1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, please to gain full access to the Lawless Roleplay Community.
  1. MissM.

MissM. Playa-Hater

Character Name:
    Mitch_Goldex
    We're Always Here Let's Gooooo
    #TeamLawless

2. Sotilis

Sotilis Hard-ass

Character Name:
    Sotilis_Leroy
    I love samp but i don't like other servers (even tho I'm bored right now here as well) so let's hope some good changes are coming, coz ain't ready to let it go yet

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. dexter!

dexter! Multimedia

Character Name:
    Dexter_Alderson
    Hope you do something before it really dies
    #TeamLawless

4. ChiefCoke

ChiefCoke Aryan Brotherhood

Character Name:
    Deo_Dorant
    booda heart lawless

5. JogaSet

JogaSet

Character Name:
    Joga
    if you want this server to be good again stop hiring these stupid newfag admins thanks, and bring back glory boys and al.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. -PrinceW-

-PrinceW- Old School

Character Name:
    Secret_Code
    #TeamLawlessRP !

7. PickM

PickM Playa-Hater

Character Name:
    Pickle_Jar
    ill believe it when i see it

8. -PrinceW-

-PrinceW- Old School

Character Name:
    Secret_Code
    lets give them chance but dont use hax again, as barney said he will need our support to improve this server again.

9. Hunter

Hunter

Character Name:
    Hunter_Starling
    yo, barnster's back

10. Christian Dodge

Christian Dodge Retired Admin Mapper Old School

Character Name:
    Christian_Dodge
    Alright. This list is not in order of severity, just a simple numbered list. Minor issues should get resolved soon (but obviously not top priority as they're minor), moderate issues should really get sorted out pretty soon (can wait a bit to be resolved, but should be resolved fairly quickly), major issues should be resolved ASAP.
    1. Woefully inadequate administrative punishment — moderate issue
    Currently, administrators can get away with a lot of bad things. One prime example of this is making a hunted event, where the hunted had 5,000 HP and armor (10,000 hit points in total) and a minigun, and all the administrator got was a warning basically. Punishment for dumb stuff like that should be much harsher (removal/demotion). Another prime example is Jacob J. Einstein (FC 1, FC 2), he reached Senior Administrator while pulling off tons of bad stuff (with many complaints which got resolved in favor of the players, not Jacob J. Einstein as he was doing lots of bad stuff). Sure, administrators screw up once in a while, we're all human (i.e. wrongly banning people accidently), but dumb stuff (godmode minigun hunted, abusive administrators) deserves the harshest and harsher punishments.
    2. Lack of administrative personnel during certain time zones (NA and OC to be specific) — major issue
    You already kind of addressed this when you stated you were going to upgrade the anti-cheat, which is good, but hiring administrators for this time zone should would also help. I know picking administrators for certain time zones can be tough though, and this is not entirely in your control (although anti-cheat updates could remedy this). Just thought I'd bring it up.
    3. Lack of additional content — major issue
    To put it short, a lack of updates. The only real additions for the past year I can think of (that actually are kind of "major") would be the new perk (marksman) and the duel wield 9mm pistols. Gameplay is very stale, you're always going to fight/get a shotgun (economy option), desert eagle (mid-range option) or sniper rifle (expensive option). Wow, such diversity! You might see a few outliers, but they're just that, outliers. Why not increase damage for lesser used weapons (the normal 9mm pistol, country rifle and the silenced 9mm pistol as a few examples)? Obviously don't go overboard (since they are cheap), but make them at least a little viable. It would add diversity to gunplay. Now here's the real thing I think could do a lot of good - lag shooting, or at least an explanation on why you/management are do adamant on refusing to even trial it (for a month/few weeks)? If it messes up the custom damage system, temporarily remove it (during the trial)? If the trial goes well for the server, keep the changes. If it doesn't, change it back. I bet an explanation would be very nice. One example of the lack of additional content would be you liking the concept of apartments all the way back in 2014, it's 2018 and it's still nowhere to be seen (it was also a popular suggestion at the time too).
    4. Address popular suggestions — major issue (ties into the lack of content, hence why it is major)
    So yeah, a suggestion can get a lot of likes and still gets denied without in real in-depth reason for denying it. Why is that? A few examples would be the lag shooting portion of this suggestion. It simply got locked and abandoned. Oh, another popular suggestion discarded would be this faction funding and government reopening idea. These are only two popular suggestions that got discarded (and since I made them, obviously I'll remember them), and I am willing to bet there's plenty more popular suggestions which simply get locked and trashed without any real official reply (no, "Pending discussion" or "Does not fit the future" is really not a real reason — something like "This would be too overpowered" would be a real reason). Does a suggestion require a lot of scripting to implement? Don't just discard it, at least consider scripting it (or not just trashing it via putting it in the "Closed Suggestions" subforum) eventually since the community clearly wants the change. You can make management address them, that's fine and good, but you personally addressing them would be significantly better (since you are the only real developer at the moment, and the server owner), or at least update the status/possibility of the suggestion being accepted/denied with a fairly decent reason (i.e. "Lag shooting will not be implemented because it would has serious compatibility issues with the current custom damage script" and reply to reasonable questions/solutions/statements about that statement).
    5. Not really a problem, but just a suggestion — lag shooting.
    Long story short, at least trial it for a short period of time (a month to a few weeks) as the community does seem to support it. The popular suggestion was already provided (so clear community support), yet it still got discarded. To quote the suggestion:
    The only real difference is lands, and quite a few people actually don't like them (much like lag shooting, except less people dislike lag shooting than lands, at least in my experience and the numbers accord). Oh, and how old is the land system? 2014 I think? That's a really old feature, and the only real distinguishing one at that. Despite the age of that screenshot (the server player numbers), numbers have not changed much.
    6. Overall quality of administrators — minor issue (although ties into the woefully inadequate administrative punishments, only minor because I personally haven't seen it but heard a lot about it, if it's as big of a problem as people make it out to be, then this becomes a major issue)
    I hear a lot of bad stuff about the admin team, and I provided a list of problems when you asked a long time ago. Seemed like literally nothing happened (though most administrators did end up resigning eventually), but the quality should really improve (reference the Skype message — similar issues in terms of quality I'd imagine). Now since I'm on the time zone which has few administrators, I personally haven't have the "pleasure" of meeting such deplorable administrators (Jacob J. Einstein was the only one if I recall correctly), but I wouldn't be shocked if they exist, since they seem to always somehow get into the admin team (with the Skype message having good examples of such administrators from the past, as is Jacob J. Einstein).​

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3