you bounce back (very quickly done by the way) you'll be fine

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.