[IMPORTANT, HOT NEWS] A New Mayor for Los Santos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Banned
Feb 26, 2015
None
Name: Khan Rosato
Comment: ((Doesn't matter if we change mayor 100 times and as everyone knows it won't improve the roleplay, you guys should do more roleplay instead of making threads about the Mayor. We need new Admins instead of new Mayor. @Joey Vincre lol?? This isn't my real account bro, I have joined this community since 2013 and I have seen this person rather than 2-3 times and anyways it depends upons faction moderator. Because tomorrow I can make a thread that change the Police chief or FBI Director so it doesn't depends upons making useless threads and wasting time. ))

Aug 1, 2013
Joey_Vincre
Name: Khan Rosato
Comment: ((Doesn't matter if we change mayor 100 times and as everyone knows it won't improve the roleplay, you guys should do more roleplay instead of making threads about the Mayor. We need new Admins instead of new Mayor. @Joey Vincre lol?? This isn't my real account bro, I have joined this community since 2013 and I have seen this person rather than 2-3 times and anyways it depends upons faction moderator. Because tomorrow I can make a thread that change the Police chief or FBI Director so it doesn't depends upons making useless threads and wasting time. ))
(( You're missing the point entirely. This is just an article. It's just for fun and changing mayors isn't really the main goal. Your argument is completely invalid because you aren't even arguing against what we're trying to do. The article itself IS roleplay. This is an in character article and should be treated as such. Calm down and just enjoy the story.))

Reactions: 3 people

Steve

Banned
Feb 26, 2015
None
(( You're missing the point entirely. This is just an article. It's just for fun and changing mayors isn't really the main goal. Your argument is completely invalid because you aren't even arguing against what we're trying to do. The article itself IS roleplay. This is an in character article and should be treated as such. Calm down and just enjoy the story.))
(( nice rubbish bro! you are taking this community as a fun? ah?, no one has much time to check useless threads, this will only waste our important time, and btw "Enjoy the story" wow? really? a story?, you are just changing the topic on which we are talking Steve out. ))

Leroy

Retired Admin
Nov 14, 2014
(( nice rubbish bro! you are taking this community as a fun? ah?, no one has much time to check useless threads, this will only waste our important time, and btw "Enjoy the story" wow? really? a story?, you are just changing the topic on which we are talking Steve out. ))
(( I'm sorry but this is just a roleplay story. The main purpose of SANews is to release articles with a roleplay story. You are playing on a roleplay server mate. The article does not means that the Government faction will be opened soon. It is just for the fun! ))

Reactions: 2 people

raybronx

Gangsta
Mar 5, 2014
(( i wonder if half of you guys even know what RP is, if your gonna continue to flame my vincres then i advise you to fuck yourself ))

Reactions: 6 people

Steve

Banned
Feb 26, 2015
None
(( I'm sorry but this is just a roleplay story. The main purpose of SANews is to release articles with a roleplay story. You are playing on a roleplay server mate. The article does not means that the Government faction will be opened soon. It is just for the fun! ))
(( Who said this is a roleplay server? I think Dm server is better because all players here even can't spell Roleplay and they always Dm others. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.