[IMPORTANT, HOT NEWS] A New Mayor for Los Santos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Banned
Feb 26, 2015
None
(( i wonder if half of you guys even know what RP is, if your gonna continue to flame my vincres then i advise you to fuck yourself ))
(( Yes Sir, We only know your DM roleplay and by the way be in your limits. ))

Leroy

Retired Admin
Nov 14, 2014
(( Who said this is a roleplay server? I think Dm server is better because all players here even can't spell Roleplay and they always Dm others. ))
(( Deathmatching is a big problem at the moment, but I am sure it will decrease in the future (since they introduced blacklist admins and so on). It is still called lawless ROLEPLAY mate. ))

Steve

Banned
Feb 26, 2015
None
(( Deathmatching is a big problem at the moment, but I am sure it will decrease in the future (since they introduced blacklist admins and so on). It is still called lawless ROLEPLAY mate. ))
(( Roleplay name is only added to make people fool otherwise, when I just enter in game and when I press TAB, I feel that I am playing freeroam servers, There are alot of Roleplay servers, visit them and feel free to reply your opinion ))

Leroy

Retired Admin
Nov 14, 2014
(( Roleplay name is only added to make people fool otherwise, when I just enter in game and when I press TAB, I feel that I am playing freeroam servers, There are alot of Roleplay servers, visit them and feel free to reply your opinion ))
(( Yeah, they exist. I already played medium/high roleplay level servers. I personally enjoy lawless roleplay. You are free to roleplay whenever you want.

However, it would be awesome if they increase the roleplay level to low.

Try to contact the right players if you want to roleplay. (like me if I am not busy xd)
))

Status
Not open for further replies.