Server Rules Adjustment: Deathmatch & Robbery Rules

Neville

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Los Santos Government
May 30, 2013
Allow me to answer your question with another. What would you do if someone crashed into you and you got all mad, what would you do?

Btw i posted a staff fc on Alom for that still not resolved
Based on this response, it won't get resolved since you are allowed to kill someone if he crashes into you even if its your fault

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019
Based on this response, it won't get resolved since you are allowed to kill someone if he crashes into you even if its your fault
That's a dumbass rule lmfao, i will create an alt and crash on people and kill them i dont give a shit

Reactions: AidanC

Luke McDonald

Shot Caller
Mar 19, 2015
Thank you Assistant Management Sharpe for confirming my question.

Best of luck, and I will see you in-game sometime.

Kindest of regards
Professor McDonald of McDonalds limited.

Reactions: Sharpe

Florenzi

Retired Admin
Feb 4, 2019
walter
You have to explain that rule? :thonking:
That is why I asked about this in the first place
Imagine crossing a road without looking on your left and right and suddenly you blame the driver for ramming your ass when you didn't even look left and right at the first place? Where's the justice?

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
Imagine crossing a road without looking on your left and right and suddenly you blame the driver for ramming your ass when you didn't even look left and right at the first place? Where's the justice?
If I was crossing a road, and I didn't see a car, then the car took a turn and speeding up and hitting me.
If I was crossing a road, a car was parking and then purposely hit me for no reason.

There are multiple conditions for this.

Florenzi

Retired Admin
Feb 4, 2019
walter
If I was crossing a road, and I didn't see a car, then the car took a turn and speeding up and hitting me.
If I was crossing a road, a car was parking and then purposely hit me for no reason.

There are multiple conditions for this.

How a car can be PARKED at the middle of the road?