[IMPORTANT, HOT NEWS] A New Mayor for Los Santos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quatro variez jr

Good Fella
Aug 14, 2014
quatro variez jr
(( Do I really need some bullshit replies? I do not care about you, keep trying, I hope you will be a admin soon because you wasted your real money on a game, LFMAO!! Rip bro!, you should better cry instead of making the SAMP a shit game, about @Leroy I never saw any senior player doing roleplay, all I saw is senior player shooting others, I prefer San News to make DM articles instead of making Roleplay articles and wasting time because it will only make people to quit lawless and btw if this was a real Roleplay server so we had nearly 300 players. Almost all good and best roleplay server have that amount of player, this server is a waste of only time, go to school or find some good roleplay servers ))
((Oi shit, stop QQing on this thread and being butthurt, it says this is a heavy pvp server you ficking blind shit, if you dont like the server, then we will be pleased if you fuck off, fucking ape shit.
Also, Leroy and Johnny are far more better people than you, therefor you dont have the rights to speak shit about them, now mind fucking off from this thread? Thanks.))
Name: George Pearce
Comment: As I have seen Agent Vincre working, I fully support hom on his campaign ((or w/e its spelled lol)), I wish you luck mate!
(( u guys writing 500+ word essays for a fkin game while my brain gets fucked up just to write a 300 words one in school ))

Reactions: 2 people
Jul 15, 2014
Lamar_Bronx
Name: Lamar to the motherfuckin B R O N X
Comment: New mayor or not or w/e, you won't get rid of the Bronx-Regime

Status
Not open for further replies.