Server Rules Adjustment: Deathmatch & Robbery Rules

Sharpe

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 13, 2013
obie_trice
This makes sense, but what about people who drive recklessly and crash into you, can they kill you?

I'm not sure if i understood your statement clearly. If someone body crashed into you, they have no reason to kill you. Why would they? They crashed into you not the vice-versa, right?

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019
I'm not sure if i understood your statement clearly. If someone body crashed into you, they have no reason to kill you. Why would they? They crashed into you not the vice-versa, right?
Look let's say im driving on the right side of the road like a normal guy and someone crashes into me while driving like a headless chicken that has been fucked in the ass by an elephant, can he kill me?

Reactions: AidanC

Sharpe

Retired Admin
Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 13, 2013
obie_trice
Look let's say im driving on the right side of the road like a normal guy and someone crashes into me while driving like a headless chicken that has been fucked in the ass by an elephant, can he kill me?

Allow me to answer your question with another. What would you do if someone crashed into you and you got all mad, what would you do?

Vinz

Retired Admin
Jun 26, 2019
Allow me to answer your question with another. What would you do if someone crashed into you and you got all mad, what would you do?
Well if i was the one who was at fault i would do nothing but if he crashed into me ofc i would blast him

Reactions: AidanC

Buggly Bronx

Chartered Old-School
Dec 26, 2014
Slight modifications to make your lovely robbery experience enjoyable but not exploitable at the same time, while robbing McDonalds employees
He already does, he pays them minimum wage while they are earning him billions

Shalby

Buster
Oct 25, 2016
John_Shalby
Allow killing someone when he talks you in another language in whatever it is.

Shalby

Buster
Oct 25, 2016
John_Shalby
No.. this is an english roleplay server. Anything insultive said icly is killable.
That's why I said killing someone when he talks with in another language will give you reason to kill him. The server is english, if he says me like "putangina mo" either I don't know the word and he is pointing at me, it gives me right to kill him. Except the word Putangina Mo, everything except english must be a reason to kill the player who said it. ALWAYS IF HE POINTS AT YOU