Scheduled maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

There will be a scheduled maintenance on Friday, April 18, 7:30 - 8:00 AM GMT + 0 (London Timezone). We will be applying software updates, rebooting our router and other stuff like update stuff - you know :p. This should result in approximately 30 minutes of connectivity loss during the time frame.

More information will be released once the update is completed.

We thank you for your understanding and ...:)

Reactions: 20 people
Apr 15, 2013
Viresh_Ramcharan
and yeah, it was a long first year. A lot of things did change

glad 2 be here

Shaze

Monster
May 28, 2013
Shaze_Fonger
Happy birth day lawless , 1 month and it will be happy birthday for me , almost playing lawless for 1 year !!

Nerty

Chartered Old-School
May 15, 2013
It feels pretty nice to be here for the first anniversary of Lawless, I mean, eventhough we are still a new community (we just reached 1 year) there is still a lot of nostalgia that is left behind, like when everyone was trucking and it was a fresh start - I am really pleased to be apart of this community and I hope we reach even more, Barney and the rest of the staff are working pretty hard and they are doing an awesome job to keep us entertained in this 3D pixeled virtuality, and honestly I am enjoying this.

I noticed many changes in the server and the players, actually the Administration now treat your report(s) pretty well and I noticed that they answer pretty fast these days - and there is no more 'hours of waiting for a report to get accepted' - which really is a good sign to continue further and be even better in the future.

Raging, Screaming, Laughing, these are all apart of the game and we cannot expel these elements, but overall... I FUCKING LOVE YOU LAWLESS <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.