Scheduled maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

There will be a scheduled maintenance on Friday, April 18, 7:30 - 8:00 AM GMT + 0 (London Timezone). We will be applying software updates, rebooting our router and other stuff like update stuff - you know :p. This should result in approximately 30 minutes of connectivity loss during the time frame.

More information will be released once the update is completed.

We thank you for your understanding and ...:)

Reactions: 20 people

Lorence

Good Fella
Mar 28, 2014
LorencePatriot
Long Live Lawless.I hope there will be more scripts on DM . I mean there must be warns for DM without IC reason.

Duke Blitz

Hard-ass
Jan 15, 2014
Duke_Blitz
I enjoyed playing in Lawless right from day 1. The atmosphere in the community is great. Thanks Barney. I just love it.

Jun 23, 2013
Hunter_Starling
This server is seriously weird as fuck. In an insanely good way. Most people here are really good friends to me (i know its the internet but wtv) and its impossible to leave these people behind. Happy Birthday Lawless!

Ryso™

Playa-Hater
Feb 20, 2014
Find out IC'ly
Maybe this update will get more players? Maybe a lot of experienced players, who knows?
May god be with Lawless's side and make the maintenance worth it with more fun stuff and awesome jobs.
Please let PG, RK and MG be properly implemented, and please be strict to DM'ers.
Long live Lawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.