[IMPORTANT, HOT NEWS] A New Mayor for Los Santos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Banned
Feb 26, 2015
None
(( @Trupo @Leroy Just don't bother replying to him. He doesn't understand and he isn't going to by the looks of things lol. ))
(( Do I really need some bullshit replies? I do not care about you, keep trying, I hope you will be a admin soon because you wasted your real money on a game, LFMAO!! Rip bro!, you should better cry instead of making the SAMP a shit game, about @Leroy I never saw any senior player doing roleplay, all I saw is senior player shooting others, I prefer San News to make DM articles instead of making Roleplay articles and wasting time because it will only make people to quit lawless and btw if this was a real Roleplay server so we had nearly 300 players. Almost all good and best roleplay server have that amount of player, this server is a waste of only time, go to school or find some good roleplay servers ))

Leroy

Retired Admin
Nov 14, 2014
(( Do I really need some bullshit replies? I do not care about you, keep trying, I hope you will be a admin soon because you wasted your real money on a game, LFMAO!! Rip bro!, you should better cry instead of making the SAMP a shit game, about @Leroy I never saw any senior player doing roleplay, all I saw is senior player shooting others, I prefer San News to make DM articles instead of making Roleplay articles and wasting time because it will only make people to quit lawless and btw if this was a real Roleplay server so we had nearly 300 players. Almost all good and best roleplay server have that amount of player, this server is a waste of only time, go to school or find some good roleplay servers ))
((
No, you need to find the right player for a roleplay story to make an article. Besides that, every reporter should use their imagine.

We would not release articles on the website if we did not find any player to roleplay.

Don't cry about DM if it is already known at the management. They are trying to reduce the amount of DMers but it is not simple.

However, you can still enjoy the roleplay level of lawless if you search for the right players/factions/gangs.

I won't reply anymore. Lawless Roleplay is not all about DM!
))

George 2

Snitch
Mar 29, 2014
Nothing...?
((Oi shit, stop QQing on this thread and being butthurt, it says this is a heavy pvp server you ficking blind shit, if you dont like the server, then we will be pleased if you fuck off, fucking ape shit.
Also, Leroy and Johnny are far more better people than you, therefor you dont have the rights to speak shit about them, now mind fucking off from this thread? Thanks.))
Name: George Pearce
Comment: As I have seen Agent Vincre working, I fully support hom on his campaign ((or w/e its spelled lol)), I wish you luck mate!

Vin

Jan 21, 2015
Vin_Gage
Name: Vin
Comment: I fully support this nigger.

Sent from my sormay using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 people

quatro variez jr

Good Fella
Aug 14, 2014
quatro variez jr
Name: Quatro Variez Jr
Comment: I'd like to nominate myself.
Want a better Los Santos? Vote for Quatro!

Status
Not open for further replies.